Why do wh*tes love dogs so much? They are just like any another animal except they get to live among us...

Why do wh*tes love dogs so much? They are just like any another animal except they get to live among us, but according to wh*tes they also get a free pass to shit on our streets or engage in degenerate behaviour (public sex and butt sniffing) in front of women and children.

There's nothing wrong with using a little physical violence against of them if they step out of line. If that was me in the webm, I'd have strangled that dog.

Idk, probably for the same reasons blacks like dogs?

dog shits are like chileans, you want them on someone elses property

>texan poster

I thought spics like dogs too and it's only nogs and sandnogs who hate them (and chinks who eat them)

we domesticated them over thousands of years to be companions, shitskins like you wouldn't understand

Because dogs are a better friend to man than man is to himself. If you don't like dogs chances are you're from a third world shithole or your prophet is a pedophile sand nigger.

Fuck you sandnigger towelhead

Dogs are loyal, playful and are wary around niggers.

They're just as useful in real life as they are in the terminator movies.

A friend of the white man, a nigger wouldn't understand.

>post webm with a spic and a gook
>why whites blah blah blah

fucking texans

We "evolved" them into their current form just as we were evolving into our current form.

Shitskins went through no such process and thus have no particular attachment.

thats chile

Because we selectively bred them over thousands of years to be our faithful companions. Animal welfare is extremely important to the civilized man. Only subhuman shitskins would hurt an animal, especially a dog.

This is now a dog appreciation thread. Soulless shitskins need not post.

Niggers are terrified of dogs. That is a good enough reason for me to like them.

White girls fuck dogs

>texan poster
the absolute state of polish education, now i understand why you brits want them to sod off

nice catch, malaysian poster

Because dogs will follow their master anywhere

Checked and concurred. Never had a companion more loyal than a pupper.

Good post.

t. a slightly different type of spic that snuck in to post under our flag

op is likely to live in the north and is a peruvian or bolivian immigrants he's a nigger
hurr de hurrd texas amirite similar flags even tho chile's came in 50 years earlier amirite xD?

based Indonesia

A dog is no different than a possum to me. I will gladly kick the shit out of one if it crosses a certain line

Lurk more faggot

Dogs were created to be loyal. Nothing special about the relationship

Nigger detected. Engage warrant search protocols.

We should put Vietnam on the travel ban until they stop eating man's best friend.

doggos are cute, i hope God spares His creation before pouring His wrath out on the wicked

Because white people have souls and were put here on Earth to care for the planet. You darkies just kill everything off and wonder why you can't survive.

>wh*tes

It's 'Whites'. Stop writing like a kike.

>1 Post by this ID

Sage in all fields

Fuck that spic
> "I came to the United States illegally," Millan, aka the Dog Whisperer wrote in his autobiography
Yellow doggie did nothing wrong

The phrase "Man's best friend" is not a hyperbole. Mankind and doggos have evolved side by side for thousands of years. So no, they are not just like any other animal, they hold a special place in our collective unconsience heart.

Nope. White and owned two dogs that lived into their teens. Im just not some antisocial faggot who can only relate to an animal created to serve man. They were dogs to me and nothing else. Well trained dogs at that.