What's he really doing?

Puerto Rico going on it's second week after hurricane Maria, still no massive effort underway to remedy the situation.
Trump, on another golfing holiday in NJ, costing the taxpayers another 1 million plus $, complaining that the mayor of PR "hasn't mobilized her workers", "was told by the Democrats to be mean to me", repeatedly Tweets about "fake news".
The creator of Hamilton has stated that "Trump is going straight to Hell" on a fast track.

What the fuck is going on with our country? How much longer will we have one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, and the braindead on this board and elsewhere still blindly follow him.
Your nation is in a right state. Its an utter disgrace

PR user here.

I've seen more military vehicles and aircraft in the last week than I have in my entire life. Our ports are full of supplies that have been sent by the US and other nations.

There is a sizable effort here to get shit back in order, and more military personell are in the way.

Quit shitposting.

bait and sage

Your double standards are pretty retarded

He's a comic book character and his presidency is nothing more than a psy-op to further alienate and "fictionalize" American democracy.

Reminder of who's behind these posts.

Left-tards wouldn't be satisfied even if he was moving supplies himself.

>The Russians love golf!!! Coincidence?!

who gives a shit
PR is full of low iq subhumans that pay no taxes and live on welfare

Apparently we need to have dudes bucket brigading KFC and electricity into every household or it doesn't count.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Still no massive effort? Go fuck your self you leftist shill. People like you need to be executed in the street.

Jews?

You can say anytime he goes to some other city that he's golfing and dumbasses will believe it

I don't give a fuck about Puerto Rico help real Americans not our colonies

>meme flag

Dont be ashamed fellow rural retard #freetheleaf

White assholes

Puerto Rico is America you idiot. Their vets died under the American flag.

Why does God hate Puerto Ricans so much?
>Why does God hate Puerto Ricans so much?
Why does God hate Puerto Ricans so much?
>Why does God hate Puerto Ricans so much?

Clearly, God hates Puerto Ricans and punishing them for their sins. We should not attempt to alters God's plans.

>Their vets died under the American flag.
And now their citizens will die under Gods punishments.

>Puerto Rico
KILL WHITE PEOPLE!

SAVE US WHITE PEOPLE!

kys
kys

I'm so fucking embarrassed for having supported Trump so vocally before. Since June, I have just had it with this guy. Every single time, there is something he does that is painful to watch.

We tried to tell you faggots to vote for !Jeb "The Nigger Smasher" Bush!!!

>The creator of Hamilton
Literally who?

They're like Guam or some shit I don't give a fuck

Tbh we should have given them independence long ago, or, barring that, granted them statehood. Trump's laziness in addressing the emergency situation in Puerto Rico is worthy of condemnation, however he is not the first president to mishandle the territory.

We would not be so deeply obliged to provide aid to an independent Puerto Rico. Now they will not seek independence until they recover. We should have simply stuck to the Monroe Doctrine.

>literally blaming the President for the weather

>still no massive effort underway to remedy the situation

if PR was a colony of whites... there would be no need to ask for help

She's exactly right. Because the white truck drivers would have shown up to work the day after the storm, and the white construction workers and road workers would have immediately gotten started clearing the roads so the trucks could roll through.
Fucking Niggers and Latino Niggers.

What's it like being a leftist faggot?

True. But you have to realize you are dealing with literal AIDS liberals. Logic does not work with them.

Ron (((Chernow)))

>ME HATE TRUMP
>HE DO BAD THINGS TO COUNTRY
>ME HATE HE GOLF INSTEAD OF DO BAD THING TO COUNTRY

lol

There is one of the US medic boats, they cant send them straight after the hurricane for obvious safety reasons.

as for the picture, People dont understand why trump golfs. Where other pollies would have meetings, trump goes golfing with other people. It's much better than a meeting and its out in the open air.

>some person's name I am supposed to know or something?

Puerto Rico neglected their infrastructure for decades, and now that its tested it is, not surprisingly, falling apart. The last time they had a storm this strong was 85 years ago. That means they had 85 years to build in preparation of powerful storms.

Within hours of the storm's impact, an entire carrier battlegroup was on site, including the USS Kearsarge, USS Oak Hill, and the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, which, at full strength, is 2400 men alone.

That's not even counting the thousands of national guard already stationed in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico has millions of pounds of aid supplies sitting on docks, because they can't clear distribution points and they can't drum up the manpower to hand things out.

Trump can't make elected bureaucrats competent, and he has no direct leadership beyond ordering resources, of which he has sent many.

