Why is conservative gun culture so fucking gay?

I like guns and all but none of the dudes you see buying all this gearqueer shit even lift. Like they think they'd be rambo if some shit went down but in reality their resting heartrates are well into the triple digits and they have never been in a fistfight in their entire lives

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy
youtube.com/watch?v=MAUgfAepugc
quora.com/Is-running-3-miles-in-11-minutes-possible
youtu.be/O14yjsulv7w
511tactical.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>none of the dudes you see buying all this gearqueer shit even lift.
Lifting means next to nothing in a fight. You know this right? What will you do when someone throws a perfectly timed punch at you, flex your biceps? It means even less in a gunfight.

>t. skinnyfat cuck

go to the gym you fucking faggot

>lifting
crossfit and spartanesque training is far better in almost all circumstances compared to lifting.

>Assumes all conservative gun owners are wannabe rambo preppers.

guess what? that's false

Overcompensating for something.

falls in the realm of lifting. I don't think bodybuilding is useful whatsoever

where did i say all?

Is that mcniggerator?

56'n'droppin', burgerino
:^)

Research "ultimate warrior body type" and get back to us, you dumb nigger

for being in the field? You don't think training is useful? I don't understand.

You wanna be in shape put an 80 ruck sack on and go jogging. Cardio and stamina are the only things really worth a shit.

While OP is kind of retarded for bringing it up, lifting absolutely does a fucking world of advantage in a fight.

Sure, a well trained and practiced fighter will beat up a buff novice, but you cannot deny the enormous advantage conferred by weight and strength. It is physics. More mass, higher velocity, more energy transferred on a punch, more energy can be absorbed safely when hit, come on man.

There's nothing "gear queer" about a fucking jack and pants, you fucking cuck. Don't project your insecurities onto these people. They are practicing self improvement. They are learning. You're shitposting on Sup Forums.

Are you a shill?

2nd from right so ope8or he don't even need rear sight

i don't think bodybuilding is useful for anything beyond accessory work. I crosstrain, oly lift, and power lift.

Lifting? lol; that's something queer men from the Castro do so they can get bigger boobs for their boyfriends.

Tell that to every military or pro fighter ever.

I don't like all the faggety attachments which is why I bought a plain Jane wood and steel kalashnikov over an ar15. Only attachment I put on is a scope

He's a lefty but that gun doesn't appear to be converted, his brass will be hitting him in the face or arm if he shoulder fires.

Speak for yourself nigger toucher, I squat over 3X my bodyweight

i also own guns, I just don't turn it into specops larping. I really don't get it. all of the guys who do this look like permavirgins with paunches

easy to do when you're 120 soaking wet

The people that do actual fighting are always in good shape.

Can't you mod the ejector to throw the brass out and away?

> What will you do when someone throws a perfectly timed punch at you, flex your biceps?
No, flex my neck so the punch doesn't send my head spinning, knocking me out.
Have you ever been in a fight you skinny cunt?

MEAL Team Six standing by to roast libruls

Those guys do three gun comps.
You are such a fucking faggot.
Even in canada we have three guns and those require you to hit targets while running around.
Go google some gun shooter....They dont need to fist fight when they can mag dump you in 3.5 seconds.
Fucking niggers man go try doing a three gun.

girls also do 3 gun and they don't dress like soldier of fortune cock worshippers

way to totally dodge the point of the post

>flag

I would think so for more popular guns. I know some more modern guns are designed to make it easier, but since it's something of an older platform it might not be as simple.

Spend 10 min in a bjj or muy Thai match and see how well your muscle carries you fucking idiot.

T. Someone who lifts 4 times a week also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy
Audie fucking murphy is my hero because he was like five something would be a better man then you will ever be.
Learn to love short dudes.
They can hide behind cover better then your spic lanklet ass.

