Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

As a man who now believes in Christ, how do I find a non-cucked church? I have tried going to a local church, but it isn't the one for me. I went to baptist churches in the south growing up, but in North Dakota there doesn't seem to be much of a "fire and brimstone" attitude (if you're from the south, you know what I mean). I'm not necessarily looking for that, but I want the same community and passion associated, there are plenty of churches/denominations, but I just don't know where to start.

Other urls found in this thread:

ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
youtube.com/watch?v=21jMfVUEeBg
youtube.com/watch?v=0_XlGSAtw9g
youtube.com/watch?v=l_fS1oUgOXs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join the Combat Infantry.

Christianity is for cucks and Jews. Go Pagan or go home, cuck.

reformed theology

Go to hell

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN IN THE FIRES OF MOLACH!

t. Jew cult

Already a Mechanic my dude

>go to hell
"hell" is from viking mythology. Use your (((Aramaic))) words you fucking jew slave.

>my dude
Fucking nigger

so, Calvinism? Or am I mistaken? Granted I only grew up around Baptists for the most part

>Granted I only grew up around Baptists for the most part
Fucking nigger

>t. literal retard

Yes

>become a kike worshipper

>and die for Israel

KEK

t. literal illiteral

DAILY REMINDER
HELL IS A VIKING GODDESS AND "GOD" IS A GERMANIC WORD MEANING GODIN.

Your Jewsus demon father speaks Aramaic.

Read the Bible yourself, predominately the New Testament (avoid the Pauline Letters) and find a way to do good works in your community (without making the problem worse, like much aid does).

The path is Jesus, not a cucked church.

Thanks, I appreciate it, especially since you refrained from calling me a nigger or retard

the more i read the Bible the more reformed theology made sense to me just keep reading the bible my friend.

have fun, God bless.
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm

No read Paul.

Your best bet is to take from the Eastern Orthodox all that you can while being a Catholic (avoid deus vult BS)
Remember to read Chesterton and Kierkegaard. Later you can visit the protestant churches and take from them too. Read atheists and rebuttals to them.
Also, try and find Karl Jaspers's 'Jesus:Paradigmatic Individual' for the most based look at Jesus Human aspect.

>Read the Bible yourself, predominately the New Testament (avoid the Pauline Letters)
pick and choose goy. It's a buffet of Jewish propaganda and you can have it your way.

t. Jew cult

i can not stress this enough church will not save you.

like said Read the Bible

Why avoiding the Pauline letter ?

there is one diamond in the rough
one which has thrown off all of the wickedness of mans traditions that are the pomp and circumstance of the old mother church, that church which is the heir of the empire that murdered the author of life

Christ's remnant church keeps all of his commandments, in truth and in spirit.

There is no more hospitable church on earth.

You should still read what Paul wrote though

Yes

>Read atheists and rebuttals to them.
That's like telling a communist to read Mein Kamph

t. Nietzsche killed your Jew god

>avoid the pauline letters

>avoid part of the bible

are you for real?

yours is a wicked and ignorant heart

>Christians
>actually reading the bible

RIGHhhhhhhhht

>go to hell
Already there, spoiler alert it sucks because of all the Abrahamic religions spoiling the world.

Yes, because I'm totally an atheist
You got me, christcuck

>catholic

why would one follow the daughter of that which slew christ, that great apostate church?

for 2000 years of men's tradition? what men thought best amongst themselves, just as the pharisees?

tradition is nothing, the Word is everything

Paul was a Jew who killed Jesus followers. He's not exactly wrong.

Christians are anti-Jesus as they were invented by Saul (code named Paul).

No, he didn't.
He just issued the death certificate.

The worst mistake you can make is to base your religious views on the "fire and brimstone" passion from other church-goers. Some will have that passion, but won't show it. Others might act passionate, but only be religious on the weekend.

My advice is that you look to the dogma and teachings of the church you're attending. If you study carefully, you'll find the one, woke church.

Then you are praying every day alongside your brothers and sisters.

Exactly. Christianity is Jewish spawn!

>My advice is that you look to the dogma and teachings of the church you're attending. If you study carefully, you'll find the one, woke church.
woke to what?

Dying for Israel or just waiting to die?

there are none, thats the kicker nu-christianity IS culturalmarxism down to the letter so Sup Forums is right on christianity for the wrong reasons, try to find a private church pro tip they are all white no degenrates allowed

any church will do if you have enough redpills to bring good news to everyone your heart will do the rest. Heck you don't even need a church in todays age.

