part 4 is shit

hype af for next episode

Which Rohan outfit do you anons like?

Joseph > Josuke > Jonathan > Jotaro

>joseph in first

GioGio>JoJos

This user knows what's up.

Now thats some shit taste you have there user

But the time acceleration was still happening, and would result in them getting carried over to the "new" universe, no? But since they didn't die during MiH, they would still be the same old versions of themselves I assume.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfa5AdZeKZ4

Can I marry a ghost?

Johnny > Jolyne > Joseph > Josuke > Jotaro > Jo2uke > Jonathan

I think I'm forgetting someone...........

Since we're still discussing MiH, what I want to know is why Jolyne and the rest looked like themselves in the new universe in the end, when in the first cycle in the prison, her and Jotaro look like weird bizarro versions of themselves.

Can't wait to see the maximum asshole

Muda muda

I think it's maybe to make the readers understand that these weren't people Emporio could rely on to save him - they're kind of ugly and weird-looking and definitely help send a message that shit in this universe isn't right in general.

Irene and co looking pretty much identical to their original versions and showing up to help him was a visual sign that things were as good as they were going to get and that these were Emporio's friends.

Hm, that's a decent explanation. Thanks, user.

Giorno > Johnny > Jonathan > Jotaro > Jolyne > Josuke > Joseph tbqh

> Jonathan above Jolyne and Josuke

>liking the failed abortion

Why do animeonly friends like Joseph so much? He's alright but Josuke onwards btfo him. I understand they haven't seen them yet but the dickriding that he and BT gets is obnoxious as fuck.

Molesting the mangaka

7 = 4 > 6 > 5 > 2 > 3 > 1

Yeah, smartass!

user of course it gets better. You're 6 episodes into a 39 episode series.

Now my meme will be good?

I suppose it stems from nostalgia after a long part with Jotaro being pretty bland in comparison.

Needs distortion.

Probably

Anyone got a link to the preview?

ctrl+f "youtube"

Thoughts? Do you think the Part 4 adaptation is good?

Narancia

diapered

I do. Except for a bit of quality here and there, I think it's about as good as an adaption as one could hope for, especially when you see how butchered a lot of other adaptions get. It might not be perfect, but it's clear that David fucking loves and gets JoJo, and it's almost always enjoyable to tune in on Fridays.
Not really sure what that guy is going for, but there's always inevitably going to be some things that work better in manga over anime, IE. art and some comedy, but I think the anime has also shown that vice versa can be the case.

No.

There's a fanfic where Formaggio eats Narancia after shrinking him and he dies in stomach-acid

Too fucking far

For what purpose?

Nutrition, I guess.

And boners.

what would you tell him?

Read the manga

He doesn't really address what's specifically wrong with it. Saying it lacks "heart" or moments feel "forced" sound like some general complaints you could give to anything, if you wanted.

I feel they nailed the voices, the animation style, the openings and (most of the times) the pacing pretty well, and it's clear that David cares about JoJo.
I can't already wait for tomorrow.

Heart is the same as saying "soul" a.k.a., I don't have an argument so I'll just be as ambigious as possible to convey utter shit. The only thing I'm not fond of in the anime of DiU is the way some of the main cast looks, other than that it's been 1:1 in following the manga, like the other parts.

>Is it an Italian joke?
Yes, you become an absolute joke in Italy. But you become a cool gang-star, so it balances out.

I'm looking forward to him licking a spider

Who wants more like this?

You lose your stand, your legs, your body, and your life. And rather than being allowed to die with dignity and be reunited with your sister, dog and bum-chum, you end up trapped in the body of a turtle and kept as a glorified pet by the son of DIO, a fifteen-year-old career-criminal.

Sorry, man.

his shitty hair is too small but you're improving in your shitty art, btw his pecs don't make sense at all.

Not exactly jojo related, but
Do you watch anime on the TV laying on the couch or in front of your computer?

I watch anime sitting on the couch in front of my large monitor.

I just finished part 5 yesterday
can someone please tell me how the fuck king crimson works?
>activates ability
>next 10 second anyone who does anything except diavolo is erased
>but it doesn't matter because only diavolo can move during this time
>after 10 seconds everyone loses the memory of this time
so its like The World but everyone can move during the effect but only the user can move and whatever others are doing doesn't matter because """""time is erased""""" after this
is this correct?

My smart tv.

The worst thing about the anime is the consistency in the designs. You just don't get the full experience

Polnareff has a big heart and I want to protect it

Gappy > Josuke > Johnny > Jonathan > Giorno > Joseph > Jotaro > Jolyne
Joseph and Jotaro are the best supporting tho

you're improving. just get a fucking tablet already and stop drawing """"pixel"""" art

>Jonathan above anyone
>The most generic Jojo above Jojos with actual characterization and subtleties
You got the top 3 right though so all is forgiven, good taste.

>jolyne at the bottom
i know its a matter of tast but come on.

>Diavolo knows what will happen in the next 10 seconds with Epitaph
>Can choose to change where he or others are within that period of time, contradicting the prediction
>skips forward 10 seconds, the things that happen with people that are untouched still happen, like bullets being dropped or blood dripping, but they have no recollection of what happened in between aside from guessing with context
>meanwhile, Diavolo/King Crimson can drop someone on a fence

Check this guy
ketteiii.tumblr.com/
maybe you can get one thing or two analyzing his art.

