Most men are worthless pussies who do not hate women and kiss the floor they step on

Most men are worthless pussies who do not hate women and kiss the floor they step on
But I am not like them
I hate women, I fucking hate them so much
I hate how full of themselves they are, how weak and pathetic they are, the entitlement, how little they care about us and how much they love talking trash about us
and laugh about it, I hate how they never leave their fucking phones and NEVER look at us in the eye, how they dress like shit and still judge us based on how we
dress, how they have standards of beauty, money AND status and they bitch and whine about some standards of beauty that we supposedly have.
I hate how after all the millions of men who died to protect them through history, they do not even have the decency of respecting our sacrifice, how we are all a
big joke for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUq5D6-W8x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the only good thing about them is the fact that some of them (very few) have a body that sometimes resembles a human being and makes me want to hump it,
but 90% of them look like complete and utter garbage, inside and outside too.
I hate how women are so worthless that they can't even think for themselves, have one single original thought, how they ALWAYS follow the herd like some sort of
animal, uncapable of free thinking, how they never defend anything worth defending, they always agree with the majority and do everything to fit in, no matter how
putrid their surrounding is.
I hate how they pretend to give a shit about things like commitment and creating a connection with the right person, and right after that they are at a locker room
or the backstage of some rock concert giving a dude a blowjob who does not even know the whore's fucking name.
I hate how shallow they are while blaming men for being shallow, how they try to look good talking about prejudice on the internet, but are the most bigoted pieces
of shit this planet has ever seen.
I hate how they throw their culture and civilization into the trash because they have a rape fetish, I hate the fact we gave these subhumans freedom they didn't earn
instead of enslaving them like the animals they are and punishing them for every single misdeed, I hate how you can't ever, ever trust them with anything and I also
hate how they pretend to agree with you but her opinion will turn 180 degrees as soon as she is with another group of people, like some sort of stupid bitch thinking
she is a master manipulator.
I hate how they can't even enjoy life even when they have thousands of people throwing compliments and gifts at them, its like not even being owner of the universe
was enough.
I hate how privileged they are, yet talk about our "privilege". I hate how they don't care about anything, and how they can't care even if they tried, everything is
an act for them.

I hate how little everyone expect of them, and how they still manage to fail these expectations, and then they still get fucking praises for it.
I hate women and you should too.

KYS, faggot.

You don't have to be some robot that has a SEETHING hatred of women, that's just a different manner of control, it's just about the same thing as the bootlicking, spineless pussy worshipers. Don't concern yourself with them, work on yourself, because they don't give a flying fuck unless you're some turbochad anyways. Life is more than just the debased need to fuck things, you're better than a chimp, even if you're Brazilian.

So I take it your not too fond of women, then.

I like them in the same way someone might like a garage opener or a wall outlet

Big plus if they are qt

Women are like that because evolution made them like that. You don't have to like it (I don't either) but there's no point being angry over it either.

How is it even possible to know about female nature and not hate them?

Anyone else noticed that women who talk the most shit have never been hit, never been in a fight and have never had the living shit smacked out of them for saying or doing something stupid?

Maybe times are changing... but when I was growing up, fighting and defending yourself was a right passage of being a man.

Women should have to do the same. Am I gonna be that guy? Fuck no. I ain't going back to jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=LUq5D6-W8x4

only fags hate women you pathetic imbecile

Because no matter how angry you get it's still gonna be what it is.

Your petty insults do not affect me, cunt.

MUH SEXUAL FURSTRATIONS ARE KILLING ME!!!!

CUT MY DICK INTO PIECES

THIS IT THE LAST RESORT!

SUFFICATION

SHITPOSTING

THIS IS MGTOW'S LAST RETORT!
nigger bitches never shut up and they get hit all the time. Mexicunts too. Your theory is stupid.

That's the problem women live life on princess easy mode and it's up to men to do something about it.

>nigger bitches, mexicunts

implying that they are women

Calm down faggot Ahmed, move back to the Middle East for Muhammad traditionalism

>Impotent Rage: The Post
Seek professional help, user. Seriously.

how is life going pillowbiter?

me too, frankly this should be the default male position, to hate women so much you're almost in the verge of hitting them in their stupid faces for talking

anything less and you're a cuck and pawn to them in some way

>I hate women, I fucking hate them so much

>Her mother was executed
>Branded a bastard child and disowned by her father
>secretly supported the protestant rebellion
>imprisoned by her sister and then took the throne from her

>spoke at least 5 languages including Latin and Greek
>oversaw the greatest period of art and literature - yes, including Shakespear
>oversaw the scientific renaissance
>defeated the Spanish Armada
>squashed irish rebellions
>established the Poor laws to help the needy

>did all this without a single husband

>Worthless cunt is a warmonger who wants to control and throw men at each other to die for her entertainment.

What a surprise. Too bad she was not killed at birth.

Exceptional niggers are a thing.
Lizzie was an exceptional woman.
Her and Catherine the Great.
Any others?

Harden the fuck up.

fags are typically indifferent about women

No, faggots worship female celebrities and kiss their asses as much as most straight men

> ^ can't get laid
> ^ can't compete with women
> ^ says he hates women but really just hates himself.

no they love them so much they want to be them, to the point of trying to make their assholes into pussies which is total mental ilness

tpbp

Just ignore them. Lacking genuine self esteem or real long term goals, their only motivation is garnering attention. Deprive them of this and you wound them deeper than they could ever do to you. Like a knife through the shell, a man's simple disinterest forces a woman to face the fact that on the inside she is hollow. Without meaning. A thing that walks an imitates but to no particular end.

You know what they say, a woman is just a life support system for a cunt.

I hate wemen.

>Compete
>Women
Pick one.

>you're better than a chimp, even if you're Brazilian.
Thanks, Leaf. That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me.