New degeneracy on Neflix

This shit is so blatant at this point. The first minute of the first episode a 'demon' comes out and tells a kid how he has to go release his evil by jerking off. Pic related are the episode names

Just reading the episode titles make me sick
imagine what it's like watching them

This...this is a fucking joke at this point right? This thing shows up and makes sure the kid jerks off....

In this scene in the locker room the main character starts imagining all the characters are penises

fuck you squares, that show is actually really fucking funny. its not trying to "indoctrinate our children" or "corrupt society" you fucking morons. its an adult cartoon meant for adults. sex and perversion have been secretly put in children shows since the founding of disney, yet this show blatantly talks about puberty and hormones and sex ed and all the sudden its degenerate?
fuck you, will arnett plays the hormone monster for shits sake. not to mention nick kroll, jordan peele, jew jokes, and a really funny gym coach. i binged this whole show in a day, its fucking funny. give it a try before you judge by its trailer.

Nah man we need to ban cartoons that trigger us

What the fuck. My kids watch Netflix.... brb cancelling my sub.

its called the hormone monster. because kids going through puberty have urges and hormones.
before this scene, nick sees his friends penis and wonders why his isn't big or hairy and feels inferior (natural part of life)
i know, eh? you niggers complain about censorship when the left gets triggered yet you niggers act the same way when you get triggered

I am sure that these inviting colorful cartoons wont be clicked on by any kids...

That art style is fucking horrible

Show is created by ((Kroll)), ((Goldberg)), and ((Levin))....really makes you think

Stop please, i want to get off this ride

Have an episode intro screenshot!

How will black boys ever compete?

I WANT TO GET OFF (((GOLDBERG)))'S WILD RIDE

In this scene, a girl gets her first period and there is no toiler paper so THIS is what she gets brought to wipe up the blood

Nice try leaf

Are you fucking kidding me. Fucking Kikes.

Filthy fucking kikes every single time.

Nope. Mocking their greatest psyop at this point

What the hell, that's just disgusting.

checked

Brooo
It's like they aren't even trying to hide it

All right Leaflix. I'm going to get tire of seeing you shill for a Drawn Together tier shitshow so say your peace now , in this thread, and stop

Based.

>jagoff monster
>jew nose
Not even trying to hide it anymore.

>reusing a Family Guy joke

Not edgy. Maybe if she pulled out a rainbow flag, it would be funny.

More edgy thin line animated Calarts trash.

>Herp derp shocking the audience with taboo subjects and ultra gore and violence is a substitute for comedy

When Family Guy did it, it was intended somewhat ironically (and wasn't all that clever even then). Now we're post-irony. It's not even intended to make an ironic statement anymore, it's completely detached from ironic context and simply become the norm.

The creators *think* they're ironically making dick and fart jokes in a postmodernist statement about shock and taboo by taking a format normally aimed at kids and loading it full of adult themes and content. But you know what? Eventually, you're literally just making dick and fart jokes.

If they did that with a rainbow flag I'm pretty sure liberals would love it.

>watching Jewish propaganda

Already been done.

What pisses me off is that if goyim did this, they would be labeled alt right but because Nick Kroll is Jewish, he gets away with it.

except all the characters in Drawn Together were adults and the show was aimed at adults

the one OP posted is about highschoolers

>gross cut nigger cock

>those titles
So the whole show is about puberty and sexual activities of minors? Pretty degenerate

>I don't like this
>so I'm going to look at and talk about it constantly
Maybe just don't instead

wth is the name of this show?

"Big Mouth"

30 sec into the episode and this is actually awful

I think they engineered the artstyle to be unfappable, that's at least good.

cancelling Netflix fuck this

wow this shit sayin its not gay to suck a cock wtf is this

>GOLDBERG
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Better keep an eye on them m8

Why the fuck have you not set parental control up? Make it so they can't watch shit rated for adults. Not sure if you can set shows to be blocked but that'd be a great feature.

Is it even about high schoolers? Puberty comes on at about the 6th grade

A. Fucking. Leaf.

>watching western media
>paying for Jewflix
Your fault, goy

That's pretty fucked up but at least it makes sense considering the blood of Americans was spilled. 9/11 shock jokes are done to death but not even South Park was very edgy and the song pops up in my head all the time.