Mayor of San Juan whines about no aid, while standing in front of aid

>I’m mad as hell because my people’s lives are at stake… We are dying, and you (Trump) are killing us with inefficiency

>She said this in front of a pallet of US aid.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/san-juan-mayor-tells-liberal-media-getting-no-help-trump-stands-front-pallets-aid/
youtube.com/watch?v=9KzWrrO7vqc
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2_rSGwipI
status.pr/
archive.li/WfeDO
ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe
thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/352529-pentagon-more-than-80-percent-of-puerto-ricos-electric-system
twitter.com/NelsonMRosario/status/914219663369924608
youtube.com/watch?v=GtjUotvIbz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/san-juan-mayor-tells-liberal-media-getting-no-help-trump-stands-front-pallets-aid/

>you other people are responsible for saving our lives
>you must take responsibility for our living in a hurricane zone

>>you must take responsibility for our living in a hurricane zone

Seriously why are all these islands that constantly get bashed by hurricanes so woefully unprepared for dealing with them?

Mr President Donald...
You send us water and the food and the medicine...
but I am looking here and I do not see one can of the LEMON PLEDGE!!!!!

>Seriously why are all these islands that constantly get bashed by hurricanes so woefully unprepared for dealing with them?
They're non-white

Puerto Rican here. Don't listen to the Mayor. She's corrupt.

>Unprepared
>Struggling economy
>Jones act still in place
They are generally poor too prepare.

I can understand Hawaii, they are a bunch of welfare babies.

Massive corruption. Local politicians like this one embezzle 100% of emergency prep funds and aid. Not that island spics deserve better, since they are the ones who elect and allow human garbage like this to manage their affairs.

PR should have been prepared for a bjg storm. Central gvt said they were because all areas reported that emergency prep funds has been used pn emergency prep.

Surprise, it was all stolen and nobody will ever be held accountable. Especially not with a white president to point their finger at. The ungreatful vermin.

I like her strategy.

Trump only attacked her because she's a woman.

And what did he mean by "they"? Doesn't he know porter ricans are us citizens?

how the fuck are 3 pallets of bottled water enough for 3.4 million people?

San Juan is doing OK, but she's talking about the rest of Puerto Rico.

Why are you right wing retards so fucking dumb? It boggles my mind.

Island niggers are lazy and incompetent at everything

This is some serious cognitive dissonance.

Isn't this the same lunatic who publicly praised a convicted FALN terrorist? She's a fucking communist.

Keep swallowing that FakeNews goy.

Because it's Trump's job to wipe the asses of every useless shitskin that can't prepare for predictable weather or life a fucking finger cleaning up their own mess.

And these sub humans wonder why whites don't want them as an albatross around our necks any more.

You need more immigrants. Open your borders.

right wingers would have prepared ahead of time and not needed the government for food at all. these gib seeking shitskins on the other hand would vote dem if we gave them statehood. i could care less about the little island niggers.

>Mayor: We have no aid. Fuck Trump.
>Me: What is that stacked up behind you?
>Mayor: .... aid.

God hates Puerto Ricans and now so do I.

>the "treasure of the sierra madre" was written by a german communist who fled to mexico after ww1

still good tho

Fuck Puerto Rico we should give it back to Spain or nuke it.

>3 pallets
>there's 4 in OP alone

Puerto Rico isn't a state, it's a territory BY THEIR OWN CHOOSING. They literally fought AGAINST statehood and now they want to reap all the benefits OF statehood (such as the federal government coming to your help at the drop of a hat) without paying into and becoming a legitimate part of the United States. It's their own fucking problem, let them fix it. They're just like any average nigger wandering around downtown asking for gibs and blaming whitey. We already offered to take them in and make them a state, THEY turned us down ergo THEY can starve and die. Fuck Puerto Rico.

how embarrassing these people, savages. they should never be allowed to become a state.

>why are you sending federal aid to US states affected by the hurricanes but not a US owned territory that only wants to leech off of American citizens

Mayor of San Juan is pissed because they have supplies but lack the personnel to get it to the people in need.

Tucker Carlson interviewed Gov. Ricky Rossello earlier this year. Over 90% of people voted for statehood, however, only 23% of the population voted.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KzWrrO7vqc

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2_rSGwipI

status.pr/

liberal pawn being exploited

the point is that stuff hasn't moved from the port in days

Just because some conservative dipshit says it doesn't mean it's true. All the reliable outlets are saying the relief hasn't come fast enough.

rekt

>In November 2012, a referendum resulted in 54 percent of respondents voting to reject the current status under the territorial clause of the U.S. Constitution,[19] while a second question resulted in 61 percent of voters identifying statehood as the preferred alternative to the current territorial status
>The Puerto Rican status referendum of 2017 originally offered only two options: Statehood and Independence/Free Association, however a "current territorial status" was added before the referendum took place. The referendum was held on June 11th 2017, with an overwhelming majority of voters supporting statehood at 97.16%,
>On June 11, 500,000 Puerto Ricans had voted for statehood, while 7,600 voted for independence and 6,700 voted for status quo

Statehood isn't up to them. If it was they would've been a state for a while.