>>Can choose to change where he or others are within that period of time, contradicting the prediction
so just like Dio did with Polnareff on the stairs?

Gyro > Okuyasu > Hermes > Speedwagon > Kakyoin > Mista > Caesar

Yes, but in "real time" (10 seconds still pass for everyone).

>muh "totally-not-autist,-guyz" Jotaro
>muh "lel-quirky" Joseph
At least Jonathan had a golden heart, and wasn't a total cunt. Plus he didn't deserve all the shit he had to put up with, poor lad

yeah i felt bad when dio burned his dog.

Colored SBR just updated on Batoto

Jolyne > Gappy > Josuke > Jonathan > Johnny > Giorno > Jotaro > Joseph

Hardly any of the JoJos are total cunts.

Jonathan, Josuke and Jolyne are all pretty openly caring and sweet people, and Joseph, Jotaro and Giorno have good hearts even if they don't always show it.

Johnny was a pretty selfish, homicidal little bastard, but mostly managed to do the right thing in spite of it not coming naturally to him. Look at the Sugar Mountain shit - ultimately he put his Gyro before his corpse-parts, even if it was the hardest thing he'd ever done.

I'll agree part 4 Jotaro is by far one of the worst Jojos but in parts 4 and 6 he actually works significantly better as a mentor character, and his characterization in part 6 that showed he actually was a caring guy for Jolyne under the cool-guy exterior was fucking brilliant.
As much as I think part 2 is overrated, Joseph was really one of the only things pulling that part, he's a fucking fun character all the way to part 4. Plus even he had his moments of development in the Wham Colosseum fight which was great.
Jonathan had a golden heart, but that's it. He was just a whiteknight pretty much. I love him though, christ the guy didn't deserve all the shit he got from Dio in part 1.
>Jonathan above Johnny
Oh boy

Josuke was a selfish cheating asshole what are you talking about?

Joseph*

Is it Friday yet?

what do you mean? that they are both the same artists or that he should get a tablet? sorry if i'm being dumb.

Just give it a day science-girl.

Shut the fuck up it's Thursday.

sorry if i come off as rude but get out with that moeshit

Joseph was a bit sarcastic and passive agressive but he was hardly an asshole. Josuke was just some punk.

What happens is Epitaph shows him what's meant to happen in the next 10 seconds. If he activates King Crimson, time skips from the start of those 10 seconds to any point in those 10 seconds. The only catch is that Diavolo is immune to whatever was predicted to happen to him in that time so if he sees himself get killed in the vision he can erase time and be perfectly fine standing somewhere else. No one loses their memory, they never had any since he literally erased that time. It's like a record scratch jumping forward in a song. The part that was skipped didn't play but the results remain. So to everyone but Diavolo it just seems like teleportation.

>just some punk

he's a sweet boy, don't ever say that again

He can only change his own position in erased time.

He's not sweet.
>meets an alien
>first thing he does is try to cheat in a gamble (even though he'd just won the lottery).

both? what?
no, the tumblr dude is from /ic/.
And the tablet is necessary for digital art dude.
I hope you keep going because i gave up in art just like a dirty bitch, i'm ashamed of myself.

He lost the lottery money to his mom.

Joseph was a deeply flawed guy, but that's not all that he was. Over part 2 he learns to think about the bigger picture rather than just himself, and Caesar's death sealed the deal. If he was the same person he had been at the start, he'd have just taken Wham's antidote and gone home. It's because he cared that he went through with the fight, and he used himself as bait to get Kars away from vulnerable people like Speedwagon, Smokey and the injured Lisa Lisa afterwards, putting his life on the line for them.

And he's much chiller over part 3, too, other than saying some racist things about Japan and India and roughing up a couple of restaurant-patrons looking for a stand-user I can't remember him doing anything particularly bad.

He did cheat on his wife, and that was fucked up, but you can't just write him off as an irredeemable prick forever. The guy slashed his wrists for a kid he didn't even know, and given how senile he was at the time he probably didn't know/remember that Josuke could heal him.

When can we expect to have our dub done?

It's not erased time if it still happens. Everyone just doesn't remember it happening. Diavolo can still move others within those 10 seconds, which is how sudden Narancia (in Giorno's body) died.

The point is that it doesn't happen. People don't lose their memories since time skips forward and that stuff didn't happen. You're right on the rest though.

It's explicitly stated to be erasing time. Where does it say that it just erases memories?

that was bound to happen, he didnt put him phisically there. it happened because epitaph predicted it.

Epitaph predicted Diavolo throwing Narancia onto the gate but getting fucked in the process, so he erased the time it happened in so Narancia just teleported into the gate while Diavolo remained fine.

t. Pastafag who's read a competent translation

>Where does it say that it just erases memories?
I never said it erases memories.

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye JoJo
I'd been married a long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye JoJo?

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye JoJo
I'd been married a long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye JoJo?

Both King Crimson and Bites the Dust make no fucking sense.