Over 150 let's see you squat 3X your bw laddy, ass to grass. A skelly Manlet can out lift you faggot

Bear mode for the win you nigger.

let's see you do it first

a bjj blackbelt who lifts vs a bjj blackbelt who doesn't lift

who wins?

For hand to hand brawling you absolutely want to be in the gym. For sitting in a bush and shooting someone at 500 meters you could be a paraplegic.

>t. Mr. Nofightz

Strawman argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAUgfAepugc

You wouldn't last a second against this guy.

>clearly the best way to deal with this punch would be to flex my neck muscles hoping the impact to my jaw doesnt hurt and the force is canceled by my gains

Maybe you should block or deflect the attack?

>no that is beta manlet think im going to grit my teeth and flex my neck just like you are supposed to do in a car crash, get as ridgid as possible.

>moving the goal posts cuz you're an idiot

THIS IS A SHAREBLUE SLIDE THREAD
IF YOU MAKE A SERIOUS REPLY TO THIS YOU CAN CONSIDER YOURSELF A NIGGER

this
get rekt OP
sage

Because conservatives are gay.

You say you lift but you're fucking around on Sup Forums? Get bent you lying assed faggot.

>oldier of fortune cock worshipper
Cargos and autumn jackets are not that nigger.
>flag
No argument.
They are wearing fucking columbia out door clothing, sorry no one wants to wear fucking sweat pants and anime pro shirts like you.
Wanna see a military outfit? nigger.
Wearing a fucking plate carrier would be millitary wanna be and I bet those dudes did serve un like you fat ass.

>falling back on buzzword meme arguments because you have nothing to say that won't out you as the jackass you are

Wtf?
No, just get an A2 upper with a brass deflector. Keep it all milspec. Left eject uppers are retarded
Sauce- Combat vet and gun dude that practices lefty shooting

Moving goal posts isn't a buzzword idiot.

It's a debate tactic of those who know their argument has failed.

You're an idiot.

serving is not a point of pride. There are plenty of non-tacticool versions of the clothes they are wearing. they are gearqueers through and through

>tall alpha fires left handed

and what is my argument? please refresh my memory

Lifting is healthy, bodybuilding is degenerate.

All the men look ugly as shit. Go for practicality.

I weight 240...I doubt you could...No homo.
Those guys lift fucking boulders not fucking doing squats and shit.

but i agree with this, user...

Neither of those would be able to run 3 miles in 10 minutes

>not doing mini dumbbell curls with trigger finger

Why do you think 'lifting' is relevant in marksmanship or warfare?

I do a lot of crossfit and served in the USMC for 8 years, but I don't understand your post. Are you just baiting? Being bulky isn't remotely useful in combat scenarios. Being tone can be, being able to lift your own weight, etc.

But being a gigantic muscle-hound who can deadlift isn't remotely applicable to battles in this era.

>serving is not a point of pride.
Americans everyone.
>There are plenty of non-tacticool versions of the clothes they are wearing
Show me.
>they are gearqueers through and through
No they are not...the look like they are wearing neutral shit and not carrying a fucking tac bag and a tac plate carrier and a fucking helmet and a fucking BOB.
Just fooking whinging mate.

Name anyone who can

>3 miles
15 thousand plus feet in 10 minutes? I doubt you could. They could fucking throw you and me around...But neither of any of us can run that unless your a fucking micheal phelps...which isn't a soldier.

I ended up watching the Jordan Klepper(unfunny daily show) special on guns. Proper biased shit.
The 111% Georgia Militia were showcased. Those fat pricks were veterans who couldn't hit the explosive packet they shunted into a hogs head from about 10 meters.
These guys wanted automatic weapons when they could barely use semis.
Leader was codename Blood Agent.
I know a show with a liberal bent is going to go after lowest common denominator conservatives, but fuck those guys were retarded, fat spergs.

This
The big Meatheads couldn't hang in ruck marches
You are better off being built like a marathon runner

That's not the point. They would barf and have a heart attack if they tried.

killing shitskins for jewish bankers is nothing to be proud of, yes

>Show me.
no because you're baiting

quora.com/Is-running-3-miles-in-11-minutes-possible
Just to play devils advocate.

