Online anonymity, change in behavior, and racism

Dear Sup Forums,
I am writing a paper for my social media and persuasion class. The teacher literally asked me to do an analysis on online anonymity and use Sup Forums as an example, because the class is basically about memes and social media engineering. I shit you not. Unfortunately I have to relate the paper to online hate in some way because of the pozzed nature of the rest of social media. She knows that I browse Sup Forums based on another assignment I did and basically told me I have to do this.

My questions are this:
How does anonymity change your behavior online?
How much of the racism/hate displayed on Sup Forums is genuine, and how much of it is simply a reactionary result of the liberalization of society and free speech being threatened?

Do you think anonymous online hate/agitation is a therapeutic measure (i.e. blowing off steam), or is it deleterious for society?

Inb4 shill/blockhead Joe trying publish an anti-Sup Forums stinkpiece. I am remaining objective in the assessment, but I personally lean more towards the therapeutic side of anonymity. I browse Sup Forums regularly, but stay mostly on Sup Forums, /ck/, and /fit/, so I don't know the climate. This is a simply chance for me to include a primary source in my paper, and most articles online are extremely anti-Sup Forums in the hate examples they use. It wouldn't feel fair to use their examples of posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

taz.de/!805988/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when I access Sup Forums and log in I feel more powerful. The more access I have the more powerful I become. Listen to the big voice.

>How does anonymity change your behavior online?
It didn't. Only faggots double talk.
>How much of the racism/hate displayed on Sup Forums is genuine
hate is love, it's a thin line.
> and how much of it is simply a reactionary result of the liberalization of society and free speech being threatened?
You don't know what Liberal means do you retard? It's Communism (cultural marxism) not liberalism. Liberalism died when Ralph Nader lost. Quote me if you want.
>Do you think anonymous online hate/agitation is a therapeutic measure (i.e. blowing off steam), or is it deleterious for society?
Maybe. Like boxing is.

Fuck off back to africa nigger, and take your jew masters sith you

>social media and persuasion class
just kill yourself

I genuinely hate white people and want to exterminate all of them. I only come here to make whites look bad. Will you put this in your paper?
If you don't believe me, how do you decide which answers here you are going to believe?

Really brave posting this. At that, niggers really do destroy everything, and if you admit that, you are publicly announced/doxed and black listed so yeah. We have to hide, which makes us more angry.

>I genuinely hate white people and want to exterminate all of them. I only come here to make whites look bad. Will you put this in your paper? If you don't believe me, how do you decide which answers here you are going to believe?
He'll leave that out. He's a pussy you can tell by the way he writes.

We know. You aren't the first one to come here. Your teacher is a communist and you've been sent here to data mine us.

I don't know shit about political terms. I try to stay away from that shit.

I m greek

I needed the humanities credit and the class is easy as fuck. You would choose the same if you needed an easy break from engineering courses.

> Yes goyim,tell me more about you..i-i need to finish this data collec..i mean school project as soon as possible

Just don't do it and lol in your teachers face and tell her you hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers and gets aids. Don't forget about the aids part. Good luck

Everyone breaks shit and everyone it's corrupt, that's your dumb 3d brain that can't comprehend dimensional chess.

It's never a group, it's a behavior.

4d chess is a meme to get tin foil hat wearing conspirifags like you to suck MSM's dick in the back burner. Seems to fit your agenda.

