If they made you join, which branch of the military would you join?

If they made you join, which branch of the military would you join?

>extra up votes for actually explaining why

our only incentive is to kill c*mmunist scum. all branches unite and rejoice to kill scum.

Going to OCS in December. Very excited, can't wait.

I decided to join because of Sup Forums, in a lot of ways. I want to give back to this country, and I want to ensure the security of myself and my nation. I want to be part of a group of like-minded people. I'm proud to be American, and I want to fight in the Corps.

How hard was it to qualify?

I'm considering joining the Marines after college.

>being an officer

Have fun being useless for 2 years until you earn Captain rank

I joined the Marine Corps, before there was a Sup Forums, or internet.

I liked the uniform. I was an avionics technician on F/A-18s. If i were to join again, I'd go into the infantry.

"First to fight."

Not hard at all. I literally started this process three weeks ago. I'm pretty fit, so I walked in able to score 280 on the PFT. I never got tattoos or have taken drugs, so I was totally clean for that, my grades in college were shit (2.70 GPA) but they didn't care. My SAT scores from high school made it so I didn't have to take the ASVAB, and the only thing I'm waiting on now is the PIQ's from my professors/employers.

If you have (or are working on) a degree and are thinking about it, go talk to a recruiter.

): thanks for the reminder.

Air Force

fuck off pussy

Marine Corps

Best raifus.

Go Navy. I like boats.

>I like anal sex

Who doesn't? Are you gay or something?

I wouldn't.

They allow communists.

Coast Guard. You get all the gibs that the other branches get, spend way more time in the U.S. and won't go to some shitty Middle Eastern hell hole

The men in my family have always been Army, but I figure I'll join the Navy after college. They're ironically less gay/cucked than the Army and AF are right now, as far as I can tell.

Air Force. Sky kangs

navy and then try to be a seal

Better navy = Better chances of winning a wat. Fuck off West Point cucks.

At least West Pointers know how to spell

war*

i would join the air force and transition to FBI after serving. air force offers an introduction to military logistics, critical thinking, and cyber security that you can't get killing rag heads. sure, blacks join to work easy office jobs, but theres a whole alternative tier within the air force.

i think the alphabets need Sup Forums users more than the military does though

Air Force. I'm not ashamed of being lazy.

the advantage of prior military service for alphabets is a full psych profile that's hard or impossible to obtain with civilians, as well as some sort of respect for authority, or else they would have been discharged.

This one.

I didn't have a preferred branch so they put me in artillery. Once I got there I chose to train as reconnaissance-artillery-observer or something, not sure what you call it in English. It was pretty nice.

i was in the navy

join the airforce

?

Space Corp

Navy because it's for the smart ones and they do some cool stuff

Hoorah.

OCS in Spring for me, can't wait to be the one of the few that wants to fight for God/Country/Corps

Branch: Army
Service: Tanks
Reason: Tanks are fucking cool

Totally agree. Hoping to go CIA after serving in the Navy

Coast guard, because I already did the Marine Corps thing, and I know that there has to be a way to do real work with a tad bit less BS.

Artillery solves everything.
There is no problem that cannot be solved by applying enough artillery.

Army. Front line infantry.

chair force

the navy

Ill find out in Dec, if accepted Ill go over the next two summers

Good luck.
ps: I come here for happening threads, dont worry congress...

marines get hand-me-down rifles that are 2 generations behind the rest

Probably intelligence. Why ? Because I've got a masters in computational linguistics, and I'm pretty sure that's where I'd end up if I were to join and use my skills at the best of their capacity.

Going through the process to join Navy OCS

The US Navy, right now, is the best branch to join because of all of the money that's being pumped into it to expand it. Gotta ride the military-industrial complex wave wherever it swells. I feel really bad for the Air Force guys

Army, get into intelligence or maybe Air Force and get into IT, something that would get my a job I like with more money after. If it's WW3 then Marines like my dad and Grandpa, be a grunt like them and kill as many commies and shitskins as I can.

Whatever, I'm pretty sure your CoC will be more concerned about commie fags than compulsive shitposters.

On a totally unrelated side note, one of our candidates was at OCS, and the only thing he wanted us to mail him were memes. So every week me and a few other poolees would dutifully find, print, and mail the latest memes to this miserable fucker.

Forward observer is the preferred term as far as I know.

memetic warfare

Army, Intel or Armor. I applied to West Point, but I'm 4F.

Intel is what I thought I'd be best at. Armor is modern cavalry.

Literally this, just because you have anal sex with a dude doesn't mean you're gay

I joined the naval reserve of my country because I needed money, it was the closest unit, and I figured I would have to do the least Hardcore Stuff and get the most technical training out of it that I could use in civilian life later

also all us marines are niggers

it does mean you have tried being gay.

>marines are niggers
>statistically whitest branch of the military

The Air Force is probably the most blacked branch thanks to mandatory diversity or whatever they do in that branch.

National guard. I want to help with disaster relief and fight potential chimpouts/happenings.

US Marines

The only branch with remotely decent uniforms and weapons. US Army gear is absolute trash.

they are niggers in spirit. slovenly, despicable, overly violent and tribalistic retards who listen to jungle beat nigger music and do drugs while eating crayons and supporting hambeasts. truly the most vile outfit.

>The only branch with remotely decent uniforms and weapons.
the literal opposite is true, they constantly complain that their gear is always broken and they still have M16s instead of M4s a lot of the time (and even then, A1s and A2s instead of the M4A4s the other branches get)

Airforce. larger IT force and if not I would be more effective behind a drone.

