youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo

bost your best findings :DD

fuck wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=YmTiZ8wY87g

eww

Jews

Japs

Slavic, Eastern European

Jews. At least they are sluttiest. About 60% of my one night stands at uni are with jew girls from long island.

You don't deserve our country.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVwEpfP-_qE

anglo

Jews unironically. Kike women are probable the only ones who are loyal to their tribe and act in its interests, fighting side by side with their men against goyim. I have to admit this even as a man who dreams to kill kike with own hands one day, just look at their political activists spreading subversion that benefits tribe, half of them are female.
This is probably one of the reason why they eventually managed to outjew european man, who is superior, but has a wife who constantly dreams of backstabbing him and spreading legs before niggers right on his corpse in the house he built for her.

Greek

your own
don't fall for the racemixing meme lads

That woman is a kike

Race mix don't fall for the supremacy meme, it's like reducing your chances to get laid by 80%

Caucasian.

Not even close.

Latin women are ugly. Niggers are ugly. Asians are ugly.

>that milky white skin

Dear Lord

Having children that look like you is way more important than getting cummies with random slags

The only reason you get pretty females it's because the white race created a society based around being pretty.

Which it's retarded and has backfired at every turn, except for females, they fuck a lot.

Indian. Not even close

None. They're all whores. Go asexual .

Jews or Chinese. White wom*n are shit tier. Sorry not sorry.

Not trying to brag, but anything but scandinavian, meaning Denmark and Norway, is just cope.

Actually I guess the term "best women" refers to nurturing mothers who want the best for their family, not whores that fight for the right to kill babies, so yeah... Bragging fail.

I fully agree they are stupidly hot.

None, but some races have men that can control those women better than others

they are way too manly, i also think it is the case of massive scandinavian faggotry

latin american

Kek. White euro is worst euro. They have flat asses, tits, and age like milk past 25. Not to mention HORRIBLE hygeine.

That was Norgay that posted, not Sweden.

anime.

White women

> Pick your favourite colour
> Shut up Steve. Brown isn't anyone's favourite colour
> A white woman somewhere has that colour naturally, be it in her eyes, or hair.

um sweetie,
its latin women. Chinese women with the yellow skin are disgusting. Jewish women, while sometimes hot are, for the most part ugly.