I agree. I used "lifting" in the context of working out in general. I see my mistake.

They're not throwing shit around being riddled with bullets/shrapnel. Speed and stamina wins battles.

3 miles in 10 minutes for reference is insane.

A "perfect" score for a 18-22 year old US Marine on the PFT is 16 (or was it 18?) minutes; this is the rarest perfect for anyone to get. The 'hardest' points of the available 300 is getting the 3 mile down to 16 mins. Most never get below 18-20; big guys rarely get below like 22.

Just some reference data.

Agree
There use to be like this George of the jungle or some bullshit competition on the got canceled after season 1 I think. But all these meatheat guys were the first to tap out. Basically having more than you need to move your body about in combat is a weakness not a strength

I am non american but I have used hunting rifles/shotgun (where you put two shells in) and the recoil was pretty hard, holding the rifles itself can be hard if one is a fat slob and doesnt lift
Now the reason I mentioned recoil is that human skeleton alone can only support 20-30lbs of weight, everything else that you do is the result of muscles. If in a fight someone throws a perfectly aimed punch to the head then they might knock them out but having extra muscle will protect against most bodyshots, kicks, etc

>killing shitskins for jewish bankers is nothing to be proud of, yes
Before 2008.
>Show me.
no because you're baiting.
No its because you cant and you know you are wrong.
What do you wear at the range just tell me.
I wear wrangles and a tee shirt I bought at walmart.
Those same cargos for storing .22lrs and I used to have a synthetic breathable fall shirt that was zippered.

Why is the left dependent on brainless namecalling?

there you go, you just proved my point

>woah bro look at my rippling muscles, lets fuckin fight man!
>get shot to death
woah nice
im a #cruzzmissile now

Nope diplomacy and starving out your enemies wins wars.
Also trade embargos.
Cant shoot your rinky dink AK when China was bribed to never sell you ammo.

Muscle has the advantage.
youtu.be/O14yjsulv7w

Oh fucking please how you fattie?
We get it you dont like cargos and you think anything that isnt cotton is 'MUH COMBATE GEAR"
AR550 is combat gear.
NVGs are combat gear.
Cargos and synthtic jackets are fall wear.
Got to /fa/ with this gay shit.
Go google combat gear and then come tell me cargos are combat gear you faggot.
Show me what you think combat gear is.

Lifting WITHOUT TRAINING is useless in a fight. Im a detention officer, I get into a physical fight about once a week. I weigh 185 and have a lot of hand to hand combat training.

When I fight an inmate who has 45 pounds of muscle on me but doesnt know how to fight I kick his ass.

When I fight a 140 pound guy who knows how to fight better than me he kicks my ass (then he gets tazed and thrown in solitary for a week so I win anyways).

Size is useful if you know what to do with it.

T. Fatass that "has a lot of muscle underneath"

lifting is a supplemental to learning fighting technique. you don't know what you're talking about and i dunno why you have such an axe to grind with guys who like guns... it's weird, and not like your muscles will stop bullets anyway.

t. bjj purple belt

Here fattie fat fuck.
This is what the USA would define as combat gear and its nothing to do with cargo pants.
Fucking hate liberal they make non military things out to be death machines.
Cargos are cargoes because of extra space to place items. That has more to do with storage then fucking combat you fuck.

they fall well within the realm of "operator culture"

5.11 is marketed to retards like you who think wearing this shit is just like wearing regular clothes.

it's not. you stick out like a gay, sore thumb

See
I dont have muscles.
He does.

Redpill: everything good is a little gay because men are way better at everything than women. If a society is utilizing men to their fullest potential they're gonna be mirin' each other.

