World Trigger 149 Spoiler Thread

Kido says yes, but has some conditions : Chika is supposed to become to human battery for the expedition in a way to make more people come. Pics to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/935494/2d0c25ba49/
pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hyuse is grateful to his Osamu.

Technicals Things.

If TL user catches this thread, I hope he translates this
g.e-hentai.org/g/935494/2d0c25ba49/

More technicals technicalities.

Noice. Just the thread I'm waiting.

Netsuki has to let it go.

I can't make much sense of the spoiler, but it seems that Kido wants Chika to come into the expedition evenb if she is not selected, as a boost to it. She will most likely just stay on the ship, but it's a condition for him to give okay to Hyuse.
I think at least.

So she's Border's mobile Trion tank. She could probably fuel the ship for some time on her own.

The ship will have more space with Chika on board.

The ship will have more space to come with and to come back with more people that way.

I hope the ship has some canon of some sort.

On one hand, having a chika world destroyer would be top, on the other, it it gives away the ship position, that wouldn't be that great.
It does prove at least that Kido doesn't give much importance to Chika beside her huge trion pool. If Afto takes her, he just doesn't care (and that's great).

Also that means that it became essential for Osamu to coma on board if he doesn't want Chika to be Kido faction toy.

It also means that Osamu is once again the dead weight of his team. Yuuma has a black trigger, hyuse is the guide, has connections in aftokrator and a powerful combatent, and chika the powersource for the ship.

He will be the hero of the away mission.!

I guess even Osamu's keikakus are not needed when the Tiger is on board.

So reading again the google trans of the spoiler, the conditions to participate in the next expedition seems to have changed.
Some B rank team will be made eligible, because it's a huge one and the time is short (3 matches I think, but not sure).
T-2 is walking outside after and Hyuse says he is going to make them eligible : some bondage going on here.

I just started reading this. Jesus, MC is useless even with the new power-ups.

>She will most likely just stay on the ship, but it's a condition for him to give okay to Hyuse.

She's a possible "golden goose" candidate or whatever after all. You can't exactly have her running around Afto when she still can't defend herself. Even if she could, with this arrangement she'll contribute way more than just one combatants worth.

>Chika 16 inch ship cannons when

I'm curious whether Chika carrying Lead Hound could pull off a win against Hairein and his Alektor.

He needs to be stomping opponents left and right, and drowning in pussy, amrite?

Don't forget his unique sword style.

the fishes/birds/salamanders/whatever will just turn the hound bullets into trion for himself though, chika is the worst possible match for alektor.

The best one to fight hairen would probably be jin with Fujin.

I've been reading Alektor's entry in the WT wiki and it says it can't block the Lead Bullets, only turn the weights into cubes though. But yeah, I guess the match is still skewed towards Hairein's favor since using the Lead option prevents Chika from generating shields to block Alektor's bullets. A few bullets would turn Chika into a cube before she could bury Hairein in a mountain of lead (who could probably dig himself out by cubing the weights).

Why can't Osamu be an operator instead? He's not as effective in combat as Chika and Yuuma but the dude has keikakus beyond keikakus.

>Chika-Yuuma-Hyuse team with Osamu as operator
That would make sense. They still have the Sniper-Attacker-Gunner formation since Hyuse's proficient with Lampyrys which, I'm guessing, is similar to Asteroid with regards to how it attacks.

Speaking of which, we've only seen 3v battles in rank battles, will we see 4v battles or will one of them have to sit out?

When they finally get to Afnokator he will say goodbye to the team and call Osamu captain for the first time while crying.

I think one would have to sit out, and they would shift the members around if needed or depending on Osamu's strategy. I'm curious what Hyuse's style would be, but like what said, it's entirely possible he could be a gunner. Although, he did use scorpion once. Maybe an all-around?

Hey. Hey. Guess what?
I lied.
pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y

The tamakoma-2's next battle will have them fight the 5 person ikoma team.

What is with Karasawa and his boner for Osamu?

I bow to you, dear user.

>Next issue, a new unit appears before Tamakoma Second...?!
I guess we'll get to see a new unit. I wonder who it'll be
For once i'm glad someone lied to me, thanks a bunch user

He did rugby in college.

>What does that have to do with anything?

Everything. It has to do with everything. From being gay to lifting rubble as well as moving on after an unavoidable failure.

Rugby, man. In college.

Really, the only thing I got from that was that Karasawa wants Osamu to take up rugby.

Wait, maybe that's how he's gonna get stronger?

Hm. I like both versions.
Thanks a lot!

Karasawa wants everyone to pick up rugby, random people in the streets, Osamu, Jin...

Quaterback Spider when?

Awyiss. Good chapter. Thanks man.

Karasawa's probably just grooming him to become the next Foreign Affairs guy.

Chapter looks great. Chika hostage, Hyuse good soldier and three matches remaining.
Big things to come though : Galopoula second invasion, three matches, Hyuse enrollment and the return of all those who went scouting, before one huge operation.

Thank you very much for all your work user.
I'll drop this series until it reaches 200 chapters for now. 3 more battles just bores me to much.

Every goddamn time.

Plenty of A-rank teams have four people and use them al at the same time. Yes, it doesn't really make sense that you would choose to use anything less than the maximum number of people in the team, but this is shounen. There's always going to be something that doesn't make sense.

>chika hostage
I don't see how you got that from " chika having to give trion for hyuse to join"

>2 kills and 2 assists
>useless
okay

I know I'm not alone, but I called it. The expedition needed to take more than three teams to give T2 any kind of a chance, and the rationale given for the small number of teams was the trion cost of sending them. Of course Chika was going to end up as a mobile nuclear reactor.