The whole 'Puerto Rico is Katrina' meme is a load of horse shit drummed up by people who (A) are desperate for something to pin on Trump, and (B) have no concept of disaster preparedness or recovery.

Like all liberals, the concept that some responsibility lies with the region is outside their realm of understanding. Personal responsibility always is. FEMA cannot and should not be the only way people survive natural disasters.

They are natural. They occur in nature. Part of the responsibility is always yours to deal with them.

What happened in June?

>first post amounts to "fuck white people"
>second post amounts to giving feelies instead of actually contributing
If the left really did give a shit about Puerto Rico, they'd put money together to pay people to go in and help distribute resources. But alas, that would cut their "fuck white people, fuck Donald Trump, boi" short.

>Still no massive effort?

Yeah, still no massive effort. Follow the facts here.

They assign a one star general a few days ago, only just recently has a 3 star been brought in. When asked why, the reply was "there wasn't a need for 3 stars a few days ago". Huh?

It was a Cat5 storm. We saw, real time, what was happening. We knew immediately that there was no power, limited potable water, impassable roads, dwindling food supplies. This happening in an American property, to American people.

But our POTUS takes his time in getting things rolling. Again, we're in week 2 of this. It's still a shit show down there, and he's golfing. (Remember when Trump chastised Obama for vacationing when he thought he should have been more available for the nation's interests? Remember when Trump said "I won't have time for golf, I'll be too busy working in Washington making things right in the country".
Was it Clinton that pushed Trump to act (as far as he has) is PR?

Not enough, too late, and unwilling to accept personal responsibility. Every day it compounds. He's the worst person that we could have elected for the office.

I hope we survive as a nation.

Lin Manuel is a faggot that gloried a killer, pic related.
Fuck him. He's not one of us.

i agree 100%... why arent the Puerto Rican citizens helping each other out? lying like a beached whale begging for USA help... ill say it again.. look at Mexico and the earthquake.. the PEOPLE stood up and helped each other out

> (OP)
>>literally blaming the President for the weather

Nah. Literally, I'm blaming your parents for not having enough foresight to invest in birth control.

>this trash

4Chin is literally the only imageboard that has this much whiny, subversive shit. Go to any other board and this shit is nowhere to be found. Mods and jannies here don't do shit about obvious subversion posting because they're fucking in on it. Anyone who still only visits this board is fucking moron who likes to eat and read shit 24/7 and I have no sympathy for you.

What's the point in shitposting so that anons here will vote for Trump even harder?

>
>She's exactly right. Because the white truck drivers would have shown up to work the day after the storm, and the white construction workers and road workers would have immediately gotten started clearing the roads so the trucks could roll through.
>Fucking Niggers and Latino Niggers.

Did your mom bring down dinner tonight?

And I apologize in advance, but I'll be doing a wash in an hour or so. Hope the noise doesn't bother you.

And your acne medicine is on the top of the stairs. Can you please actually take it? You like like absolute shit.

Google: Sup Forums was right again
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

Sup Forums has the power in numbers to prove its point.. so "whine" all this board wants it does make a impact. just type in google 4 chan for its history... the people on here make a huge impact.

>
>Ron (((Chernow)))

Ooooohhhhh....aren't you edgy. Got all of the latest triggers in your pockets, huh?

>What happened in June?

Lots. For one, Beaver came about.

Sup Forums reminds me of the movie/book "Fight Club"

>The creator of Hamilton has stated
kys

Well, Sup Forums reminds me of that movie "Newfag comes to Sup Forums and samefags while IDs are turned on". Are you faggots here because the Democrats accused us of being a Russian psyop?

I'm as right wing as it gets, and Trump is a corrupt piece of shit. Sorry if you are too emotionally weak to accept the reality.

The only thing embarrassing is your stupidity.

>Newfag comes to Sup Forums and samefags while IDs are turned on
is it a good movie

>i agree 100%... why arent the Puerto Rican citizens helping each other out? lying like a beached whale begging for USA help... ill say it again.. look at Mexico and the earthquake.. the PEOPLE stood up and helped each other out

You have absolutely no idea of the local efforts being made down there.

Fuck, with your reasoning why have we had to assist Houston at all? I mean, there's a lot of white people down there willing to lend a hand, right? A lot of true blue Americans, ready to give their all.

If PR was full of Caucasians they would have been more prepared to deal with it themselves instead of being helpless.

>What the fuck is going on with our country?
Puerto Rico is not part of our country.

>Anyone who still only visits this board is fucking moron

And it's good to see you here again.

