Why you ban the gun UK?

Why you ban the gun UK?

Because citys are for people, not for shooting people?
Why you need to kill your countrymen so bad?

You even WILLING to address the crimes prevented when having a gun (illegally) led to arrest, thus avoiding a future crime?

You know, with a firearm possession being an expression of intent to commit crime?

Because thats what banning guns allows.

owning weapons is basic human right.

> guns are outlawed
> only outlaws have guns

idiot

>I NEED A NUKE
>NUKES ARE BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS
^^^
this is your argument.

Your version of my argument, is if X, then Y.
I agree. If X, then Y.

They banned guns and now the sand niggers just throw acid in everybodies face.

>leddit spacing
newfag get out

Or more honestly, if you actually want a discussion, instead of throwing a tantrum like a child,

YOU assert we need weapons.
If gentlemen still carried swords, we'd have a deadlier society, with more dueling, and suprise suprise, more people would be fucking stabbed to death with swords.

Were swords being oulawed, you'd have people saying that we NEED to be able to carry swords again, so we can defend our honor!

Fuckoff. Theres enough psychos in this town already, no reason to go arming them.

If you're stupid enough to go arming them, you better rescind legal drugs like alcohol, unless you're so stupid that you think that these things can safely coexist together.
Or, you don't give a shit.

Your lack of empathy is part of MY argument.

been here longer than reddit has existed, idiot

>throws tantrum
>accuses someone of throwing a tantrum
>also a strawman

U havin a giggle?

Mostly because they have a pretty thin skin but also because firearm ownership was not as widespread or popular there.

>You can't compare a firearm to a wmd capable of leveling an entire city and killing millions all within the blink of an eye.

Weapons are a basic human right, you FUCKING COMMIE FAGGOT.
GIVE ME MY NUKE YOU COWARDLY SHIT

Get the fuck out of here you chink hiding behind a fake flag cunt.
He should have his guns, and you should have some balls about it

WMDs can be made in a garage. Not an argument.

No. No no no. You go build your deadly society outside our rule of law society.
In this rule of law society, and, yes, protected and policed by designated and armed authority, within this society murder IS NOT LEGAL, and so carrying the means to murder groups is considered dangerous.
You have to have this spelt out to you?

And you think I'm Chinese, Australian? In this city, if I wasn't white, I think I'd be Indian, not asian.

And it should be legal to have and own these WMD's, right?
I mean, weapons are a human right.

>Why you ban the gun UK?
So they could fuck kids.

Hey now. Nuclear proliferation removed from states the privilege of war. Even North Korea knows the price of nuclear aggression would be the demise of their entire leadership. Weapons lead to peace; it is the defenses that lead to war.

It's federal offense to manufacture or possess a weapon of mass destruction.

WMD: weapon of mass destruction (WMD) is a nuclear, radiological, chemical, biological or other weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans or cause great damage to human-made structures (e.g., buildings), natural structures (e.g., mountains), or the biosphere.

You have the right to bear arms, not the right to own a fucking city leveling device.

I don't give a shit what you are, you're a blight on the world and a waste of oxygen.
What "law society" are you talking about?
The one where people stab and beat each other up on a daily basis?
The one where certain groups of people are so notoriously violent that the police just get trained to not interact with them at all?
Of course murder isn't legal. Criminals do not follow the law though, and you know this.
Self defence is a basic human right, and every human should have the right to stop a threat to their person. The most effective way of doing that is with a firearm.
Now fuck off

You get a (you).

I don't know what you mean when you say the defenses that lead to war. Want to go on?

We're not talking about america here, please try to keep up Ameribro.

Ancap post best post as usual

You have the right to own a firearm only if you are a citizen of the United States, are of legal age, and are not a convicted felon. Rule and regulations may vary state to state

Yes, with equal response if used, ie death to family, country, race or further

>most effective way of doing that is with a firearm.
Yes, and the cost of giving everyone the access to firearms is mass shootings.
This is a high cost.

This means that citizens can and WILL engage in SHOOTOUTS with police.

This is the world you want.
I am NOT going to fuckoff, you go build your utopia somewhere its legal like america.

