>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xGJJK
archive.li/v79Ac
pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb
archive.is/Tncjf)
archive.is/1pLkr)
archive.is/Dy1R7)
archive.is/LBATj)
archive.is/d4bgo)
archive.is/ccuk2)
archive.is/FoDiY)
archive.is/QePeJ)
archive.is/bNPtE)
archive.is/qR347)
archive.is/Y9LLx)
archive.is/1fUlp)
archive.is/aGEyi
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3 threads at once
Mods are faggots

Who will be the Dems candidate in 2020?

Anime posters are the bread and butter of /ptg/.

Oprah

Fuck Peurto Riccans and fuck you OP

Let's all pray for a peaceful solution to the Korean krisis

>Rex Tillerson: US has direct lines of communication with North Korea

>The United States is exploring whether North Koreais interested in dialogue and has multiple direct channels of communication with Pyongyang, the US secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, said on Saturday.
The disclosure came as Tillerson expressed hope for reducing tensions with North Korea, which is fast advancing toward its goal of developing a nuclear-tipped missile capable of hitting the US mainland.
>“I think the whole situation’s a bit overheated right now,” Tillerson said. “I think everyone would like for it to calm down. “Obviously it would help if North Korea would stop firing off missiles. That’d calm things down a lot.”
>Tillerson reiterated on Saturday that the US would not recognize North Korea as a nuclear power, but said it also had no intention of overthrowing Kim’s regime.

archive.is/xGJJK

How do we restore family in America?

facebook guy

What do we know of Price's replacement? I heard some leftists saying that she will be "less inclined to sabotage Obamacare"

destroy third-wave feminism

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.li/v79Ac

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA
AHA
HAHA
AHA
HA
HAHA
HA
HA
HAHAHAH
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think that has been the plan all along desu. Or at least that is what I have been saying. China seems willing to play ball to calm everyone down.

>Who will be the Dems candidate in 2020?

That perv Biden.

All I know is she has a HUGE hook nose. Like, Ginormous.

Ah but I want to see another asian country nuked, but this is going to end up like Nixon and China.

serious question,why drumpf is such a douchebad?

hes not a civilian anymore,hes the president of the united states

End no fault divorce

Cause somebody needs to wash out your rancid cunt

Is that Saddam behind him??

Fix divorce and remove cultural marxism.

Half the country find him hilarious.

She was literally too smart to win

Looks like it.

I'm all for it. Trump deserves a Nobel if he can solve the NK problem. His handling of multiple hurricanes is also admirable.

destroy all of it, First wave did enough damage to wages that both parents are required to work.

This may be one of his greatest tweets ever.

Oprah 2020?

In the process of adding archive links to every accomplishment in the pastebin. Here is a sneak peak. Fake news cannot deny the progress!

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb

>Construction of border wall prototypes have begun in San Diego, California (archive.is/Tncjf)
>House Republicans next week will advance legislation that would provide $10 billion in funding for the border wall (archive.is/1pLkr)
>The House passes a $1.2 trillion funding package for 2018 - includes a $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall - onto the Senate (archive.is/Dy1R7)
>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE (archive.is/LBATj)
>Extreme vetting in progress (archive.is/d4bgo)
>Unshackling ICE - told that they can take action against ALL illegal immigrants - increasing presence in sanctuary cities (archive.is/ccuk2)
>Withholding federal funds from sanctuary cities - must allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released (currently on hold by a (((federal judge))), will get BTFO by the Supreme Court) (archive.is/FoDiY)
>Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status (archive.is/QePeJ)
>The House has passed a bill that prevents sanctuary cities from receiving funds from the Department of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development (archive.is/bNPtE)
>Blocking the Police Assistance Program from sanctuary cities (archive.is/qR347)
>DACA has been officially rescinded - 6 month grace period for Congress to act - no new DACA will be issued effective immediate - currently issued DACA expires in their regular 2 years - DACA that would expire in the next six months will expire in six months and one day instead (archive.is/Y9LLx)
>Rescinded DAPA (archive.is/1fUlp)

looks like his dad

Default to total paternal custody of all children and assets in divorce and require a high evidentiary standard for overturning - no more he said she said and wifey stealing your life's work on a whim. Imagine how salty women would be about it, and how stable the family would become.

stephen colbert or that black faggot on cnn

>stephen colbert
>white male
No way.

