New FBI Data Places San Diego Among 2016’s Safest Cities Nationwide

How do you explain this, Sup Forums?

>For the fifth year in a row, San Diego had the lowest murder rate among the country’s 10 largest cities, at 3.6 killings per 100,000 people, according to FBI data released Monday. New York came in second, followed by San Jose.

>But it wasn’t just the city of San Diego. The region as a whole was one of the safest large counties in the United States last year, with less violent crime and property crime than all but four of the largest metropolitan areas.

>The overall numbers gave the county its second-lowest crime rate in 37 years, according to a local analysis by the San Diego Association of Governments. And of the 25 largest metropolitan areas across the country, only four had lower rates for violent and property crimes.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-fbi-crime-20170925-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Diego#Demographics
foxnews.com/health/2017/09/03/san-diego-declares-health-emergency-to-combat-hepatitis-outbreak.html
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm
businessinsider.com/the-safest-cities-to-live-in-america-2016-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's one of the most expensive places to live. What the fuck needs explaining? Who do you think is living there?

I saw some Mexicans set a bum on fire in Sam Diego.

thats crime but what about diesease? theyre spraying their streets with bleach and now the outbreak that has started there is moving to already nasty la. does the safest city title take into account deaths they will cause in other cities?

You realize that in 2010 it was only 45.1% Non-Hispanic White, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Diego#Demographics

>out of the ten largest cities
Surely no one would be stupid enough to fall for this. Surely everyone can explain what the trick is here.

... OP?

This. SD is very wealthy. It also tends to lean more conservative, at least by CA standards.

>10 largest cities
so what you are saying is that out of all of the most crime infested places San Diego is rated the least criminal.

Its still not less than

>Iceland
>Norway
>Austira
>Switzerland
>Denmark
>Australia
>Netherlands
>Britbongland
>Canada
>Finland

Read the damn article. I included the link for a reason.

>And of the 25 largest metropolitan areas across the country, only four had lower rates for violent and property crimes.

San Diego lol

foxnews.com/health/2017/09/03/san-diego-declares-health-emergency-to-combat-hepatitis-outbreak.html

If you can't read the entire article, can you at least read the three paragraphs included you dumb fuck?

> And of the 25 largest metropolitan areas across the country, only four had lower rates for violent and property crimes.

>How do you explain that?
Nigs make up only 6% of the population.

HA!

San Diego isn't safe. It's got a shit ton of millionaires and push all the poor people out of the city limits but you can't tell where those limits end and begin.

More California Mexican-goverment-police rigging of statistics to bring down the State and country

That's mostly homeless people, according to your own article:

>The liver disease outbreak started last November, with the homeless population affected most. The emergency declaration will help the city access state funds and provide legal protection for new sanitation measures, the Union-Tribune reported.

>Areas with high concentrations of homeless people will receive roughly 40 portable hand-washing stations to help combat the disease, which can spread through fecal matter when people fail to thoroughly clean their hands after using the restroom.

Muh conspiracy

>heerr derr I don't like these statistics so I'll just claim they're fake

Also, you do realize Most Wanted lists are people who evade capture? Lots of Hispanics are on there because they can just flee across the Texas border and evade capture forever.

Also, that dumb racial classification shit has no bearing on the overall crime rate of the city.

San Diego has a Republican mayor. In California. It's a white city with mexicans

SD has a monstrous homeless problem. They are literally hosing the city down with bleach because they shit all over everything.

>no problems for your typical poo in loo or FOB I guess. Which one are you?

We can contain them by removing public transportation.

God damn OP could you be anymore retarded?

>San Diego has a Republican mayor. In California. It's a white city with mexicans doing landscaping and construction.

Did you bother to read further? At all?

I mean, it's almost like there's a pattern...

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

Just moved to SD, this place is great. Poorfags can't afford it, so it keeps the riffraff and their problems out.

The women and weather here is absolutely top tier. Stay in your shithole flyover states while I seed this prime puss

San Diego is 10-15 miles from Mexico, WTF?

They were saying the same thing about El Paso Texas when fucking Mexican bullets struck city hall there.

If illegals kill each other, does our government even record that data?

>San Francisco is the 21th worst city for crime
Fixed the article

White & Asian are majority (60%)

Black are 6% , Less than 9%

Only conservative city in California

But of course, Lib wanna credit to themselves

Like silicon valley is Create by Earl Warren and Goodwin knight Era
(including air-space industry which Reagan and Moonbeam Destroyed)

But Moonbeam wanna credit to himself

> 21th
Kys immediately

Except that it's not that hard to find safe cities with large Hispanic populations.

E.g. this list:

businessinsider.com/the-safest-cities-to-live-in-america-2016-6

Sticking to the Top 5 alone:

5. Orange, California 38.1% Hispanic
4. Round Rock, Texas 25% Hispanic
3. Glendale, California 17.4% Hispanic
2. Thousand Oaks, California 16.8% Hispanic

And so on.

What these cities do have in common is a very small Black population.

>Just moved to SD, this place is great.
Just stay the fuck away from Escondido and National City and you'll be good.

>>

Black are 6% , 6%

>Round Rock, TX is a good example, once it reached 8% or so you saw more 'skoo' incidents and home invasions on the news,white flight begins

White + Asian are 60%

And Conservative , Not a De blasio tier Libshitshow

Yes, I already said the Black population is small.

And the Asian pop in all of those cities is quite small as well so I don't know why you're counting them but not the much larger Hispanic populations there.

By RULE we do NOT count killings of Illegals
as murder,

City grew up without a "black part of town"
used to be very conservative. people called SD the red dot in the blue state.

hepatitis outbreak was due to a very concentrated homeless tent city that sprang up near the bus terminal downtown. disgusting. mayor sat on his hands and did nothing until it was too late. there is a very large homeless assistance program in the city through Father Joe's village and other channels. People who want to drink and party cannot use the official shelters and would rather set up tents of their own.

Police in SD are very quick and come down HARD. They help to keep crime down. They also will roust homeless who stray into the suburbs.

>Police in SD are very quick and come down HARD.
This. SD police are diligent and strict, but not unfair. Most are really chill and sociable until you start breaking the law.

A lot of military families

When Spic only obedience when they are small group

Like 90s California, When Black riot on LA
Spic are very quiet that times

My point is When City Like Seattle , Rich Gook and White are majority, other sub-human are very quiet