It will not happen

It will not happen.

They are having a independence vote tomorrow right? Will shit hit the fan if they vote yes or will the Spaniards just shut them up easily?

Yes.
Cacalans are genocided and expelled like the Moors and the Eternal Galician Rajoy becomes God Emperor of Spain.

Spanish tourists are the worst here. Even worse than Chinese.

in jland, i mean

it's meaningless because it's non-official and not state sponsored so mostly autists will show up to vote, we have these shitty votes in southern brazil too nobody gives a shit

however if it was the real deal capable of producing actual consequences, more regular catalans would show up and the non separatists vote would win with a wide margin

that's today's scenario though, the spanish govt is pissed off because it doesn't want to even entertain the possibility of something like brexit happening where russia-backed populists inflate the egos and exploit the pains of the population to cause mass chaos in an otherwise stable country

tl;dr the vote is irrelevant because the spanish government will never ever everbudge on this issue

Don't force us Manolo...

Isn't Catalonia the most prosperous of the Spanish whatsits?
I thought that was why the central govt is slamming the independence vote as hard as it is.

I will be praising tomorrow for you guys to fuck up and dare to kill a single police

holy shit, please let us have a civil war PLEASE, I wanna kill as many communists and traitors as possible

Navarre, Rioja and Euskadi are better in everyway

Huh. I must have got that from some pro-independence propaganda then.
Thanks for the correction.

Also Madrid too, heck it even is richer than Barcelona. There's also Valencia and Sevilla which contribute greatly on the Spanish economy.

>Spain still exists

What's the background on these pro-independence people? Is there a significant majority of right-wingers involved here or is it just some intra-spanish drama?

We had it worse

I want that too, it will be a Manolo vs Manolo bloodbath.

You were right in the beggining.

Welp

same as with the Scotts, Irish, etc., they're leftist fags who want to let in all the muslim refugees so that their people can be wiped out

these secessionist movements aren't about love for their people but about sticking it to their host country

4 Chan for phones

Meh

Commies acting like nazis claiming the independence because they trusth in fairy tales and seriously believing that they are the übermensch.

>Being at ethnic minority
>Having no support form any relevant country
>No EU for Catalonia if they leave
>Not even a majority voting for yes
>Thinking they are the best autonommous community when Navarra, Basques or Madrid are pretty the same even better.

Just a bunch of Snowflakes who barks a lot and post the same shittystats.jpgs that they cant even understand in every thread.

*blocks your path*

once spain falls tomorrow, will the muslems take their land again?

>separatists are a tiny minority I swear
>but we don't let them vote just in case hehe

We dont let them vote because its illegal, why you dont want to understand that?

Want to vote? ok, change the constitution and make a legal referendum, then i will close my mouth.

Isn't the other way around? Isn't Catalonia actually supporting like 60% of the Spanish """"""economy"""""

The Christians took the Muslims lands user.

Spain was Muslim longer than it was Christian.

>letting the people vote to decide their own future is illegal
Then I clean my ass your constitution and we will do whatever we want.

>What the fuck? I fucking hate law and order now

When the law is bullshit better ignore it.

>Heh, feels good to be a criminal and to disrespect a country's sovereignty

yes. the emirate of barcelona lmao

catalonia is only 20% of the spanish GDP

Good luck, Spain. Hopefully leftist traitors are BTFO'd like they were in Scotland.
Y-you're not getting Gibraltar back though.

FUTURE RARE!

I hope they become independent because they have a nice flag.

Ok, do whatever you want you are free but the laws are here to obey them or change them if you dont like them. The other option its cry when the law punish you, so be consequent with your acts.

Also, what people? ethnic catalonians are a minority, and people in favor of the YES are even a minority too. So do you want that a minority decide the future of Spain? if Catalonia left Spain its gonna affect all the territory.

As i told you, change the laws and then we can talk about a real referedum but no, for the separatist its easy and funny act like dumbfucks and victimhood when the punishment arrives.

Also give me decent reasons for the referendum, why do you want to leave?