Is this manga the new toriko? I see it have very low ranking in the toc and the sales are kind of bad. It's good but I dont wont Jump to rush it.

Sales were pretty solid last time I checked

Sales have been great in the last few months, BFF has been sold out if I remember correctly and merch is selling well too.

I called that more than 14 people would be going. It was way too limited a number given WT's cast size and what would be needed to fight on Aftokrator

Just a way of talking. Don't read too much into that.

If Ashihara get edgy he can make chika a battery for the whole world. And A cumbukket for border.

You're reading far too much into the TOC.
WT is low during talking chapter, but can be pretty high during matches or invasion.

Why don't higher ups even question the fact that tama2 is going to be promoted to A-rank and selected for expedition force?

because of Mikumo declaration and Yuma.
Add that with their recent performance and it is a non-issue.

It's just pretty obvious it is just a matter of time.

but the rank now is for the fight with katori.

If you believe in the eight week theory it is, but do you really think it takes them eight weeks to count votes?

You do know that the ranking isn't indicative of popularity right? Jump places series by how much they want to advertise them and they don't want to advertise WT. WT has received first in the polls before, but they have never actually put it in the first position.

Not wanting to promote it is very bad for me.

>WT has received first in the polls before, but they have never actually put it in the first position.
Not him but do you really believe that?

>Jump places series by how much they want to advertise them
There's other factors too, like how they have to put it near the back if he hands the chapter in late. I just don't get why people think it's anything remotely near an objective rating system.

The author explicitly said so in an interview.

Well Hattori in the Jump interview on Youtube said it received first in the polls quite a few times, though in its history it was never placed first. Thus there has to be more to it

Hard to believe when things like One Piece have 20x more readers

operators are relays, they don't necessarily come up with strategies

It has been top 5 and even top 3 a few times I think. Either way, sales and popularity are definitely not a problem.

You can vote for more than one thing in the survey. You can literally vote for the magazine cover instead of a series, it doesn't translate from one reader to one vote for a series.

Yeah, but it's been seen that the operators can be strategists. Remember the team with the ace who has a crazy bitch who goes on rampages?

Yes but that's one case among most others.

It's probably not so simple to rely on data alone rather than being in the field to come up with ideas or something. If this isn't common, there's probably a reason for it.

And people give Osamu a lot of shit but he is extremely useful in the field, which I'm baffled people are ignoring.

she is shit and play into T2 hand though

Kitora will win the Osamubowl.

Not like there was any competition to begin with.

Love the rank wars but I hope they don't drag with these last three. It's more realistic that there's a bunch, but of course I worry, even if every battle so far has ultimately been good.

>not Katori

pretty bad way of talking, mate; can't interpret "hostage" in many ways

If they are as long as the last one I think jump will cancel the manga. 10 chapters per battle is too much. We know Osamu is going to end up in the mission.

Well at least we don't have to worry about the promotion exam or any selection exam. So 3 matches isn't as bad as it sounds since it would cover the same space. I just don't want the pacing of Round 5 again

Osamu promised.

That just means they need to promote some younger series. WT is a more than a one million sales franchise, it needs far less promoting than a newer series.

Ashihara was just trying to align the anniversary spread with the end of the match, so that probably dragged out the match. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Rugby.

Holy fuck! I was honestly mad that kido just agreed to allow hyuse join even the weak ass chika conditions but then emilaties black balls osamu.

Fair enough. After all, being able to mobilize new strategies from the get-go is much more efficient than having to relay it again and again.

I'm curious how this would play out. I have a bit of doubt in me that this would actually happen, but having Kitora acknowledge Osamu as an equal would be good enough, in my opinion.

Will hyuse be able to join the next rank war or in 2 days time?

He is enrolling at the end of this chapter, the day of their next match. So no Hyuse for that one.
I guess Hyuse will need only 2 or three days to go to B-rank, so the match after.

Probably after this match. It shouldn't take long too get 4000 points

wasted to much time with the last battle, in the end getting hyuse to join t2 was just too easy considering Hyuse's situation. Hyuse joining border should have had more development. In the end it was just a case of Kido-san and osamu scratching each others back.

I agree that hyuse's joining time should have had more chapters, honestly if we just had 3-4 chapters of debating then I would cum.

But that doesn't really sell in jump so aishihara is allowed to have these discussion chapters but can't make them too long. It could've been worse, he could have joined right after being captured by jin with jin's "Muh side effect" but that didn't happen.

He's too late to join their next match but will probably get to come in the match after the next or the one after that, assuming there are no major complications. He's talented enough that assessments should give him a decent amount of starting points. A 3000+ point start at the very least would not be unreasonable.

Hyuse is a good little child soldier.

>3-4 chapters of debating
That sounds like a bit much. Especially since ashihara got his ass eaten off by everyone for Volume 14 being mostly dialogue focused.

>That sounds like a bit much. Especially since ashihara got his ass eaten off by everyone for Volume 14 being mostly dialogue focused.
Source?

I believe you but just want to see it for myself

Well I say Volume 14, but I was more referring to Volume 14's chapters when they ran week to week in the magazine. People really disliked having so much dialogue be the focus month to month

This current development seems kinda cheap atm considering the way WT has been going so far. It kinda lacks focus on the current situation. Hope they not only hide his horns but change his physical appearance and all.

Why does he need to change his appearance? It was stated that no one really saw him well enough to be able to make a connection

Really? cause I loved it

Well he should hide his horns

They already said that will happen

What will happen if Kage, I think that was his name, snaps and destroys his Trion Body?