Whitesplaining

everydayfeminism.com/2016/02/how-people-whitesplain-racism/

How does Sup Forums feel about the concept of whitesplaining?

she was so fucking hot pre-2012 drama

I feeeeel... I don't care what niggers and kikes say.

boyish and scanky but alright

What is whitesplaining?

thank you america, truly the world wouldn't know what to do without your exports

I hadn't heard of it until now and I'm upset at you specifically op for introducing it to me

You racist fuck!

Why do you hate Jews, OP?

We need to weaponize this shit.
>"Yo man! Those honkies say that bleach and ammonia can't clean shit!"
>"Fuck those honkies! If you mix it up it will clean shit twice as fast!"

The same way I feel about mansplaining.
What's next?
Asianplaining? Blacksplaining?

>whitesplaining
my toddler makes up new words too

but it's normal for him because he's 18 months old, not 20-odd years

Yeah, that fucking drama.

Pattinson went and drilled oil after she broke him.

"For many people, it’s tempting to speak up when you encounter a fact you believe is wrong. Correcting someone seems pretty straight forward – so does it really relate to racism?

In certain cases, it does. And if you’re a white person talking with a person of color about racism, it’s best to keep this possibility in mind."

literally, if you're white and you correct a black person for being incorrect, you're being racist.

They're not even trying to pretend to be for equality anymore. Literally if you're white, kill yourself

This is true. They are so desperate to convince themselves that blacks are oppressed and whites are bad they are willing to make up words to fit their agenda. What a fucking circus. Keep it up, leftists.

I want to cum inside of Kstew and get her pregnant so bad you have no idea.

I like when nonwhites try to distance themselves from us

I did before she was outed a home-wrecking whore and then downward spiraled into her current form. She was so damn hot in Zathura.

Building on feminism's success of using the charge of "mansplaining" to completely shut down any possibility of open dialogue with men of feminists' grievances, "Whitesplaining" seeks to do the same thing on racial relations. Without open discussion, the only remaining way to resolve disagreements is with the use of violence. I approve of this. Feminists will be answered in medieval style by being burned at the stake. No need for discussions. Likewise, African Americans will have their grievances answered with rope.

These are all good things.

>If I say, “Black people commit more crime,” you might jump in with: “Not all black people. More people would listen to you if you didn’t generalize.”

>And sure, I could amend my statement to: “Some black people commit violent crimes. But not all of them. I know black people who don’t commit violent crimes at all. And I’m sure the ones who do it are just following their cultures, and they don’t mean to be subhuman niggers.”

>Except there’s actually a problem with rushing to say that “not all black people” are part of the problem of black violence.

>If I focused on reassuring every black person that they’re not personally responsible, then nobody would get the chance to examine how they might contribute – whether it’s by stealing someones purse, screaming "dats racis" every possible chance, or internalizing and benefiting from society’s messages that black people deserve gibs.

>Your attempt to make sure I get the right message across may come from a good place. But the thing is – and do forgive me if this comes across as “generalizing” – people who blacksplain so often get things wrong, or at the very least, they miss the point.

>It’s true that not every black person commits violent crime – but blaming all black people for this phenomenon isn’t even the purpose of what I’m saying. If you don’t derail me to focus on protecting black people’s feelings, we could get to the real point of the problem – and what to do about it.

>whitesplaining

Christ cannot arrive soon enough

I feel about non-Whites the same way I feel when running over a small animal with my car. I'm sad about it but swerving and causing more death and destruction is worse, you just have to tell yourself that it was the best choice of a bad situation. Sorry coloureds, you're just roadkill under the White man's wheels of progress and we have more important things to be dealing with than the peanut (which represents your culture) that you decided to chase after on the road.

Is this how you Whitesplain something?

Well done

Whites are subhumans

we just absolutely love it

saged

I hope you are radiation-resistant, roach.

Whitesplaining is where white people us their words and intelligence to articulate a point in a reasonable and factual manner. It does not include hoopin and hollerin, so many very dark skinned people don't understand.

uhhh...

egypt is in africa

> kek we was kangz

how about this sudanese architecture? this is basic shit you learn as a freshman in college.

Egyptians are not bantu niggers, they're north africans.

Not everyone majored in Aborted Attempts at Civilization.

> not reading my inb4 egypt isn't africa

the photo is of a palace in sudan

how about this hausa building in nigeria?

what's wrong, didn't learn this in your nazi book club?

I can to whiteplain all over the inside of her pussy.

> muh white master race
> buh buh buh that's just one example taken out of context

Pretty unremarkable comparatively, honestly. You do acknowledge Egyptians were not black Africans, right?

Like I'm tired of crazy people raping my language mostly.

The North Africans are more closely related to the people who inhabit the Mediterranean and the Middle East. Also the irony. Face it Negroes are waste of space.

that thing is still technically better than any nigger buildings

Why do people think it's impossible to hold white nationalist views and be respectable? I'm legitimately curious. Because for every person living in a trailer flying the bars and stars, I'm sure there's just as many working, voting and living normal lives.