This is the worst day of my life...

This is the worst day of my life, i recently found out that cracky chan is jewish and that she's related to Charles Rothschild, i made drawings of her, now i have to burn those too.

C'mon man, Cracky is the best one of them all, don't be a faggot.

Post some drawings before 404

She's absolutely adorable, the only problem is she's J E W I S H

Post 'em on .71, we won't laugh at you for it or put a curse on you

who the fuck is cracky Chan

too late.

First female figurehead of Sup Forums, well before Boxxy (Cracky actually posted here, unlike Boxxy). Cracky is the only reason I came to Sup Forums in the first place, but I can't leave now.

Gtfo newfaggot fuck

You don't care if she's jewish?

I don't even care about her being part of quite a decadent family, or the possibility she might be a witch. Cracky brought me here...

>crackychan is a rothschild

It is true, user. Ask those who still follow her and they will confirm.

it makes me sad

Cracky gives me ability to see the future, user, using the power of the perfectly obvious. No-one ever stops loving Cracky.

when i found out she was jewish my boner instantly died.

I have never had sexual thoughts about her but I love her. I first found her image when looking for sexy catgirls to fap to, I seen this: She is cute, but not sexy (to me). But I saw this image a lot (well, I DID search for catgirls quite a lot) and it brought me to Sup Forums many years ago. After that I got into the fandom, the rest is history.

please tell me she's not 100% jewish?

They are a secular (non-practicing) family, the parents are/were doctors, they had to work for a living and Charles Rothschild does not really know (or care) the Wheatleys exist.

Do you think cracky would look different if she wasn't jewish?

Jewish? Nah. She looks quite British to me, her fans often make reference to her poor dental work, just like we Britbongs on Sup Forums get threatened with "day of the toothbrush".

soros are jews, rothschilds are not jews you wouldn't even believe me if i told you

charles married a jew

Cracky has followers who will religiously die for her, she is elevated by their belief beyond Judaism. Ever seen "Serial Experiments Lain"? You won't understand Cracky without watching it.

And you are sure she's not jewish?

You can find this stuff out for yourself at the usual sources instead of taking my word for it all, but she does not identify herself as Jewish. FWIW, I used to date a Wheatley girl whose father was the bass guitar tech for Black Sabbath, and she wasn't Jewish.

Do you know her in real life? cracky?

Nope, but I am a long-time admirer of Cracky. You can find archives of her conversations on .71 (Bounceme) if you want to know more about her thoughts and interests.

>usual sources
Like where? i've looked everywhere but i have found no real evidence that she's jewish, all i have is that webpage.

I just posted a pic for you on .71 (first time I seen it was today). She has said in the past she is not really into the whole Judiasm thing but lurk moar and dig into the archives to see what she said on the subject,

There are over 400 pages, atleast now i have something to do

If you REALLY destroyed your drawings, well shame on you, OP. .71 would have liked to have seen them. Gonna crash out for now, have fun. Mebbe see you there some day...