And according to FEMA, this bitch is a ghost.

You believing news outlets doesn’t mean it’s true. It’s quite clear they have an axe to grind.

Truck drivers need to get this stuff out but a lot of them are dealing with their own hurricane problems. Aid is slow going but is happening.

>reliable outlets
Which ones?

Sauce on emergency aid being embezzled?

You realize it's a serious offensive to lie about the news, right, nigger? It's called defamation and libel. Your personal paranoia doesn't mean everyone's out to get you.

ABC, NBC, CBS, Wall Street Journal, NPR, etc., you know, all mainstream journalism sources instead of conspiracy blogs?

Not surprised about the corruption, but would you happen to know in what ways?
>compromised
>trafficking
>being a woman

as someone who live in puerto rico (mayaguez), everyone knows their city councils are corrupt, politicians just shill for federal handouts. citizens cant compete against other central american nations because of the tariffs/rules imposed by the jones act. Get rekt us teritories

this is favorite cat

>inb4 he names CNN, FAUX, CBS, ABC, SLATE and VICE

>ABC, NBC, CBS, Wall Street Journal, NPR, etc., you know, all mainstream journalism sources
t. so fucking bluepilled im back around the color spectrum to red

you serious nigga?

>ABC, NBC, CBS, Wall Street Journal, NPR,
names every liberal cancer "news" outlet

Don't go around calling people "dipshit" when you happen to be the same thing.
>all the reliable outlets say the relief hasn't come fast enough
Yet, your so-called "reliable" outlet(s) are currently reporting that all the aid has arrived on time, but there are no truckers to distribute it.
If Puerto Rico didn't prepare to receive it, do not blame us, libcuck dipshit.

archive.li/WfeDO

That's a big box.

Man, the lengths you people will go to defend Trump. Blaming hurricane victims? I could just see Sup Forums during Katrina.

>Well, if they knew how to swim better they wouldn't be dead now would they?

hahaha
oh wow

Senpai, FEMA is hardcore in Peurto Rico and tons of supplies are getting shipped there every day.
People who complain that it's not enough are really only doing it for publicity.

can someone red pill me on why trump dosen't like Ricans?

He can defend himself.

The aid is there. What else can Trump do? It's time for PR to distribute this aid as best they can. Are we supposed to go there are open this up and walk it to every individual? Get your head out of your ass.

IT'S A TRAP! Trump is gonna gonna make them go to the shipping containers, and then lock them inside. He will then ship them to Africa, and reclaim Puerto Rico for the White Man.

Well if those dumbass niggers evacuated Katrina like they were supposed to they might have survived

I'm a conservative, actually. Just not all of us choose to ignore reality and believe in conspiracy theories.

>3 pallets of canned goods
>assumes it's "aid" from the WH
>assumes PR didn't stockpile canned goods before the hurricane hit but it's still not enough

She criticized daddy Trump so you hate her now, we get it.

The Jones Act is vital for natioanal shipping and boatbuilding in the time of war. When we are at peace the cost looks a little silly but the only way we can withstand a protracted naval engagement is with the Jones Act or similar protectionism.

Of all the things to go neo-liberal on the the Shipping industry isn't one of them.

come on stop trolling this thread you might actually rustle someones jimmys

>implying reality is broadcast on MSM
goy please...

To the shills in this thread. This isn't going to be Trump's Katrina. I know you Lefties are working overtime to make that happen. But this forced meme isn't getting up off the ground. Blame Baghdad Bob's illegitimate daughter for that one.

This. It's honestly shocking. Ike, Nixon, or Reagan would have never defended their own ego in the middle of a hurricane.

I guess we need the transcript:
ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe
Read the actual statement of the fucked up Mayor that is actually positioning herself to run as governor ...
Some of the highlights:
>“We are dying here. And I cannot fathom the thought that the greatest nation in the world cannot figure out the logistics for a small island of 100 miles by 35 miles. So, mayday, we are in trouble.
>“So, I am asking the president of the United States to make sure somebody is in charge that is up to the task of saving lives.
>“I will do what I never thought I was going to do: I am begging. I am begging anyone that can hear us to save us from dying. If anybody out there is listening to us, we are dying. And you are killing us with the inefficiency and bureaucracy.
>“So, Mr Trump, I am begging you to take charge and save lives. After all, that is one of the founding principles of the United States of North America. If not, the world will see how we are treated not as second-class citizens but as animals that can be disposed of. Enough is enough.”
And notice her nice shirt that CNN brought her...

If you want to know why Trump is mad, it's right there.