I'm more honest and less likely to lie to get people to like me more.
>How much of the racism/hate displayed on Sup Forums is genuine, and how much of it is simply a reactionary result of the liberalization of society and free speech being threatened?
I may use the word "nigger" a lot, and I may rage about niggers from time to time, but I don't hate niggers.
If I was exposed to the stuff I see on Sup Forums somewhere like goybook where I have to moderate myself to appear sane, I'd probably bottle up all my rage instead of venting.
That is potentially dangerous, since if you bottle up enough rage you could turn into the next Dylan Roof.
That episode of Seinfeld comes to mind, SERENITY NOW

Anonymity isn’t what changed my behavior and point of view. My conversion to being more or less “hateful” is a reaction to leftist politics—the main event being Trayvon Martin. I don’t require anonymity to share these viewpoints as many of my real life social network share them as well. They are also folks who were rather apolitical until recently

Dude just take calculus instead

Wow, this is relying on self-reporting? Incredibly unscientific, disgraceful

Here, I am just debating politely with other anons, listening carefully tueur arguments.
In real conversations with my numerous friends, I praise Hitler and don't let them speak because they are jews.

>data collection
Yes, because I would make a thread for that instead of just cherrypicking every racist post I found in random threads.

>Engineering courses
I'll test that, what type of engineering and list the classes for it.

Why give your enemy tools of knowledge?
Write a piece that's completely off the mark.
Say we are very pro Israel etc...
And, wtf are you doing in lib arts degree?

No it isn't retard.

Not because you don't get to play the game doesn't exist.

I'm definitely not myself when I post anonymously. However I wouldn't say that I completely change personality, and given the culture here though I feel more free to be a lot more crass then I would be a normal conversation.

Depends on the subject. Basically it would not at all. The difference is: we are living in times where people WILL ruin your life for wrong think.

>How much of the racism/hate displayed on Sup Forums is genuine, and how much of it is simply a reactionary result of the liberalization of society and free speech being threatened?
taz.de/!805988/

„Möchten die Horst Güntherchen in ihrem Blut sich wälzen und die Inges den polnischen Bordellen überwiesen werden, mit Vorzugsscheinen für die Juden“, schrieb Theodor W. Adorno kurz vor der Niederlage NS-Deutschlands aus Kalifornien an seine Eltern in New York. Er freute sich, nun endlich sei „alles eingetreten, was man sich jahrelang gewünscht hat, das Land vermüllt, Millionen von Hansjürgens und Utes tot, wahrscheinlich dem Volk das Genick gebrochen, sodass es als Subjekt aus der Geschichte ausscheidet“.

"May the Horst Günterchens role in their own blood and the Inges be passed to the Polish brothels, with passes of privilege for the Jews.", wrote Theodor W. Adorno shortly before the defeat of NS-Germany from California to his parents in New York. He rejoiced, finally everything was "trampled down, what one had wished for years, the country dumped with litter, millions of Hansjürgens and Utes dead, the neck of the people probably broken, so that history may excrete it is a subject."

Do your own work you lazy stinking nigger, get a fucking job stop wasting your life with your made up dogshit course or better yet KYS you god damned obese mart shitter.

Yeah, I'll get in my NSA van and follow around 20 Sup Forums users in long term studies where I spy on their actions and note difference between their public life and personal life
kys

Call your teacher a faggot Communist kike with shit for brains and no ability to create meaningful assignments. Can't do it, can you? Anonymity is freedom from shaming and language policing, which means ideas only stick around here if they're true, if they're funny, or if some outside group is paying for them to be posted, and that last group is easy to detect.

There is no freedom without it, user. I don't post racist or hateful stuff but holy shit I'd rather they do it here and get it out of their systems so our society can run smoothly. I'm a tranny, the last thing I need is a bunch of repressed angry men with no outlet for their lashing. Our society has harmed them by removing many of the healthy aggression outlets. But I'm not keen on dying for it, yah?

kill yourself for choosing to do something because it's easy

It doesn't.
Mine is genuine. Pattern recognition, nothing else. I don't have to hide it, because racism is standard social position this country, and mine racism is literally nothing in comparison to average Czech.
If you haven't seen a table of fifteen soccer moms working in middle management during lunch talking about how race mixing is unnatural and talking about pity for children of mixed couples, you have seen nothing yet.

The racism is only an issue in ever shrinking western bubble, nowhere else.

