What do we think of him?

What do we think of him?

He /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmW2bIdaJU8
youtu.be/1Us3pn0wS-U
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redpilled or not. He's so fucking unaesthetic.

Also a complete hack claiming he has a PhD from some slavic university that aren't even officially allowed to give PhDs. The coolest part about this guy is his name.

he's a shill just like you. sageeeee nigger

yes

dumb fag who makes white nationalists and natsocs look like idiots

CIA
I
A

He's kinda retarded. He believes ashkenazi jews originally came from Germany and migrated east.

Isn't that the founder of Nike ?

supposedly he's on the FBI payroll

Ashkenazi etymologically means german, so yeah he's right.

He's David Duke.

a liar, a fed, a total embarrassment and any white identity politics that is successful must have him nowhere near it

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

>supposedly
Can someone give some sauce on these allegations and others? Actually curious if he's legit.

He needs to keep his mouth shut and stop making /ourguys/ look bad.

Yeah pretty much.

guy the libs wheel out to have him do stupid shit, usually during presidential elections

Lmao fuck off shill. Name a single way he misrepresents the ideas.

Bad news for the libs in here: anybody who researches David Duke's political history will see him start out in the American Nazi party, and then move right to become a democrat.
Also that when he quits the KKK he also quits the democrats.

He doesn't but anyone will always look bad by association with him.

Only if he grows his beard out more.

A plant used to discredit entire movements.

A useful idiot for his enemies. Content to hurt his own cause because A) he is stupid and B) he craves attention. See also: Richard Spencer.

Also he looks like a fucking ghoul.

Listen to his radio show, read his books and visit his website. The guy is the ultimate Sup Forums Jew thread. He probably had a hand in making the A. Wyatt Man drawings that get posted here so often.

FED

thought he looked familiar

The answer is the Jews every time.
That being said, David is some white hot controlled opposition.

his show is only an hour long. i can't imagine anyone trashing dr duke has listened to even one episode

>A. Wyatt Man
Pretty sure he was from Tom Metzger's circle, not Duke's.

He is creepy and wierd and leaves a trail of failure everywhere he goes like a slug

He's an attention whore, but his first book drops some serious red-pills. Love him or hate him, Duke is foundational.

This weirdo has been an asset for one soup agency or another for the past 20 years, no way is he anything but problems.

Also
>the Klan

He is a saint. A paragon of virtue.

I listen to David Duke on a daily basis, this man knows what he is talking about, never advocates for violence and believes we all deserve a homeland free of the menace that has plagued every, especially white society.

>nu-pol shitting on duke when he has exposed the kikes to more people than literally anyone else
this board has been complete shit ever since the redditors from the_donald invaded. literally unrecognizeable

this.

Gay hair piece.... no our guy

He's /ourguy/. Basically nobody else redpilling people on the Jewish problem to the same extent he is besides Kevin MacDonald.

It's arguable he may be FBI though so they can describe anyone talking about Jews as KKK or Nazis.

I think it's strange that you chose a picture of Dr. Duke that shows him with a red face and all that.
Kinda how they light a persons face that is being interviewed for the purpose up discrediting him. Which makes me wonder about your intent here on Sup Forums.

there isn't any. these fuckheads call anyone who has a spine and dares stand to up for whites and call out the kikes a ''plant'' or ''falseflag shill''. can't have any of that nasty counter-semitic stuff in our civic (((''''nationalism''''))) movement, right goys?

THe articles on his website are very well-researched.

IMO the quality of his work is as good as Jarrod Taylor's but he names the Jew.

He gets a lot of hate considering he doesn't seem very effective.

He's fine I guess but a former Klansman is no good for the movement.

if he is out on the street clobbering antifa scum and other promoters of white genocide then he is /ourguy/, people who fly a desk and write essays on the internet are not /ourguys/, why because we already have thousands of years of litterature and prominent whites throughout history telling us that shitskins are not even human... put in the work or shut the fuck up

Check out these alt-right-friendly retailers!

>He /ourguy/?

Of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmW2bIdaJU8
I think anyone who can do tis to Jones is /mygouy/.

He's really odd looking

Pardon my ignorance but Fed?

Holy shit this is the first time I've seen someone reference Interpol on Sup Forums

He gets a stipend from being in the house of Representatives.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who listened to his show. Great stuff. I'm a fan of Rense Radio and Stormfront Radio/ the Don Black show that comes on before Dr. Duke's show

My man looks like a scoop of Neapolitan ice cream

That's a bad pic he is actually in really good shape for his age and I guarantee in better shape than 99% of the people here, not a bad looking. You can see he was a Chad in his younger days

David Duke on Argentina Television with Adrian Salbuchi

youtu.be/1Us3pn0wS-U

ROSEMARY

Jej

like a true aryan

They originated in Israel then migrated into Europe

Go on a fast.

He's shit compared to Dr.Pierce.

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

Def our guy. He triggers the kikes, non whites and lefties on Sup Forums

He's an attention whore, because he needs money. Can't say I blame him.

My man duke getting fit for the race war.

>He's fine I guess but a former Klansman is no good for the movement.

Yea, the days when you could join the Klan at 41 and become president like Harry . Truman are long gone.

>before_pol_after_pol