So a e a SELEE a ELEE a LEEEN e ae just have a ak: A LEEEN a Ani sch e?

So a e a SELEE a ELEE a LEEEN e ae just have a ak: A LEEEN a Ani sch e?

Oghaba ama i othe the ist epesode ana e eELE bu the keel a the susice G I L p ana a alee.

Alos EEhr afaFA AFAATHE a gent ic aueise? I eeame a dige taal taims aa au genelra abseccion a a comapotor alas.

Th alos the BEEAA aa SUUU fuckin SERIOEL? fuckin ???

fuckin(g) ??? NO REALLY fuckin ??????????

O ae aa athe kist my THOTS and u?

get off of Sup Forums Lain, you're a slut

This is now an ITT We Sing thread

long time no see

This is what I've been trying to tell my friends about this anime for years

How how Eva still attracts quality, worthwhile discussion twenty years later, yet the only one making Lain threads is this guy?

Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

That's what happens when Sup Forums starts watching anime.
We are doomed.

Okay, so, Sup Forums the first for the and I watched Serially Experimental Lain for the time. Como the Wow! Cool Lain! Such a Cool anistic and musical epherace. I especially Liked the Vapowave aeiou. But: Just hacer a question. Does Lain (SEL (SEL)) entail ANISCHERALISM?

I mean I hod very into the show and EVEN It seemed to me like this was mostly the case?

1. She doesn't doesn't at school and even prevents that the dead cloacamate does her friend and TALKS TO HER from beyond the grape.

2. She's porecient at the Wired (did anybone else notice that WIRED is an acronym for WIERD?) to the point at well known on anischeral centers such as Anonymous.

3. She's enclothing aesthetic is very poor. It truly is SEL (Serial Experiment's Lain's) indicative of Anischerales when she bares soot.

4. Serial Lain's father, the FATHER (not Jesus). Not only is he embice into the Wired but shows the same such tenacities as Lain down to the same abcession of digital taims. Also indiced in the Housing Aesthetic as the House Leader, he Decorates in a very poor aesthetic of simple and barren furnice.

5. The Sesterial Aldogenitor as indiced by the descent into prevend like the Phone and the Episode with the Naked Sky Lain (NSL).

6. The OVERACTION and UNDERACTION in various scenaries. Four instants, In episode of death of the Bar Tender ("Drugs Kill"), she is unPHASED, also in the episode of death of the Suicide Girl ("What Goes Up Must Come Down"). But When the sootmen simply POINT LASERS at HER she MURDERS THEM in COLD BLOOD, and when the silence train she TELLS THEM TO SILENCE from the non-noise.

7. The way she intracts with Jesus and kills him after his resurrection (Antichristical, can't be a coincidence).

8. The parallels to Christian through the Alien wearing the Christian sweater which REVEALED to be lain.

8. The Lack of personalspace Lain Grants to Alisu (her friend) as shows a lack of boundries.

That's all it.

This weird dream again. Deja vu.

BURNING HEART
BURNING HEART

Be careful with what you wish for.

beep beep boop.
herro, Navi.

We will find her someday brother, necro-cybermancy will allow our brains to reach Lains'

I have a theory
Lain is not autistic but we are

I don't seem to understand.

>no broken points 1-10
Terrible attempt.

A shame, he seemed an honest man.