Literally a single dead nigger with ebola is mass murder, or a fucking tree and a lighter near a building. Or a single 10k charter jet. Or a car. Or a bottle of bleach.

Do you know how stupidly easy it is to kill a lot of people?

If you break equilibrium then the fear of retaliation is removed.

Elevator full of people with guns, no one shoots because everyone else would just shoot back. Now put on a bullet proof vest and you can kill everyone in the elevator.

import niggers and remove the ability to fight them so they can take over your country, basic jew tactics

I agree. We're not talking about America, we're talking about why Bongland doesn't want the same standard of security as America.

That is not a high cost when you realise that mass stabbings, acid attacks, and gang assaults can easily be stopped with a gun.
The fear of a shootout means that police would do their job better, and treat citizens with respect, which is a good thing.
You're wrong man, you've gotta face it

wrong, fuckhead. countries with most guns, e.g. rural america, israel, switzerland, etc., have very low violent crime rates. dumb people/subhumans cause violence not guns

Dunblane happened. Guy ran into a school and gunned down a class.

would you guys do something to make your flag look less like new zealnd it's hard to tell them apart!

>You even WILLING to address the crimes prevented when having a gun (illegally) led to arrest, thus avoiding a future crime?
Yes... Most guns used in crimes like murder and armed robbery in the hood ARE ALREADY ILLEGAL. They'll already be arrested for having an illegal firearm, so making others' illegal would be superfluous.

Yes, and the cost of giving everyone the access to firearms is mass shootings.
This is a high cost.
1. Sad part is most of these mass shootings could be easily prevented if people read the warning signs.

This means that citizens can and WILL
engage in SHOOTOUTS with police.
Why would a law abiding citizen suddenly feel the need to get into a firefight with cops? If they weren't breaking laws in the first place then why would they even be in an encounter with one?

This is the world you want.
I am NOT going to fuckoff, you go build your utopia somewhere its legal like america.

Yeah, but you're not applying your own logic.
When you add the guns to the mix, the stabbings and acid attacks BECOME shootings.
Which you ARGUE will be stopped by more guns without even acknowledging that you've just INCREASED THE NUMBER OF GUN ATTACKS HAPPENING through the act of allowing proliferation.

>The fear of a shootout means that police >would do their job better, and treat citizens >with respect
Oh my fucking god. I would not want to live near your neighborhood buddy, you're fucking insane.

What actually HAPPENS is that the police wind up treating every encounter as a potentially deadly encounter, and become rougher, more authoritarian, aggressive, and quick to escalate.

WHY do you want more aggressive police?
You're FUCKING NUTS.

>Why you need to kill your countrymen so bad?
I don't need to kill my countrymen. Just the minorities that start shit.

If a country thought it was completely nuke proof, nukes are no longer a deterrent.

I'm loving your ad-homs bro.
Really simply, so you can understand
less guns, means cops have to deal with more crime, means that they gear up like the UK where they now carry G36's and MP5's
But I suppose since that's something you want, that's fine, right?
A shooting isn't a random gun attack if it's stopping something. It's a shooting in self-defence. Just so you know, that's a good thing. Say it with me, okay
self defence = good.
less guns = baaaad.
Also your ad hom attacks let me know clearly that you have no argument left and are just salty about the fact that you have no idea what you're saying

I should have a right to nukes.

because the other option is banning all weapons and making society ran by a combnation of pozzed cops with guns and outlaws (read: niggers) with anything they can get their hands on.

t. londonistani

>Which you ARGUE will be stopped by more guns without even acknowledging that you've just INCREASED THE NUMBER OF GUN ATTACKS HAPPENING through the act of allowing proliferation.
Yeah but it goes both ways, you jack the knoife crimes up when you make guns illegal, too. So what are you going to do next, ban knives? Preposterous! Go the other direction. Concealed carry permits for rocket/grenade launchers and make people too scared to commit gun crime.

because they're weak cowards

Its not an ad-hom. You are legitimately insane. Really, you should seek help.

Loving the arguments here man, keep em up

>outlaws guns
>people use acid instead

Death by bullet seems like the less cruel choice.

>You're fucking crazy
>You're legitimately insane
>Its not an ad-hom

>implying 99% of guns in america are even in use and not in some military warehouse somewhere

>kiwi education