How do you feel about this? Black kid showing disrespect at the Tomb of the unknown soldier

How do you feel about this? Black kid showing disrespect at the Tomb of the unknown soldier..

americanmilitarynews.com/2017/09/picture-of-man-kneeling-during-taps-at-tomb-of-the-unknown-soldier-is-sparking-outrage-following-nfl-protests/

Why is everyone kneeling?

WE WUZ KIL MO

when you expect niggers to act like uncivilized savages, you feel normal. this makes me feel nothing because it is what i expect

monkey see, monkey do.

So why is america going down the shitter?

Vet here
Wish the Old Guard there would park a round in his brainpan

Isn't it sort of silly that people are BENDING THE KNEE as a form of protest? How is submission a protest?

Tomb of the unknown zogbot? Don't care

monkey has low IQ

It's only TAPS.
I once had an old man fart beside me at the Tomb during TAPS.

Nigger needs a belt and someone needs to teach him how to tie his shoes.

This picture will inspire racist thoughts in the most PC soldiers I know. Good job niggers.

He's trying his shoes racist trumptard

Just call it the new planking and be done with it.

Ghetto blacks are going to destroy America. We made a huge mistake of keep freed slaves here after the civil war.

>this has nothing to do with disrespecting america
>kneel at the most sacred of american symbols such as our flag, our anthem, tombs of unknown and unnamed soldiers who died for our country and will never be known
>ONLY kneel during these times and no others
>nothing to do with hating america, just kneeling against racism!

this is most likely a school trip
this school should be defunded. it's not like they learn anything there anyway

Absolutely horrible. Say what you want about a country's politics but don't disrespect the dead that fought for you.

Kids will be kids, expect anyone under 25 to be disrespectful

>Monkey see, monkey do
>monkey has low iq

monkey scream, monkey shout
monkey gets thrown out

monkey try, monkey fail
monkey end up in jail

monkey bad, monkey sad
monkey always mad

monkey fumble, monkey bungle
monkey belongs is jungle

racial balkanization, community trust destruction and economic sabotage by corrupt politician whores for an ideologically subverted upper class (the Jews were Jewed by the Jews who then proceeded to Jew the entire world).

Basically we forgot that a nation is not its land but its people and that we essentially sold our nation down the river by making America the "free for all" country of "immigrants" that it was never supposed to be because when you have multiple cultures, there will always be conflicts between the two which causes suffering strife etc.

technically I have a low IQ as well. IQ is not as important as temperament and the ability to look at things rationally. IQ is just a measurement of how fast someone is mentally which is only incidental to other more important mental factors.

I get that he's 'taking a knee' and trying to be part of that movement and everything.

I just think that the movement itself chose a stupid symbol
Like if you wanted to disrespect it, turn your back to the display while you are supposed to be at attention.

In any other context except saying 'I'ma protestin' taking a knee would be MORE respectful and even submissive.

It is well known that the Unknown soldier was a white heterosexual male

Hey Americunts, can someone explain why kneeling is disrespectful?

#BringLynchingBack
There was a time whites would never let niggers be disrespectful. The penalty was death.

It's not, except their was a sportsball guy last year that did it when you're supposed to stand up and put your hand on your heart (our normal civilian flag salute)

And then he said he was protesting. So taking a knee turned into a protest, but he had to fucking explain to people that he was protesting.

How is kneeling disrespectful?

Attention whore with no concept of honor or respect.

Maybe he was just tired from working all day to support his family.

>Breaking News
>random Black male that disrespects everything he sees commits act of disrespect

Fucking niggers are too dumb to realize what flag set them free and how many lives were sacrificed for that freedom.

Because they're specifically not standing during the anthem.
The custom is to stand for the playing of the national anthem, lazy or dissident people have often remained seated either out of sloth or to show disdain. They doing something specifically intended to be disrespectful in the context.

This whole situation is a trite and meaningless "protest" they're pissing on the American ideal because the reality of racial tensions complicate it. They are disrespecting America intentionally, because they are not simply given anything they want at the expense of whitey.

Blacks get treated different because they act differently, liberals bandwagon on shit like this because bandwagoning on half baked low effort political shitflinging is what liberals do.

Niggers disrespecting america's war dead. watch how nothing will happen. No one will do shit. Niggers just took a huge dump in your mouth and all you can do is tell them how good it tastes.

Niggers 999 america 0

They will do it again

and nothing will happen

Then they will do it again

and nothing will happen

and nothing will happen

and nothing will happen

>Black kid showing disrespect at the Tomb of the unknown soldier..

I think it's doing a disservice to the situation to get caught up in this. The "what an outrage" thing is a bit tired when these cunts are on primetime shouting about how america sucks, how dead soldiers is a good thing and how the military is evil and racist.

If anything this is a silent modest protest in comparison to the daily disrespect.

Judging from the audience and marines, they're in the middle of it as he kneels. They shout at chinks to shut the fuck up when they chitter during it, they should tell this dumb nigger to respect the country that gives him free shit.

The tomb of the unknown soldier and arlington in general is probably among among the closest things America has to hallowed ground. Its one thing to shit talk america openly, that's a protected and even encourage right, point out our flaws so we can improve on them, and we do. But to Shit talk america while standing above the graves of tens of thousands of dead american soldiers, specifically disrespecting the Monument to remember soldier lost and forgotten or unidentified in war is just shitty. This is monument to people who gave America literally everything, even their names and memory, and this little shithead is there being pettily, spitefully disrespectful.

genuflecting for trump

>white stand up
>niggers kneel

Why are you guys in the USA triggered over this shit again? Sounds like Jamal finally knows he can't stand with the white man and bends the knee.

Stand or I will make you kneel for the rest of your as a cripple.

Its a symbol of black power and they are deliberatly doing it during a ceremony to honour the thousands who died so niggers like them get an easy ride. America is so cucked by this point over half the population thinks they are oppressed freedom fighters taking a stand for justice

>Ayo we wuz known!!
Seriously FUCK the tomb of the unknown kangs

>taking a stand for justice
>stand
Uhh...