Mfw reflecting on we could be living in Mass Effect but instead our civilizations are being destroyed by brown people

>mfw reflecting on we could be living in Mass Effect but instead our civilizations are being destroyed by brown people

Other urls found in this thread:

news-medical.net/life-sciences/What-is-Junk-DNA.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coelacanth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>science fiction
Piece of shit, if we ever have science fiction architecture become mainstream with no shred of history or culture left I'll shoot myself
It's bad enough with these glass box abominations but at least they didn't completely take over

We could have just updated Western culture to balance preservation and evolution.

Evolution isn't real moron get educated and not in your atheist, liberal, communist indoctrination centre.

>thinking we're currently capable of being a Type 2 civilization
>can't even understand our own biases
>can't even unite as a world
>not realizing that if we have galaxy traveling technology, we would have had DNA manipulating technology long before that
>best scientists in the world all bought by corporations and currently working to make food more addicting and redundant pills
top kek

We tried to unite the world

Your civilization will be destroyed by your own ideology.

um that's called ruling , nothing unifying about it.

It's called submitting to a superior civilization, like the Chinese have been doing to their neighbors for 2,000 years

yeah I sure want krogans instead of niggers

FTL is impossible. We will all die in this Solar System without any chance of leaving it.

Alternatively: submit to the Chinese, we'll be ethnic second class citizens but at least we'll the world will be run by a decent civilization instead of Slash And Burn Agriculture: Demographic Edition: The Civilization

So... you're saying that if it wasn't for brown people. We'd find Alien Tech on Mars and a FTL Gateway on the edge of our solar system?

Mass Effect is light speed. We'd be lucky to even get to light speed within nine thousand years. Our entire species will be lucky we don't nuke ourselves until then.

>flight is impossible
>the sun revolves around the earth
>the earth is 6000 years old
Nothing about science is set in stone, shove it up your ass Ahmed

Just curious, what evidence do you have on evolution being total bullshit?

First off ceolocanths didn't evolve right? Despite them living for apparently 65,000,000 years right? And apparently back then the world was twice the temperature it is today. We're supposed to believe that a 1 degree change in temperature is fatal to our environment but the temperature falling in half wasn't enough of an environmental change to make this animal evolve?
Also why didn't snakes evolve then? Or crocodiles or bugs

It's closer to DEUS EX

But then where does that fish (or crocodile for that matter) come from? Do they just suddenly appear in the fossil record? Thats strange...

>Also why didn't snakes evolve then? Or crocodiles or bugs
They did you faggot

God made them
No they didn't you only believe they did because you accept your liberal, atheist, Bolshevik indoctrination without questioning it

WE WUZ PROTHEANS N SHIET

ITT quasi-Nazis think something as small as race politics is a main factor to the greater development of humanity and that it will look like sci-fi media

Well if Mass Effect really is real life, then we just have to wait until we discover the ayylmao ruins on mars that have detailed instructions on how to get FTL AND a huge stockpile of the meme magic element needed to do it.

>Diverting billions-trillions of resources towards resource toilets over the past several decades
>Could have been put towards domestic development instead
>May not be ME level ahead but we'd definitely be further than where we are now if we didn't do the aforementioned
Fixed that up really quick

Most genetic info is junk and does not affect the physical form of the creature. They did mutate/evolve, but in areas that did not affect the organism.

news-medical.net/life-sciences/What-is-Junk-DNA.aspx

I mean I agree, of course, but it's really not by as much as you think. Attitude is just as important as funding, and trust me when I say race politics isn't the biggest factor.

Fuck you, niggers are the destroyers of civilization. White skin is the mark of civilized, farming genetics. Brown skins are literally animals.

I agree with you.

>First off ceolocanths didn't evolve right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coelacanth

The coelacanth was long considered a "living fossil" because it was believed to be the sole remaining member of a taxon otherwise known only from fossils, with no close relations alive,[5] and to have evolved into roughly its current form approximately 400 million years ago.[1] However, several recent studies have shown that coelacanth body shapes are much more diverse than previously thought.[8][9][10]

>40k architecture
>NatSoc gov
Best future.

It's a distraction that, if it didn't exist, I would like to believe people would have redirected that energy elsewhere; Race politics has acted as a pestilent catalyst that has festered more harm than good in current state of affairs in terms of national settings and moods

No evolution is a scam it's a Bolshevik concept you were indoctrinated and don't even question it. Evolution isn't just blue pilled it's retard pilled