If I had to join, like in a draft, I'd join whatever branch would let me in the EOD field.

Would I get in or is it not in demand?

Here's to hoping that on rake day all Sup Forums users are flagged and trained as the next SS.

This.

Library of Congress

Also this.

>A1s and A2s

A1s were phased out completely around 2001. The A2 was also mostly phased out by 2007.

>M16s instead of M4s

M16s have better range and is slightly more reliable because of its longer barrel. I don't see much of a problem.

they're objectively older weapons which challenges your claim that marines get all the cool kit

they get all the old stuff

they dont even get f/a trigger groups

Navy, I wanna be a submariner. Playing high stake hide and seek is my kinda thing.

space corps

The A4 is objectively younger than the M4. The M4 was developed in 1995, the A4 in 2001.

Also, 90% of the new gear in the US Military is malfunctioning crap that was only bought to keep the contractors' wallets fat.

Seriously, the US Military is infected with Nazi Germany-tier corruption in terms of equipment procurement.

Chair force
*Free Bird starts playing*

Marines and then frag my commanding officer. I hate those faggots.

I spent 8 years in the Army, so not the Army. I'm in the Air Force Reserve now, and have been for 2 years.

Air Force. No contest.

Navy

I'm a merchant mariner so. Makes the most sense. Would try to work in the engineering department since that's what I do.

How do you get a job on boats?

I'd join the MUH REENS, if I'm going to die I'll die like the real alpha chads in Benghazi killing towelheads without support. You take the airforce and shove it up your sissy pussy faggot ass. Go shove a tampon up your vagina while you play with call of duty airstrike computers doing the dirty work you sissy boy faggots. Topkek MUH REENS could do 100 pullups and your pussy nigger asses would break down emotionally trying to get to 5. You chairforce lesbians would collapse from the sweat and exhaustion and ask your commanding officer for a comfy chair and a big gulp.

Army? Pfft, MUH REENS wannabes, MUH REENS don't need no fancy tech and gear and divisions bullshit on their way to training to join SEAL teams and be the real badass warriors.

Navy and coast guard? You guys are just like chairforce vaginas, but worse you suck each others dicks on boats but are slightly less pussy cause you niggers know how to swim.

Idk... canadian...

We have to get a TAXI card and then get an MMC. Have to pass a coast guard physical for the MMC.

That's it for entry level stuff.

To move up you need sea time and testing.

I went the engineering route. It's the way to go. Captains are mostly power hungry asshats and it's too political up there in the wheelhouse.

I joined the Navy, I ship out in a couple weeks as a CTI. I joined because I eventually want to be a SEAL. Theres a seal, dont remember his name, who went on to become an astronaught for Nasa, thats something I would love.

I got a pretty comfy job, has a lot of opportunities, If I work hard enough and take advantage of them. Current plan is once Im at my first command to go back to school ASAP and finish my degree to work towards becoming an officer. Meanwhile, train for my quals.

If anyone who is decently smart is thinking of joining I recommend either waiting for the US Space Corp to start up or join the Air Force and try to transfer once its up.

I personally dont regret joining the Navy. Im only 19 but my job makes it easier to move up than others, and having a security clearance right off the bat might make it easier for me to get that dream job

TAXI card? Meant TWIC card.

In Croatia? Army since our Airforce and Navy are almost non-existant. If I was American, it'd be between Army and Navy.

As an OFWG, I'd love to be a riverine with a fishing pole set up next to my ma deuce.

NONE!

I spit on vets because their the lowest form of human scum for not promoting diversity and attacking innocent muslims.

nice bait faggot

marines, because force recon's ability to train all the army special forces shit as well.

marine + sniper school + ranger school + SCUBA + airborne/HALO + recon + mountain + combatant driver = tier 1 bad motherfucker.

heavenly digits for ultimate warrior

Just a reminder that getting in isn't nearly as hard as making it to the end.

Any PSYOPS or the coast guard.
>tfw too smart to be target meat

Coast gaurd because thier boats are cool, you'll get station in or near the USA and you'll be rendering aid to and protecting Americans, not the same dirty sandniggers who mortared you last night. Also Coasties least likely to die for ZOG most likely to die defending actual America/ns.

Marine Corps. It's the least affected by marxism, and the most unified and cohesive branch from what I can tell.

Air force because I'm already academic and I dream about going suicidally fast in a jet.

No one joins the corps because of gear

*no one should

navy or air force because I'm not a mongoloid retard, or a vegetable in the case of the marines.

marines

Army in a time of war
Air Force in a time of peace

Can I be a pilot with a foreign degree?

If i was made to join i would go balls deep, marines.

>innocent muslims
No such thing, they all must be purged

Coast Guard vet user here.
The girls are hottest in the air force, then coast guard. Not bad being in boot camp and getting to see female ass in swimsuits.
Small boat stations are the shit if you get one that is in a populated/heavy surf area. Be on boarding team and have to board yachts with bikinis.
Get ice breaker duty and see the world while hitting every port in between.
Also, on ships, junior female officers from the academy are hot and ready for action.
It's a win win situation no matter where to go. Semper Paratus.
And remember, when in Antarctica, all the alcohol you could dream of and lesbian euro scientists throw their inhibitions out the window and try anything.

Air Force

lmao go ask any soldier if they want an m16 or an m4 on their next qual. M16 is shitty and universally hated by everyone forced to use it. M4 is a nice ergonomic rifle.