>log in

How about you take a useful class that doesn't rely on you doing retarded shit? Take a fucking math class

I'm fairly certain you just want to know what school I'm in based on the course numbers.

Did you even read the fucking post. I'm in software engineering but my school has certain liberal arts requirements.

nice, thanks

I'm just practicing my English. Eat my tits, kike niggers.

can you please use your NSA van to find me a gf?

Instead of being an edgelord and listening to Sup Forums, just go rip off the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory. It's basically what you wanna hear.

no fear of consequences. that is literally it. the only thing. you are more truthful, more purposeful when anonymous. no fear of being ostracized, no reason to pander.
a lot of it is genuine. what did you expect? people are racist. after hundreds of thousands of years of racism, you say being racist is "unnatural", but it isn't, it is just ill-informed. however, being that we are a violent species prone to mass delusion, shit happens. the mistake Sup Forums users make is to confused culture and race. culture is almost everything. there is a good argument to be made about racemixing, but no reason to kill about it. just needs memes is all.
>Do you think anonymous online hate/agitation is a therapeutic measure (i.e. blowing off steam), or is it deleterious for society?
100% for the good of civilization. here we are forced to fight with our words and ideas. there is no thread of revolution on Sup Forums, we are dedicated to seeking the truth and investigating. however, there is no doubt that those who are weakminded are going to be changed in some way for the worse by browsing Sup Forums. i started browsing when i was 23, and was already a free-thinking, skeptical person. i just needed to actually discuss politics with conservatives not afraid of being fired for triggering someone.

Don't be retarded, I know you are in community college or you are beyond retarded for taking your GED in an actual university. Also, just say,"Calculus I, programming II, etc" Leave the codes out, I only need to know the amount of classes you are taking to know if you really are in engineering or just a LARPing liberal arts major, that doesn't want to get btfo.

>Call your teacher a faggot Communist kike with shit for brains and no ability to create meaningful assignments. Can't do it, can you? Anonymity is freedom from shaming and language policing, which means ideas only stick around here if they're true, if they're funny, or if some outside group is paying for them to be posted, and that last group is easy to detect
Best post and OP is a larping. To many larper threads already today. I don't believe in coincidence.

You wasted a thread for this fucking horse shit you greasy stinking wop, why don't you fuck off back to Sup Forums and make sure you stay there you hairy mednigger. Also pay your fucking denbts.

Being user allows me to tell the truth; the dimwits in our society can't handle a healthy debate, so I have to tell my truth to strangers, as I have no peers.

chupa mi cabra bonita

Like anyone else, I actually like having my property vandalized, destroyed, and stolen -- but once I'm on Sup Forums these Russian hackers use data nets and mind interfacing to make me hate the loss or destruction of my property. Damn you, Russian hackers!

I say racist shit irl, almost never online, I kind of just don't like non-white people and I think they feel like they are separate from me, so I don't really care about them at all, and I don't pretend to care.
When I say racist shit irl, it's because somebody has misconstrued something I've said or done, and then I just roll with it and put it on them to try to do something about it.
I don't necessarily believe that they believe what they say, and are just trying to make me back down from them. And I won't, not ever. I will only back down to women and children and elders, period.
I have been in many physical fights with minorities irl.

But not since I've lived in a place where nobody seems to fight anybody. When people are not drawing me into monkey status games, it seems that I am perfectly fine with anybody.

I'm not actually very racist when I a not reacting to something, I don't think, beyond being overly suspicious, but I'm always ready for shit anyways due to living in many fucked up places here and abroad.

I actually hate Sup Forums more then anybody else, far worse then any negative feelings I've ever had to any group of non-whites.
The people here lie and they false flag and they get manipulated by liars as well, and they just latch onto something that feels right, and never learn more about a subject or situation beyond indulging that feeling.
I can't stand liars or fools, I don't like or need any of these stupid narratives that people swallow whole here.

