Midwest Alliance General: Midwestern Beer Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Twitter: @midwest1488
Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/travel/nation/ranking-the-united-states-of-america-from-best-to-worst
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tfw PA is Midwestern and New Englandic

why not create a sperm pooling area on your face between your eyes and chin?

fuck outta here filthy fag

duluth minnesota resident reporting from vacation in grand marais mn. Love me some Bell's and Summit ales. Just got back from a brewery where I overheard one of /ourguys/ carefully and reasonably defending trump to a liberal normie.

Bump

>tfw not a yank cuck

Bumping

Nice selfie of yourself there Cletus Tyrone McJamalson

Stay mad yank cucks. The South will rise again and gas all of you yank cucks.

>Hoosier
>talking shit about Dixie
You do know Indiana is a colony of the south and you're shitting on your ancestors?

Which is why Indiana fought for the union right?

Dixie-gags REEEEEEEEEEEE

Could be embargoed from the NE

NAR in the PNW is the ethnostate. Landlocked is bad, mmkay? Helluva lot fewer niggers and faggots to chase into the ocean in Portland + Seattle than in Chicago + Detroit + Milwaukee + Minneapolis + good gawd, St. Louis too...

For fuck's sake man, you picked some hellhole cities to get landlocked with. Come to the PNW. It's like 50% /innawoods/, not moving there is 100% gay

>

Federal government forced many Midwest states to not support the south through repressive and tyrannical military dictatorships but yes after the war a large number of southrons culturally enriched Indiana. The modern day Hoosier is almost entirely Dixian.
This D&C kikery against the south is retarded. If anything we should be united in our hate of the cosmopolitan urbanite in new england, the Yankee

Whats your take on serbians

>Enrichment

Reporting in from the Eastern front. Thanks for the repost m8

Serbs are based

>WHAA MUH DIXIE DINDU NUFFIN EBIL LINCOLN N SHEITT!!

Congrats bro. Canucklehead here. You gotta sell Trump slow. Jeb's line was slow and steady, but Trump is walking the walk. Every race needs a first step

>MUH BASED ATHEIST SODOMITE COMMIE DINDU NUFFIN
No thanks I dont like faggot presidents that are best friends with Karl Marx.

Hoosier reporting in, 812

812 here too
Stay mad dixie cuck. Linclon did nothing wrong

>literal homosexual best friend with Karl Marx
>"did nothing wrong"
Surely you must be jesting, kike

You guys ever get any New Enlanders looking to do the same sort of setup? Regional Federalist? We can work together senpai

NE rarely ever joins either MW or PA threads. I'm fine with them in general, especially Maine, but it would be an alliance rather than an anschluĂź

I was vacationing NW Minnesota a few weeks ago. I drove through Duluth for the first time and was totally stunned by how gorgeous it was, and it had the authentic rust belt feel. Really neat town. Must be hell driving in winter though.

Currently residing north of Chicago in the middle of suburbia.

>DATS RIGHT CHILDREN, WE USED TO BE KANGZ N SHEITT! WE INVENTED COTTON POWERED CARS AND MADE BIG SHIPS AN WENT AROUND THE WORLD SPREADING OUR COTTON PICKING TECHNOLOGY! WE USED DA POWER OF BASED BLACK GUY TO BUILD A COTTON POWERED SPACE SHIP AND COULD EVEN FLY!! I AINT BULLSHITTING YO!

>Well what the fuck happened dad? Why we be living in a trailer park in the shittiest part of america on food stamps?

>CUZ DEM MUTHAFUCKIN YANKKEKS CAME AND OPPRESSED US AND TOOK OUR TECHNOLOGY AWAY!!

Too kiked
Didn't read
Keep deluding yourself worshiping some monkey looking faggot that write poems about gay marriages and corresponded with Karl Marx

>Didn't read
Blacks cant read so i didn't expect you could

mid"west" is fucking gay

t. southwest

Duluth has a lot of features from the turn of the century mining days, when it had more millionaires per square mile than anywhere else in the country. Lots of the down town architecture and many of the large houses were high art around 1900.

t. Log cabin Republican

midwest is full of obese, slack jawed WALL-Es, unable to possess an abstract or creative thought.

Oh yes. The land of Henry Ford, Walt Disney, The Wright Brothers, George Lincoln Rockwell and some of the highest iqs in the country. What a people unable to possess an abstract or creative thought.

You're descended from Virgianian Southerners.
Shocking, I know.

>Americucks still think they can save themselves

SAD!

>flag
Now now you shouldn't be so racist. That goes against your EUtm values!

>tfw not a Eurocuck

t. Some new england kike

>tfw not a euro cuck

Generally, the midwest would probably be a nice place if you nuked Chicago, St Louis, etc.
I've always had a soft spot for y'all. I grew up watching Nebraska vs Oklahoma rivalry games, and I've never heard a bad word about the opposing fans.

Though the closer to the northeast you get the more rude/assholish people seem to get.

If Dixie would just nuke itself it would be a paradise

We will do that if you nuke Atlanta, Memphrica, Nawlins, and probably just most of Virginia is now a Jew colony

>be american
>wake up and pour a bowl of High-Fructose Corn Syrup Sugar Clumps™
>drive to work in my Chevy super truck 3000 that handles like I'm driving a king size bed
>listen to some true blue american hood culture on the radio
>drop daughter to Tyrone and Jamal's for morning reparations before school
>pick up my morning coffee (long black with 1 shot of coffee and 3 shots of caramel syrup, room temperature)
>sit in traffic for 2 hours
>no worries, doesn't matter if I'm late a bit, my tax dollars will go to "10 million daily allowance" to our I'll pay for my crypto gainz IRS. sorry :(
>remember I need to stop at the strip mall because its my day to pick up the glazed donuts for work
>talk about sports with my colleagues, "gee they kneel at the anthem wow I mean" that's what I say because this is The Land of The Free
> maybe we can comment about great American pastime aka late night comedy shows, such good programs
>it's not propaganda, that's what Dumb Ruskies do hahahahahah
> free speech also allows me to say N WORD muh free speech
> speaking of N words
>park car, Dacquan knocks on the car window
>get shot
>it takes Dacquans whole gang to drag me from my car
>shart as my body hits the pavement
>Hernandez steals wallet from my dying body
>everyone claps at the funeral

Fuck off Hans

kys dago

>Atlanta
>Memphrica
>Nawlins
And Birmingham and Nashville and Jackson, etc

>most of Virginia
only northern Virginia and the southeast corner are like that. The rest of the state is southern or nig'd.

>southcucks are this delusional
muh wunderwaffle ironclads under beaver island tho

this

Stop talking to the liberals, then. Those are the noisy new englanders. The conservatives are politely neutral, but nice if you strike up a conversation (weather is always a safe ice breaker, we are very preoccupied with the wild weather extremes we live with).

the first man to step on the moon was born and raised in ohio

I said it before and I'll say it again.

Pale ales are absolute fucking garbage. They are light beer tier. Taste like fermented grass clippings half the goddamn time. Start drinking brown ales or something darker than your wife's fantasies and get your shit together.

this

Anyways going to bed keep this bumped for Midwestern glory

How to solve meth problem in MO? I will join in if a good solution is offered.

lol literally the flyovers states. i would know - i live here.

Agreed, but we shouldn't let in Missouri. Also we should at least have the conversation about not letting in Ohio.

thrillist.com/travel/nation/ranking-the-united-states-of-america-from-best-to-worst

Please don't hit me again Michigansan, I'll be good. You're so strong, and your coast is so extensive and non-saline.