Chimps bully gay kid, he snaps and kills one bully, badly injures other

This kid had to go through hell for a long time. Chimps got what they had coming to them. Hope the kid gets off easy.

archive.fo/8QScV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1jkbC3tPbc
youtube.com/watch?v=1kqbspI1F20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>W-who to we defend here??

are these black guys, dare i say it, /ourblackguys/?

Let them fight

Fags putting nigs in body bags is okay in my book

No one we point and laugh.

/ourfarmequipment/

>faggot kills nigger
Oh boy, two flies in with one swat!

It just goes to show how the progressive alliance is a sham. Blacks hate gays worse than anyone except Muslims.

I know Sup Forums has a problem with the gays, but I don't care. They are how they are. They could be /ourguys/ in time. More and more are coming around cause of Islam and shit and they're seeing now that they've served their purpose to the liberal agenda and they're being tossed by the wayside. We should and can capitalize on that.

Nothing wrong with fags

He just wants to take a shower in jail. Absolute madman.

I'm sure he was planning to go to prison eventually.

>24/7 gay prison sex.

Except when they kill you for hurtful words.

I'm referring to (((them)))

real fags put niggers on slabs

The best part is that getting iced by a fag has to be a special level of shame in the hood.

/7 gay sex.
Just move to LA, Key West, NY, or Austin

>24/7 gay sex.

Not the same as gay Prison sex. Probably a sick fetish, good thing it's for life (20 years at least)

School failed to act yet again. Instead of killing himself he stood up for himself. He should get an award not a ruined life. This shit is one more reason why overpopulate cities are hell holes but the public school systems as a whole fail in this same way every day.

FYI this is the future. Spics killing niggers. I can't wait for it to get even worse.

>There is little indication that the Wildlife Conservation school is one of the most dangerous in the city.
>Wildlife Conservation school

The clue is in the name.

this is what happens when you tell kids "if someone makes fun of you report him to the teacher" instead of "if someone bullys you beat the shit out of him"

finally the left starts to destroy one another.

>Urban Assembly School for Wildlife Conservation

pure fucking pottery

i hate niggers more than fags. u can stop being gay but not stop being a nigger. id kill myself if i woke a nigger but not if i woke a gay

That only works when the population is cohesive and shares common values not a globalized dumpster fire of insubordination like these inner city ethnic circuses are.

Sup Forums is FOR bullying and against homofaggetry

Kinda like those muzzies that got killed by a boar

Friendship with milo broken. Sup Forums has a new /ourgay/

>hope he gets off
>gay guy in prison

I'm sure he'll be getting off frequently.

Dead kid’s parents said he dindu nuffin

Fags over nigs any goddamn day.

Kys pedo

>More and more are coming around cause of Islam and shit and they're seeing now that they've served their purpose to the liberal agenda
The liberal agenda is the destruction of the west. Gays are inherently destructive. Liberals have just found someone better at it, muslims. But that doesn't make them allies, they still want society destroyed.

They're probably getting ready to sue the school as we speak.

Gays tend to proliferate less than "minorities" so this is good news.

>actually showing photo of dead racist, homophobic bully w/plausibly white name

OY VEY WHAT ARE THEY DOING

Reminder that homosexuality is a sin and all faggots will burn in hell.

Jail time won't mean anything to this faggot, he will think he's fallen into a barrel of cocks. Hope he gets solitary.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1jkbC3tPbc

Based blacks

Taking out a male makes no difference to negro breeding. Plenty more baby daddies in the ghetto.
If anything, he just raised the life expectancy of sheboons.

two birds one stone. it's just like niggers killing niggers.

I cheer for the tranny whenever that schoolyard "Tranny beats a Nigger" video pops up.
Otherwise not a fan of trannies.

I would love to see the vid of this fag breaking those primates.

What do blacks think about gay niggers?

victim was a poor minority. feel bad goy.

I have seen this a few times before and i always have to ask myself if the thing on the right side is haveing a severe allergic reaction.
It boggles me to this day so i have to ask.
IS that nigger it??? thing haveing a severe allergic reaction?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

>worse
better

Good for him. Blacks hate gays more than Sup Forums does.

found the fag

Sound like the Dindu was Flirting with the fruit

>What do blacks think about gay niggers?
Free blow jobs all round.

Fuck you OP. I'd rather a nig nog killing faggots because faggots are inherently worse for society.
than I saw this. All Niggers are faggots, but not all faggots are niggers.

You're retarded if you think high IQ fags are worse off for society than low IQ chimps.

umm... No, sweetie gays have contributed more to society than you ever would.

all of them
pray for them
that they find Christ and that
He helps them by His grace

nothing except that little neurological congenital defect that they have thanks to the adversary

>he a gud boi
>he dindu nuffin ron

mother of the dead nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=1kqbspI1F20

Fucking unreal.

>Kid tries to beat the shit out of his bully.
>Gets beaten to a pulp.

Bullies tend to pick on people weaker than them dumbass. That's why the faggot used a knife.

I thought Sup Forums was for killing niggers? I'm so confused.

Im just laughing, thinking of the teacher trying to decide who to discipline according to the "progressive stack". Smoke coming of her head as she calculates gud boy points, while Juan Carlos stabs G money and LeTerrance to death.
.Exploding robot head gif.

The teacher already made that choice. That's why the gay kid had to buy a knife and defend himself against the planet of the apes.

Don't you dare relax.

Meh, kid's alright in my book. Killed a nigger. A gay has never tried to take my money or car.

This. AFAIK there's no wildlife to preserve in the city (aside from the local pavement apes obviously).

Nice digits.

>Hurr muh metal detectors.
Maybe you should've raised your kid to not be a thug-in-training.
Shame the little nigger faggot didn't get both of 'em.
Also,
>That A. Wyatt Mann caricature on its left

Nig attacked him, we should all be so prepared.

look at the jew lawyer on the left