One of the tactics of communism is social shaming a very important tactic actually, they will try to shame you regardless of the reality of whatever accusations being true or untrue. It can't exist here because good luck getting anyone to form a consensus on anything and everyone is user save the meme flags. Take that as you will.

Funny I have a very similar experience.

Not even they could find you a gf.

>community college
>actually taking the effort to make a thread and ask instead of getting cuck-level info from salon.com
Your autism is blinding

I got about 7 decent and well-written replies, so fuck you

When I am anonymous I no longer fear that my person may be attacked for my opinions. I no longer censor myself and hide from the violent. I am free.

Ahahahahahahaha

So leaf? Nobody forcing you to stay

I'm honest and I don't pull punches. If I have controversial opinion or an off color joke I want to tell then I don't have to worry about being the subject of zealots who would try to destroy me for not conforming to PC orthodoxy.

Hard to say. I don't hate minorities or think they should have less legal rights; but I do think there are significant differences between races that we don't want to discuss in society because they make us uncomfortable. I'd say most people probably have these sort of racist opinions but they don't discuss them publicly because they don't want to cause offense or be ostracized. So much of the racism is merely a product of the honesty that anonymity allows.

I also think a lot of people who talk about niggers, faggots and jews do so because they like being edgy and they resent that the society dictates these people can't be mocked or questioned while aspects of their own identity are commonly ridiculed by the media (whiteness, fat men, nerds, losers, virgins, southerners; basically anyone who doesn't vote Democrat).

I think being able to speak in anonymity honestly without fear of repercussion or judgement by mobs or societal elites is very important not merely as a therapeutic measure; but as a means of evolving the culture.

Doode, don't fall for the troll. Me lord.

Do you see many serial killers, mailbombers, etc. much anymore?

For the racism question, while I don't doubt that there are good number of people here that and here to such a worthless ideologies, I feel like a lot of it is a joke. Whenever I see meet up videos on YouTube, there is a good number of racial diversity within the anals of Sup Forums.

For years many people who lean right have been called racist, sexist, homophobic and what not so I think we've reached the point Where we think of ourselves why argue? If an SJW is actually brave enough to face the mean-spiritedness of these boards I think the usual posters find humor in convincing such a person that they are the biggest advocates for white supremacy, all the while nobody is aware of that a Hispanic Jew is behind the keyboard.

your teacher is asking the wrong questions

> How does anonymity change your behavior online?

Anonymous speech is free speech. It's a First Amendment (USA) right to talk without fear of Government surveillance.

> How much of the racism/hate displayed on Sup Forums is genuine, and how much of it is simply a reactionary result of the liberalization of society and free speech being threatened?

What racism? Oh, you mean the fact that I, a white male, have been discriminated against my entire life by lying non-whites and lying women? Let me guess, you live in a racially homogenous community with traditional gender roles. You sweet summer child.

> Do you think anonymous online hate/agitation is a therapeutic measure (i.e. blowing off steam), or is it deleterious for society?

It's the opposite of both of those. As I said, anonymous hate speech is the single most important pillar of a good society. Free Speech (1st Amendment) is what allows people to be informed voters who demand fair laws and good governance. Again: anonymous hate speech is the foundation on which liberal democracy stands. (Civilian ownership of military-style assault weapons (2nd Amendment) is important because gun ownership protects free speech.)

Also, fwiw, engineer oldfag here with some advice. STEM is great if your IQ is between 110 and 130. But remember that it is a middle-class job reporting to finance guys who think you're a beta who deserves to be sexless and enrich the owners. Get your degree, but learn sales (ideally by doing finance at a top firm) if you want to get anywhere in life.

To make this real: I at age 31 rent a room in an apartment, am single, and am hating life aside from my work. My college roommate who did finance (and had the genes to be charismatic after a double all nighter) lives in a five-bedroom mansion with two live-in servants 10 minutes from the downtown of a major city. I am childless. He has three kids. Don't make my mistakes. Read "redpill thread"s for more.