It's already Trump's Katrina. The hurricane hit 10 fucking days ago and the White House was caught with their pants down - utter incompetence. Pics of corpses are going to start popping up soon enough and it's going to get grim.

>I could just see Sup Forums during Katrina.

Sounds comfy as fuck man

>he doesnt know all the money was stolen by the PR officials who were suppose to spend it to prepare
ha

This. They can live off the land until food starts growing

Is she upset they aren't being sent money, and are instead receiving actual items?

How the fuck is this our problem?

We are already sending thousands of rescue operatives and supplies. What the fuck else do you cunts want?

Fix your fucking economy and take care of yourselves, you fucking wanna-be spaniard cunts

How come Mexico was able to repair itself after a hurricane and like 3 earth quakes hit in a month and Cuba has everything running after it got hit by multiple hurricanes? yet ricans are looking at a mass die off just from one hurricane,

Says...you? As opposed to the people who are actually on the ground there? You know, living through this?

thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/352529-pentagon-more-than-80-percent-of-puerto-ricos-electric-system
>nearly half the U.S. territory’s residents lack drinking water following the storm
>80 percent of the island’s electricity transmission lines and 100 percent of its distribution system are damaged.
>Only 11 of the island’s 69 hospitals have fuel or power.

Doesn't exactly sound like people whining for publicity. Sounds beyond shitty. Do I even need to point out the optics of Trump sitting on his private golf course shitting on hurricane victims?

twitter.com/NelsonMRosario/status/914219663369924608
>There's a medical center down here, and everyone that was in the Intensive Care Unit, died. Everyone. That's just one detail.

A lot of people are going to die because of this. It's going to get uglier before it gets better and all Trump is doing is pissing people off and leading to more division.

you are a shill
trump has waived a maritime law so more foreign ships and come give aid and FEMA is balls deep in PR
you are hopeless brock

Well mexico after an earthquake isn't all that different from mexico pre-earthquake

>How the fuck is this our problem?

Are you fucking retarded?

Meme it. Make ugly drawings of her crying in front of supplies and Red Cross vehicles.

>What else can Trump do?

Maybe lay off twitter? Show some humility? Not pick fights with hurricane victims? You know...act like a president? What has he accomplished with all this tweeting exactly? Is his ego so fragile he can't let someone going through a natural disaster lay off some steam?

No, are you?

How is their government incompetence our problem?

So you're literally mad that Anderson Cooper reported the news? Holy shit, right-wing snowflake much.

Trump = White Man's burden

>blaming others for the governerors mistakes
>Trump is the divider not me!

Want to join my party?

>trump please, please stop BTFOing our narratives on twitter

>we're trying to meme this into your katrina, how dare you utilize social media to counter-signal our psyops?

This. This is precisely the sort of thing this place excels at.

>you are a shill
>you are hopeless brock

Sup Forums Trumpfags are the most embarrassing people on the planet. Holy shit.

Ah yes. The compassionate conservative. Truly the pro-life party. WWJD indeed...

Tell David you got exposed again.
Sad.

Who the fuck says I'm a conservative?

ISLAND TACOS BTFO

hope trump sends freighters full of illegals to help them

>like holy shit omg maymay

Self awareness: 0

>Have all the fuel/aid there already
>Most people of PR just sitting around waiting for shit
Try as they may this is a win for Trump already, hell, even that shit hole Florida got their act together

>trump does the most he can but fuck him
ok buddy you win

This. Get on it

Their incompetence is irrelevant to the fact that the WH response has been a fucking shit-show - a national embarrassment.

The world is watching.

>everything is a fight
>Americans against Americans
>if you're homeless and your family is dead and you insult me I'll come after you

This country is going to hell in a handbasket.

>optics of Trump sitting on his private golf course shitting on hurricane victims

he knows his base doesn't give a shit about those parasitic island mexicans, nothing wrong with having a round of golf in the meantime

This

Yep. Why do you think the shills started flooding in. They've always been around, but you can tell when their activity peaks. This is a coordinated attempt to pull a Katrina moment out of their asses. But they don't have the control of the media they once did, and Trump actually fights back even if it's not "polite" or "respectable." They're losing, and that leads to them losing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtjUotvIbz0

even fucking CNN reported that there is close to 10k containers of aid, with even more on the way, sitting in a port because the people of PR are not distributing it.

>Incompetent governor can't move aid from the port to the rest of the island
Yep

I Tropico this is why you always pay the teamsters well.

People move to places like that in order to do nothing.

>WH response has been a fucking shit-show - a national embarrassment.
Has it?

Last I checked, he authorized the full capacity of the US govt to assist? Liberals are trying to meme this into his katrina, when A: It's puerto ricos fucking problem

And B: He is doing everything legally allowed to him

Fuck off retard

>WH response has been a fucking shit-show
>The world is watching.
where can i watch exactly? or are you just pulling this out of your ass?