Trump tells NFL to stand during the National Anthem

Trump tells NFL to stand during the National Anthem.

>Obey Trump and stand like a whipped nigger?
>Rebel against Trump and kneel and piss off more fans?

What do?

>What do?
Oh man. That is not a good recommendation. Why do they keep buying into the resist thing?

They're going to be a whipped nigger regardless of their choice thanks to the Nigger Whipper 5000.

This man is a fucking genius. I always doubted this orange Cheetos looking faggot, but what he is doing is so smart. Clearly he had one of his family members take out massive stock in the NHL( the only league not kneeling or involving themselves in political BS) knowing fans of the NFL would look elsewhere for their sports entertainment and since no one gives a shit about the NBA and MLB except blacks and losers, its clear the fans would turn to the NHL and drive up the ratings and stock prices. 1488D chess confirmed.

Kek.

Truely is a win win for Trump.

lovely 4d chess. kneel and associate anti-trump=anti-american, stand and be cucked. win/win

second one.

so glad the nfl jew is dying.

Whoever came up with this is a fucking genius. I wish Trump's Twitter got hacked and they actually posted this.

When does he beat ISIS?

I think they're fine as they are. I understand how you can love America but not care for the institution that you think has wronged you. At least they're not rioting and blocking highways.

>implying anyone takes him seriously anyway

I miss feathered hair styles of this period. 100% chance that there's a bush down yonder.

it worked last week.. its still working. keep @ it. and see the destruction of the national felon league in your lifetimes.

They say that love is walking hand and hand. Queer football players and commie cops: What a perfect match made heaven! They can take turns fucking one another up the assholes with each others dildos.

and don't forget to send out fresh new memes as well.

We can only pray

you're a fucking idiot. You can't buy NHL stock. It's not a publicly traded company.

>TranKnee

will never work

Bump

>Those legs

hnnnngggg

They are niggers ffs. They destroy and rampage through their own cities and towns. They kill each other on an industrial scale. They have brutality and ignorance hard wired into their dna.
They will kneel because they are niggers. And Trump will be controlling them, and leftists in general, like puppets.

Kekkkkkkkkk

they resist and keep pushing the ratings lower again

OR

they try standing back up again. The people who wanted them to stand have already pissed off, now the peope that want them to kneel are pissed off too.

WIN
I
N
S I T U A T I O N

bumpo

>when your whole team is on parole

This.

One foot in the game, the other in the grave.

get 4d chess'd i guess.

This

i have a hard time trying to tell if Trump is an idiot or a genius..

They stood, he broke them. Trump may suck as a legislative engine but he is great and applying pressure to media.
Now they hold hands like queers in solidarity, but they fucking stand lol.

who dat semon demon?

BEND
THE
KNEE

>>Obey Trump and stand like a whipped nigger?
Get on your knees and suck his dick.

looks like a contestant on Family Feud

This guy is awesome

>stand like a whipped nigger
There making millions of dollars its the least they could do to respect the country they can make a good living playing a children's game

Most of them owe more in debt than they make annually

>expecting niggers to handle money

nigga he could just say 'buy bitcoin' and makes trillions

They are making millions of dollars because, unlike your broke ass, they have marketable skills worth millions of dollars.

some how during the 17 year war in afghanistan isis was able to come in and set up shop. fuck the cia and their drug money.

rip

Real military veterans respect people who kneel for the National Anthem. Only cucks listen to Draft Dodging Dotard Trump.

Wtf he sent a tweet that means he wants to genocide puerto ricans, he just cant stop genociding!

Kek, he's gotta be fucking with them at this point, I think he just wants to see the NFL kikes and a bunch of rich cocky brainless niggers get btfo, this was his plan all along.

Stuff like this is what we need.

And this kneel before the anthem is still politics injected into sports, weak ass cop out

I think the genius. He's set up a no-lose scenario.

Athletes stand for the anthem: No loss for Trump

Athletes refuse to stand for the anthem under the pretense of fighting racism: It makes the left look like crazy anti-American morons.

They should totally kneel tomorrow and end it. Idiots boxed themselves in. Remember what Hitler said about them

This way, the NFL will do the opposite of what Trump does and kneel, making ratings go down even more.

4D chess or 4D cuckoldry?

Stand boy

A genius who is a mega-narcissist which gets him to do dumb shit but since he never apologizes, the universe bends around him