You might want to do a paper on "10 reasons my teacher is an idiot"

>paying money to learn about memes

You are one dumb nigger, What exact benefit do you expect to receive at the cost of your time and money? Whats your post-grad gameplan? Major? EC?

Anyways, for your answers, my answers: Being anonymous, once practiced, allows egoless posting and opens up an entirely new way to use the internet. Have you heard the notion the fastest way to learn an obscure fact is to just lie about it online and wait for someone to correct you? That's Sup Forums: people lying then arguing about it.

In the political arena this can be used to self-educate a great deal, by learning to argue for your opposition, arguing with them becomes child's play You also gain new perspective on your own political allies: turns out most people are just retarded and don't know what they are talking about, which is why both sides of the spectrum feel that way about their opposition. I'm often dismayed by the performance of those I agree with.

I vent my racism on Sup Forums. I don't act like it in real life, but I often feel like it. I'm an adult and fully capable of modulating my behaviour to benefit myself. I won't relax around blacks because doing so is literally ignorant. Same could be said for whites, but you should statistically be more on edge when you are white and outnumbered by blacks in an area. I do know blacks are less intelligent than whites by a significant degree as well as being more violent and destructive. I do think America would in better shape if it was all white.

That said, I think government should treat all legal citizens equally as individuals, though private citizens are under no obligation to do the same.

Think fearlessly! Authoritarianism took over leftism in the name of "caring", but authoritarianism it still was and authoritarian still were the allies it made. Anonymity takes the power away from authority and lets people be truer. Or less true, if they want to be less true.
That's the other thing. Anonymity means being able to sing however many or few voices in the choir that you want to. It's a field in which to play and experiment free of the controls exerted by others. Ideas can be tested, pulled upon, and exposed to others in any configuration, to any purpose or lack thereof. The old excitement of the internet was in the freedom of thought that it offered.

skimming this thread all I get is the urge to call you a fucking faggot

you're basically a fucking stupid nigger dindu asking Sup Forums do your homework for you you sack of shit

>Your autism is blinding
You are taking credits for GED in a university, when you can do the exact same in a community college, that are all transferable? But I'm the autistic here, fuck off. You are a humanities major aren't you? fucking faggot.

She's fully brainwashed. She makes us state our pronouns in class on the first day and she asks if we have any trigger warnings. It's fucking insane. Still, I think she's just riding the times, she doesn't want a paper that's just saying "Sup Forums is racist hurr durr" but I doubt she'd want to read that it redpilled me into white supremacy either.

"Every man who says frankly and fully what he thinks is so far doing a public service. We should be grateful to him for attacking most unsparingly our most cherished opinions." John Stuart Mill

This is pols purpose, we are using absolute free speech to search out the ugliest truths of society and expose them to all.

1.Anonymity makes me moe honest, I don't need to censor myself, If I speak plainly here I will receive a plain answer without the other pretending to take offense.

2.It's both and neither, we also discriminate on actual difference between groups. Discrimination literally means to tell the difference between, turning it into a slur distorts our language and perception of it. In order to solve the problems between different groups we must recognise how and why they're different.

3. Yes, I'd be pretty messed up if I couldn't be honest.

anonymity doesn't change people it allows people to show you who they really are and what they actually think. the libs don't like it because they want to threaten your life if you think out of line and they can't do it with anonymity.

If the homework is on pol, why can't pol do his homework? I'm bored and don't mind, you can bugger off.

You're going to get an F if you don't write a hit piece on Sup Forums. Trust me user.

>paying money to learn about memes
Listen, it's either fulfill the school-wide mandatory liberal arts requirements or don't. I pay the same amount for my school for 17 credits as I do for 12, so I might as well take an easy class.

this is just bait at this point. 2/10

I just wanted to use the leaf pun

>Behavior

It does not. It is my fervent belief that one should own who they are, and represent your true self regardless of any potential consequences. This has lost me jobs and relationships, but I believe what I believe and I will not bend to social pressure. That being said, there is a world of difference between being yourself and being a rabid zealot screaming at people about your beliefs unwarranted. In appropriate situations that my beliefs do come up or are relevant, I will express them candidly without hesitation. However, I also firmly believe that civility should be exercised even against those you dislike, if they exercise civility towards you.