Don't touch each other's junk and it's all good, though. Feelings aren't sins, acts are sins. Brb watching bodybuilding

PUSHUPS SITUPS TWO MILE RUN, MY RUCKSACK, MY BAYONET, MY M-SIXTEEN NOW GET ON DOWN NOW STOP, RETARDED, BEAT YO FACE, ALPHA COMPANYS GONNA ROCK THIS PLACE SAY WHAAAT CHECK IT OUT CHECK IT OUT SAY WHAAAT CHECK IT OUT CHECK IT OUT SAY SMOOTH, SO DAMN SMOOTH DRILL SAR GENT.

>lifting is a supplemental to learning fighting technique

yes. yes i know. that's my fucking point. for all of you retards too lazy to read the original comment i was responding to here you go:

>Lifting means next to nothing in a fight

That high heart rate will help you bleed out faster from your bullet wounds.

working out lowers your heart rate

511tactical.com/
Holy fucking shit you werent lying...What the fuck?
I get those same shirts at wally world for fucking 2 for one?
What the fuck?
When did plaid and cargos become combat gear?
What fucking year is this?
>i live in the stick and everyone wears cargos or snow pants and orange vests.
Why is it combat though?
511 is not combat gear Dont fucking care what anyone says.
unless its bulletproof/stab proof its not combat related.

>why is conservative gun culture so fucking gay?
>none of the dudes you see buying all this gearqueer shit even lift
Nigga, lifting culture is gayer than a fucking San Fran pride parade. Just look at /fit/ compared to /k/.

Everyone talks about "gun culture" like everyone who likes and owns guns are exactly the same. There are TONS of subgroups within the overall gun community.

You are describing mall-ninjas, and theyre irritating as fuck, but they nowhere near make up the majority of gun culture. Maybe like 5% of it.

Fuck, up until recently (like the 90's) "body builder" used to be associated more closley with gay fetish culture than fitness culture.

18 min is max.

Whats wrong with oiling up your buddy and spotting him.
(no homo)
Seriously guys when did plaid and cargos become combat gear?

I understand where you're coming from. I don't think I ever said combat, it's just the whole culture that company created feeds off of guys, who have never seen combat, wanting to feel like they are operators

Skip to the end to see for useless grappling can be against a larger, stronger opponent.

I wear a balaclava doesn't mean that I am a burglar.
Still what ever reason people have to wear said shit is up to them.
They can think what they want its not tac and its not combat gear.

Its 18 minutes thats a perfect score. Most average infantry marines score like a 21-23 which is acceptable. Really good is like 21 or lower. 18 is perfect score. Only seen like 2 people ever run an 18 minute PFT, they were both over 6' tall 150 pound twigs. The big burly guys usually struggle to get a 25.

Also the tiny midget guys tend to do awesome at pull ups (short arms = smaller range of motion) big guys usually get like 15 pull ups, the tall spindly twigs get like 10 because they are so tall they end up swinging everywhere and wasting thier energy. Average sized guys usually get around 17 to 20 and manlets can basically crank out pull ups all day because theyre only having to move like 6 inches at a time.

If anyone cant do 100 crunches theyre just a fuckin bitch and dont belong in the infantry.

PFT aint that bad in terms of being totally exhausted though. The CFT is way more exhausting in my opinion.

I carried
ACH (helmet)
IOTV with front, back, side plates and soft armor
M249 w/ big nutsack
2 more big nutsack (pic related)
2 small nutsacks
Harris Radio
Camel Back
PVS14
IFAK
Roll up dump pouch
Kabar TDI
Coldsteel Recon folder
Admin pouch with all kinda goodies (Garmin, pen flare, Zippo, strap cutter, ect)
1 frag
1 smoke
M9 on drop leg safarialand
1 extra m9 mag
Surefire G2 led
Weighed in at about 110 lbs of gear

Then I had more stuff in assault pack, but that's not really part of your kit because that stayed in the trucks most of the time

Walking with a weight vest, yoga, calestenics and plyometrics woul probably be best combat wise