Could you grab me a beer out of the fridge?

jelly?

Look you antifa faggots, we are only going to the right. If Trump is bad, that doesn't mean democrats now get a chance again. It means we are going to elect someone more to the right of Trump.

Got it?

Because they have no resources you dumb shit

Not me, but I do have that t shirt. Looks wicked on me.

Because this place is blamed for being the center of the Trump movement and getting him elected with its dank memes.

Seriously, it was identified as a primary target for #TheResistance and has been flooded with leftards trying to destroy it since. They hope to tear down this place by the time of the 2020 presidential season so there will be no "good" resistance center to fight the Democrats effort.

Please take a bath with your toaster asap.

why don't they have resources? thought brown people flourish without whitey?

are you sure it isn't you on that picture ? maybe it from a year ago or so you dont remember

Yeah, it's okay. The only problem is the protagonist just can't stop sucking cock.

>Rural white voter here.
>flag
ahahahhahahah

>are you sure it isn't you on that picture ? maybe it from a year ago or so you dont remember

Wait a minute here...do you know me?

Were you the one under the bleachers during the homecoming weekend?

Are your wrists still red?

So u know howdo waggle ur willy. and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....
if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dress up in me sisters school unform. finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules 8)
well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!

He's already deployed the military and FEMA to help. What more do you want?

>
>So u know howdo waggle ur willy. and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....
>if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>i dress up in me sisters school unform. finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules 8)
>well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!

Now there's the true Sup Forums we all know and love.

Imagine being in PR. You need food, shelter, clean water and all the while your suffering is being tweeted about by some cozy liberal from their parents gated community so they can gain some social virtue points.

>Females
Why would they come here?

Never forget

is that supposed to be a counter-bant ? christ man go back

White House is compromised

That is some next level stream of conciousness. Truly the James Joyce of our time.

>Imagine being in PR. You need food, shelter, clean water and all the while your suffering is being tweeted about by some cozy liberal from their parents gated community so they can gain some social virtue points.

And then imagine being on the mainland US, in an area that was not directly affected by any of the storms of recent.

And imagine spending some time seeing if there was anything you could do to help alleviate their plight.

And imagine donating some $$$ to a reputable organization to assist in their efforts.

And then imagine again being in PR, needing shelter, clean water, food, medical services, basic supplies for basic needs.

It's time to stop imagining how it could be better. It's time to act.

We need a new president. We need leadership jn Washington. We need a drastic change from what we are seeing every day.

>What's he really doing?
Hmmmm... golfing?

>What the fuck is going on with our country?
It's going down. Slowly, but steadily. Like the frog in the boiling water.

>How much longer will we have one?
You already don't. It ain't yours, and never has been. It's (((theirs))).

>Obama went golfing about 300 times in 8 years
>Trump went golfing about 60~ times in less than a year

>christ man go back

Back to the bleachers? Really? You want more?

>It's (((theirs))).

oooohhhhh.....edgy.

Shit, I meant )))edgy(((.

>donating some $$$ to a reputable organization
Spotted the jew.

bitch pls return to reddit or kys, theres no other way

Trump also lives on a golfcourse. Kind of different when you can just go into your backyard on an afternoon.

> (You)
>>donating some $$$ to a reputable organization
>Spotted the jew.

Actually, nope. Lifelong athiest, grandparentals out of the Christian side of life.

Sure you're not looking inward?

>
>Trump also lives on a golfcourse. Kind of different when you can just go into your backyard on an afternoon.

He put a golf course on the property of Pennsylvania Avenue?

Shit. He is the man, isn't he.

And you aren't.

You know I was talking about mara lago moron.

I think I hear your mom calling you for dinner sweetie....

>You know I was talking about mara lago moron.

And you know he's in NJ this weekend? And you know every time (ie every weekend) he travels to one of his properties it costs a fucking huge amount of $$$? And he charges up the govt's ass for all of the needed support staff?

Get a grip my friend. Please remember all of the promises he gave you, and the rest of the American people on how much everything was going to get better. About how he was going to hire the best and the brightest. About how everything was going to change "on his first day in office".

Fucking get a grip. Don't be like him. Admit that things are not where they should be.

Shit man, don't the Republicans "control" Washington right now? Can't they fix anything?

You get a grip. Your pathetic shilling has no effect here. Fuck off back to whatever leftists hellhole you crawled out from.

Did you know that the elite like golfing and talking about political affairs during golf?

>Fuck off back to whatever leftists hellhole you crawled out from.

Can't. They locked the door from the inside.