>Genuine

I have genuine disdain for those that I speak about both online and in the real world, based on previous interactions and experiences.

>Therapeutic/Deleterious

It is deleterious. People generally degenerate in their behaviors, as they keep expanding on their "out there" views so-as to get the same rush of doing something they feel is taboo. Much like rageaholics or people with compulsive behavior — It only worsens the more they excessively engage it in ANY manner.

user - you fucked up - you think your professor or the TA isn't going to use Google to look up their own questions they asked and find this thread? Then they'll find all the ideas we gave you and charge you with plagiarism.

from what i've learned you should just rick roll your cunt teacher and if she knows anything about memes you'll win

You didn't answer my questions: Major, PG plans, ECA?

You could be taking a (more) worthwhile class that doesn't make you look like a lazy fuck skating by on minimums, which I assume you are.

It doesn't. In pseudo-nonymous media, I take advantage of the "pseudo" part extensively. Alt accounts on reddit and forums, etc. Cock.li gives me infinite email accounts to facilitate this.

Even IRL, I use apps like TextNow to let me have infinite unique phone numbers.

Anonymity doesn't change my behaviour because there's no benchmark to see what "normal" is -- I'm always anonymous, or at least in a situation to change identities when need be.

What's the difference? if it's genuinely reactionary, then it's genuine. people always focus on Sup Forums for "hate". why? Sup Forums is moreso filled with shitposting than anything.

anonymity doesn't facilitate hate, so I think it's an irrelevant question.

I'm about the same. I Sig Heil and Nazi salute at work (it's a conservative place and I've worked there a long time, I'm valuable and so far redpilling racist coworkers has not gotten me fired)
Other than that I speak to no one. I don't trust my coworkers but I find that they are more likely to quit if I offend them rather than bring me down. I'm polite/friendly to black people I meet on the street but don't hang out with them. My parents are both racist. I've given up on caring about the value of friendship. One loyal friend is enough for me. If he betrays me, I'll be fine. I don't use social networking and if I need to in my future career (graphic design now, its boring, will work on actuary science when I'm done) I will say the most minimal online. Saying nothing+looking good/staying fit= people project a favorable personality onto you.

hey OP, read this. it will explain what you need to know.

Fuck your shitty replies you dirty fucking faggot, haven't you got some nigger cocks to suck you peverted fucking wog. Write you pathetic paper for your transvestite teacher about something else. You're worse than the fucking shills and the yids, stupid fucking monkey.

Enjoy wasting your nigger gibs on your worthless meme degree, I bet you think your going to be some sort of secret agent anthropologist, but from the quality of your post it looks like you're going to be some greasy durgged up barrista living with his herpes riddled gf and her cat lady divorcé mother.

Eat shit and die homo.

As for whether or not it's therapeutic or deleterious, I think it's a little bit of column A and Column B.

I do believe it's more so therapeutic. People want to tell jokes and say stuff here that they wouldn't usually get to say anywhere else. I think this board provides an outlet for those feeling constrained by a real life for whatever reason. And with some major businesses looking at your Activity on social media, where Can you safely express yourself but here?

On the other hand, there of been A few individuals that have decided to take Sup Forums to IRL and these actions tend to be cringey or horrifying depending on the severity of the actions.

Not at all. I've always had anonymity because I'm a 80s kid and grew up before social media and personal information sharing.

Of the most outrageous statements I think about half are sincerely held beliefs. For the more mundane red pilling I think at least 90% if a real belief.

A reaction to liberalization doesn't make a belief any more or less real.

It's not therapeutic or harmful. It's simply humans being humans.

