Name a positive of diversity

YOU MUST NAME ONE!

I get more of a selection of bulls on craigslist?

My wife will be able to have a black son with no stigma

Race war

Plenty of massage parlors filled with terrorized girls who'll jerk you off for $20? The fact that they're caught up in some sex trafficking thing and hate doing it makes it even hotter.

qt brown grills

Ask a liberal and the first and only thing they will come up with is food.
That's pretty much it.

MUH ETHNIC CUISINE

I've never been to one of these places and probably never will, but I take fucking ages to bust at the best of times, so what if this girl is wanking me off and she fails to get me there before she gives up because her arm got tired?
Do I still have to pay?

food

They bring culture to a society lacking in culture.

Taco Trucks

food, muh feels, and debauchery. great case you're making here Sup Forums

>shitty boring modernism decoration
>Sitting like a cuck
>Not even looking at the camera
>Mohammad is already making himself at home by sitting on the arm of the sofa
>actually sitting closer to the wife than the husband
>smug look on his face

How did this happen

>Civ V taught me not all Culture output is equal
Food is the only benefit and it's not even diversity's to claim -- it's capitalism's.

>get jerked off
>get 20 years
Really worth it lol

I spy a cuck.

authentic foreign food.

I went to France for vacation.

and paris were very diversity place.
Delicious Kebab shop/Couscous restaurant everywhere.

Qt 3.14 refugee underage girls.

Beta just lets it happen. He's been domesticated so thoroughly he's a well broken-in puppy and just lets things happen without a yip.

It's not, the culture of ISIS is not equal to the culture of India, which is not equal to the culture of the US. When I walk into a Somali neighbourhood I don't go "wow great culture here!"

Food is the only one, and it doesn't make up for the crime and social strife.

Muslims don't add anything good, they come they breed like rabbits, their children then become even more extreme then their parents, then they jihad and turn their host country into a shit hole that their parents escaped from.

I have no problem with other cultures that are compatible with the west, as long as they don't isolate themselves and beg for more "tolerance".

Everyone outs themselves to their true group alignments. They aren't just playing along and giving lip service to our values to get access to the white man's nice shit anymore. They're all happily dancing on our graves, thinking white genocide is a done deal.

>>Civ V taught me not all Culture output is equal

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't cultural relativism only compatible with an ethnostate? culture arises from biology. but naturally, you can't have different sets of standards for different people living in the same place. it doesn't make sense to do so.

so you either have to find the lowest common denominator, one culture has to take over the other, or different groups of people have to live in different areas. it would seem our overlords have chosen the former.

ethnic food

LOL I travelled europe a lot, NA too...

I can get kebab everywhere, but british, french, us, ect food is hard to find.

But hey, at least I can get kebab anywhere right?

The best thing about diversity is that it gets rid of white people

unfortunately, the first option is extremely destructive to both cultures, but even moreso if one culture is more advanced than the other.

Societal collapse is one of the few ways to counteract income inequality.
Indians developing antibiotic resistant superbugs in their shithole country will have an easier time introducing it to Canada with visits.
Also, race war and violence might upset the state.
Personally just hoping for a reset in which I either die or become more valuable, like a peasant after the Black Death ravaged Europa.

Food, food and food.

Oh wait...

I got nothing.

Claim you were being raped. Women use it as an excuse all the time to wipe their culpability.