The only thing that holds me from getting a gun and killing dozens of muslims in Europe is my girlfriend and my dream...

The only thing that holds me from getting a gun and killing dozens of muslims in Europe is my girlfriend and my dream about our future. If I didn't have her, I would probably go full nazi mode and kill as many sandniggers in "refugee camps" as I could, before I got taken down by the police. I don't care about my engineering career, I don't care about anything anymore except for survival of white man.

I wonder how many people feel like me. Too busy with their lives but who would go insane if they could. Boiling inside.

Don't do anything dumb, user. Doing something like that plays into the Jew's schemes. Our power is growing, slowly but steadily. Hold tight

>LARP flag
>Talking about LARPing
Sage

waiting = slow defeat

Agreed, the Beer Hall Putsch was very successful.

and here's a coward

Muslims, got news for you user.

>calling me a coward when you admit you're too puss to do what you claim you passionately believe in

makes you think

I'm going to have 4 white babies. What are you going to do, fap to lolis?

Those who feel like you would do better to calm down, reason, do not do anything rash which might be pointless, and even better should understand not to speak about it in any form except in person to safe confidants.

I'll have white babies of my own someday but until then I won't LARP on pol

That would accomplish nothing. Why do you otherwise smart people do idiotic shit when you ragequit life? Killing a few muslims HELPS your opposition. What would be more effective is the children of the elite like Soros' son, to signal to the elite that they will not get away with this shit and there will be hell to pay. Targetting fellow pawns accomplishes nothing but some pawn out of the game.

Don't. Low-level actions have low-level impact.

Only Jews listen to their girlfriends, a real Nazi would kill all non-whites in their field of vision

>future
You are purely mistaken if you have any future, let alone with your gf.

Hallo Verfassunsscgutz :^)

ahahahahahah border control.

The enemy is the traitor left, mudslimes are fine in their desert shitholes. The left brought them in.

very nice of you to paint white people in arg*ntine shithole subhuman nest

only 4? that's nothing. we used to have 12 kids, we need those kind of numbers again.

oh wait but can't afford that because you have to pay taxes to subsidize shitskins having 12 kids.

Don't have a gf but I'm redpilled on women so I don't a fuck about them being raped and actually laugh at it.

Where are you living my fellow white?

White girls need immigrants cock

>I wonder if I'm the only youth who experiences angst

sure why not

I'm a Physicist and feel the same fucking way everyday.

Central Europe

You're not red pilled
Just a bitter pussy. Glad you bloodline dies with you.

Why is everyone trying to blow their load on some Muslims? Fucking faggots.

Killing a few randoms don't do shit. You either neither to take your time doing some Dexter serial killer shit on high-value targets over the next 30 years... Or figure out how to get the Jews to execute the Sampson Option so we can all see the fireworks.

My old lady told me 2 days ago that she is preggers with our 4th child. If you are white, you should be making white babies!
1488 brothers

Unfortunately right now shooting a few muzzies isn't long winning strategy. Redpilling normies is first order for europe, then comes war, then comes shooting kebab.

A few revenge attacks would be nice but wouldn't do anything for long or medium or short term gain. Ie emotional, nig tier behavior.

I'll make babies just as soon as someone can clue me in on how to support myself first?

I always wondered if the Jews would eventually carry out a "Nazi" false flag, I guess the Alt-kike and Charlottesville counts as a minor attempt.

I&E nerd here

Killing random people who are being used as bioweapons solves nothing, and in fact killing anybody solves nothing.

The plan is to form small groups of people who operate entirely offline, make citizen arrests of low level officials whose actions are harming your homeland and people, give them a fair trial, and then imprison them somewhere. Months later, you release them on the condition that they leave public life. To ensure that they keep their word, hold them in small groups and create upsetting situations that will cause them to bond and form loyalties with one another; then make it clear that squawking means their cellmates will be held in captive longer than necessary and treated more harshly.

If you examine your country's constitution, you might be able to do all this without breaking the law, so long as the prisoner's rights to fair trial and humane treatment aren't violated, and so long as the arrest was for an actual crime. For example, fucking treason.

I would be of the 100% same disposition if there wasn't hope we can still solve this in the legal manner.

Treason is punishable by death.

get her pregnant before you sacrifice your life for the cause lol

If that's true (which it's probably not you faggot.) you're either disturbingly desensitized to killing people or a psychopath.

Wanna know how i know you're a fucking idiot? Killing muslims wont do any good. Breivik atleast had the right idea

if it makes you feel any better even if you have kids they will be raped and killed by the muslim hoards. you have nothing to lose either way

If I wasn't in Applied Physics and the workload, I probably would go insane.
The schedules keep me in check.

Dude, what would that prove even if you did? You would literally just give MSM a reason to demonize whites and victimize mudslimes. You need to chill the fuck out with your larping and think about optics and the effect of stupid actions.

gtfo this board fag

Also, you are an engineer = needed for the coming storm.
What one man can do with your skills, you can make tools for even more people.
Play the long game.

t. totally not FBI

Also
>muslims
And who let them in?

Same bro
fuck whitey

See, that's why we lose. We need madmen who can sacrifice EVERYTHING. We need thousands of people like me.

I love how you made the arabs brown to push your narrative

you are fucking retarded, that would only set anti-immigrant movement back. i hope your girlfriend leaves a dumbfuck like you

That's a bad idea user. I would unplug yourself. I did for a few months and I feel pretty refreshed. The media Is turning people into hyper-partisan droids. Just the other day my friends mother was trying to tell me the reason NOVA has such bad drivers is because everyone is stressed about the election. Retarded nonsense. Like shooting up a camp full of 'refugees'. Unplug and focus on yourself. You have a girlfriend so why don't you focus on making some white babies? just sayin

Those look great.
Nice marbling. How were they?

i wonder ((who)) is behind that post

This is something that isn't smart to confess, even behind 7 proxies

I feel the same way, OP, except that instead of just a girlfriend I have the mother of my child (who is pregnant) and our three year old son..

Remain patient. Our time will come.

Yo chill brother

Define treason please. If this entire world order isn't treason to two thousand years of European peoples and especially its men: what is?

remember him? you're just going to keep Europe blue pilled when "big bad racist whitey" kills a bunch of poor innocent refugees. also they'[re a dime a dozen so you would have to kill a literal shit ton to make any difference, and even then they'd just be replaced inside of a month.

Jews always care about 'optics'

a dane

Listen to your countries based scapegoat. Might is right.

cant sustain a breeding race, too much leeching in the world already, we need genocide

listen to reality.
After dylan roof murked a few people the state took down the csa flag. People aren't going to see shooting a bunch of "innocent refugees" as a "strong horse". They're going to sympathize with the victims. Think tactically. Do you know how much harder it would be for nationalist groups to gain support after that?

>all this green meme text
Kys

(user was v& for this post)

Yeah, I'm sure Bin Laden was universally beloved and admired.

Didn't wait long to start chasing them women Down did they.

You got fake email, OP?

>and kill as many sandniggers in "refugee camps"
This accomplishes nothing. You should go after kikes in academia and politics.

its okay to admit when you're wrong you know

[email protected]
you have 10 minutes

You're an engineer?

Can't you design something rigged like a death star that a billion mudslimes would buy and then at some future point the catastrphic flaw kills a bunch of them?

true

Alright, that was a good bait. I'm glad you guys fell for it.

All your IPs and related posts were secured and you are now on our watchlist. Expect a visit within 7 days.

Have fun.