Alright fagg, explain the following formulas (this is only pic 1), that even if it's your first year in college you should know them, if you really are in engineering. (I have no problem with you asking, but you had to say you were in engineering? Just say,"yeah I'm an English major" or prove you are not)

>white supremacy
>is from grease
Lol fuck off back to niggerland you twat.

good luck, newfagbro. Here are a couple of fun ideas:

1. Change your pronouns to "His Excellency". This will make everyone rage at you in class, but if you never back down and don't apologize then odds are good that 1-2 women will try to get you to ask them out after class.

2. Actually read my other post, then read a few "redpill threads" (search the 4plebs.org archives)

You have no idea how bad things really are.

This is exactly me but I'm an early 90's kid. Just about everything we talk about here is sincere. Truth is unaffected by the reasons for it discussion.

But this won't make a difference and your teacher will just dismiss it because leftists don't see things in true/false but instead in hurts my feelings/reinstates the lies I tell myself.

as much as i hate that faggot its true

The point of anonymous speech is that it forces any retort to be based purely on the merit of the original argument. Honestly you should research the history of the federalist papers and relate how Sup Forums is the modern version of them.

>nigger
I guess you'll say i'm a jew/med/asian now

I'm finishing my last semester of undergraduate study CS and am going to start working at a company I've been doing an extended internship in. I pretty much have a job lined up. I'm 23 and had taken two years out of college to live abroad in my home country in Croatia because I was a dumb faggot. That's all I'll say.

I fucked up, your answer is here

I can be honest when opinions are debatable and wear a mask when I wamt to play the part of the retard; when you're anonymous you stop being a person and start being a thought.
I can't really separate the two options: the reaction is genuine, some may be people playing the role of the extremist, but the root is very genuine.
I don't think blowing off steam helps anyone coping with their own problems and it may bring people to overstimate the situation and be paranoid or even more agitated; the sharing of opinions is not helpful for society, but the sharing of facts is and that's where true hatred is fueled.

I'm an asshole anyway, but maybe Sup Forums did more of that?
>implying those are exclusive
I genuinely hate the kikes for forcing the liberalization of society and threatening free speech. also niggers are overwhelmingly inferior to all other races, even spics
both. blowing off steam has to happen and will happen regardless. doesn't mean it's all harmless, just less harmful

>we are actually virgins living in our parents basements masturbating to anime, and that's why we had to humiliate that one neocon shill for revealing it
>who's laughing now, Rick Wilson?

Thank you. I don't see why people are afraid of being ostracized. If a relationship is built on lies and hiding yourself, what's it worth?

I also agree it's deleterious in a willingness to conform to society way, and sometimes I believe things which are untrue and are stated here and those beliefs mess with my life for a while before I catch myself, but even when I've tried to leave this site warped my sense of humor beyond repair. I'm happy existing with the bare minimum of social involvement.

>he isn't aware of the "i m greek" meme
jesus christ anglos really are the biggest fucking retards, you have no right to ever shit on aussies again

Want to make her head spin? Do your online hate paper on r/srs.

with that jawline, you're playing life on easy mode. don't get fat, and get rich by age 30, and the party will continue forever.

but remember, your racist grandparents were right about basically everything.

SAGE

Copypasta is copy

you're not getting it dumbass. the color of your skin is irrelevant. you're posting on a nepalese mountain goat milking image board where the only factor that fucking matters is post quality and nothing else

instead, you post a nigger-tier behavior thread begging for gibsmedats on shit you should be doing yourself, at the same time, dressing it up in faggoty garbage making it look like this shit is for some noble academic or cause or some other kiked up bullshit

go suck on the khazar milkers of your pozzed jew professor you behavioral nigger

You don't see why people are afraid of losing their job and getting physically attacked by self-righteous strangers?

Anonymity doesn't change my behavior. Having a name is what changes my behavior. Chink master race reporting in. Your teacher is a colossal raging faggot.