It's the tweet that shows that we have come full circle, in a great way...

If it is, I didn't mean to poke fun at Fred

>Imagine how salty women would be about it
Bullshit, they want this garbage fixed as bad as men do

HAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

She's a recovering crack addict.

Please no. If this race war keeps going until 2020, she would win. They would get a double wammy. A female & a black. Holy shit. They would turn her into an idol to worship & she could do no wrong. It would be horrible. I mean if the election was now, she would win hands down. Maybe by 2020 more people will see the Dems for what they truly are.

10/10 decor to be honest

Finally!

Oprah's reputation is all she has, and it would be annihilated by running for president. She's not smart enough to dodge those silver bullets.

*violently throws up*

Implying more than 5% of women are extremists

Brian Williams' daughter is so fucking hot

Olbermann wants Trump to resign because he described an ocean as "big"

The Germans allowed this. If they kicked out or killed all Jews in Germany way before Hitler none of this would have happened.

Patriotism if for black people, the people who built this country.

Had Trump never became president I wouldn't believe Oprah would be possible ... but now? Geez anything can happen by this point.

>The Germans allowed this
This isn't happen outside a small segment of extreme left wing cunts

Fuck off you fucking shill

ayo sheit i'm driving my cotton car to the cotton wawa to buy some cotton beer and cotton hoagies

That's such obvious bait, you Rebbit faggots need to go back and fucking stay there.

I was being sarcastic and pointing out that absurdity, that should have been obvious.

Fuck off you fucking shill

Pretty sure we just used them as farming equipment. I would know.
We're in this mess because they made though.

I think Olberman, Joe, and Mika should just get a room. Give the country a break for chrissakes. You are not interesting or intelligent.

you're retarded

stop posting

A quick idea...people are just being jerked around by the sobbing media, they don't even know where PR is.

A E S T H E T I C W A T E R

>Pretty sure we just used them as farming equipment. I would know.

Can confirm

Kek, go back to bumping the thread no one will use

He's just 1 sweetie away from taking Bess' old job.

>When it comes to immigration, free trade, I am a White nationalist

>During the past few months it has come to my attention that I, like most Trump supporters, am a White nationalist. This is not to be confused with a White supremacist. White supremacists believe that Whites are superior to other races or groups of people, simply because of their skin color, nothing more. That’s all I will say on that issue for now.
>But, White nationalists or nationalists of any color and background simply believe that our politicians and other leaders should put the interest of America and Americans first. End of story.
>Liberals and liberal media outlets often call Trump supporters White nationalists. But what about Blacks who believe in putting America and Americans first? Are we, by extension, White nationalists, too?

archive.is/aGEyi

>iFunny

Really got to give it to Trump that he just didn't shout "Puerto Rico is a fucking island in the middle of the fucking ocean, you retarded cunts." I know I would have.

If they were smart like Trump they wouldn't pay death taxes.

Communist drawings weird me out. Its like machines attempting to immitate mankind.

I'm pretty sure he already has undercover agents in there with him.

He kind of did but with a little more restraint

>Drumpfshits still spam their shitty generals after PLUMPF DUMBNALD betrayed his entire base, conservatives, right wingers and GOPtards.

Ban drugs, alcohol, tattoos, atheism, divorce, bideo games, and anime.

Whoops. Disregard the quote, second poster.

>and anime
pls no

Just make conservatism fashionable.

He needs to investigate in purple states, not blue states like NY or CA where all the govt officials will come after you, all the people will still vote democrat anyways

>But, White nationalists or nationalists of any color and background simply believe that our politicians and other leaders should put the interest of America and Americans first. End of story.

What a fucking retard

didnt say shit when obama said if 70 times in a row

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Take the fredpill

Wait did oqueef release something recently?

You need money to hide money legally
Were talking about people who have lots of assets but make a little above average incomes

>taco bowls
>not guac bowls
You had one fucking job.

Kamala, Oprah, Nancy, Maxine, Hillary, Chelsea, Bernie, Soros, John Pizzapasta, Mark Zuckerbook, Beyonce, Rihanna, and more! Blue Wave 2020: The (D) Stands for "Divided"™

By virtue of this being a good budget, It will fail to get the needed votes as Uniparty snakes like John McCain, Susan Collins will vote against it, and Rand Paul will find one minor detail he doesn't like and vote against it as well

They're still mad about the cinco de mayo tweet.