It's not what Paul, wrote. It's what the Holy Spirit had him write. It's divine and therefore hard to understand which is why everybody ignores it or focuses on Grace alone.
You NEED the church, specifically the Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic ones.
Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura are for filthy dreamers.

just worship kim jong un

gehenna doesnt exist yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
if you are going to join a "Christian" church

then, as a wise and intelligent person, you must decide between one of 2 extremes:
*the original roman mother church "of "peter""

*or the one remnant Church that has thrown off all of her sins and ceremony and ritual and tradition and returned to the Word

Read the Bible, pray, and treat others kindly. Look for others of the same mentality and pray together.

Be humble and don't have a superior attitude unless you want to shitpost to blow off steam.

nope

all of those patriarchs of the new testament ultimately repented

The Pauline letters should be a heresy. You should study the 4 gospels, and you should read Acts and the Catholic Letters.

Paul is guttter tier trash. Pray and be perfected at the end of the day and "Only god can judge you" sound right in the proper context, but the average muggle reads that shit and starts acting like Miley Cyrus or some other whore.

Paul is some bandwaggon faggot at best and a murder set to destroy the Church from the inside at worse. He isn't an authority who knew Jesus personally, and Peter is the rock of the church, not Paul.

You might wanna read Nietzsche again and then again. Jaspers, who I mentioned, was his disciple.
You're a textbook atheist and your false equivalency makes no sense.
Put your fedora back on the shelf, put on your jammies and google Nietzsche some more before bedtime.

>be humble
Naw fuck that, it is the wrong term. You are supose to be steadfast. You are not humble, you are not meek, you are steadfast.

That does not mean be a hard-on either. But meek and humble are wrong too.

you seek to discard part of the Word

those with faith in Christ find no such insurmountable stumbling blocks

if your heart were not so hard you would be able to easily accept every last verse of the Word

Uhhhh....

Paul's 180 conversion is a MASSIVE part of his letters. What you say makes no sense!

see if there's a Unitarian Universalist congregation.

>You are not humble, you are not meek, you are steadfast.

not quite

you are *all* at once
the Sermon on the Mount entreats every Saint to be so

>As a man who now believes in Christ
Why? Did you catch a case of treason and weakness? Did you suddenly start hating yourself?
>how do I find a non-cucked church?
Find one that doesn't read the bible at all and believes you shouldn't follow Christ's words or example.

It's ridiculous to say the word is everything. For over 1000 years, the Christians didn't have the Bible as we do now. If the word is everything, what would the Christians before the Bible have done?

A major problem with Bible only faith is that it isn't well grounded. If one denomination interprets the Bible to mean one thing, and another denomination determines it to mean something else, we suddenly have a split in the faith. We've seen the results of this (tens of thousands of Christian groups claiming different interpretations.)

The fact is, that Jesus Christ himself gave the Catholic Church it's teaching authority. Even pope Francis and his chain of authority can be linked through history to Peter, the first pope.

>uhhhhh

ok?

listen to this in a background tab:
youtube.com/watch?v=21jMfVUEeBg

Find an Independent, Fundamentalist Baptist Church and you will get the true fire and brimstone preaching.

Peter vouched for Paul. Get rid of Paul, you get rid of Luke, you also get rid Peter, get rid of Peter you get rid of Mark and so on-

You accept the Bible as is, or not at all.

Look for a church that meets frequently as this means that they are living out the commands of Jesus. Additionally, go to bsfinternational.org and go to your local class. There you will meet a bunch of Christians and they will let you know which Churches are in your area that are solid.

>pic
>he doesn't know what the trinity is and that "God" can refer to one of three people

constantine's abomination was anything BUT Christianity after his un-metered mixing of paganism therein

Jesus didn't go to church. We went ro rivers and gardens.

Cathlodox burn in hell

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

nietzsche was a drug addicted idiot that didn't realize his own insights would be impossible without electricity. the ray kurzweil of the 19th century.

Romans 4:1-2

Catholic Church was well established before Constantine.
Christ Himself said the church would be taken to the gates of Hell, arguments about awful it is makes no sense in that light...

since Adam, every man has had the law alotted him, sufficient warning from the Lord to keep him righteous should he abide

each increasing "set" of "parts" the Word(law) WAS the Word to that generation that God allotted them

>what possibly is the Orthodox Church
Return to the roots faggot, therein lies the truth and the infinite wisdom of the Early Church Fathers

Start by reading Seraphim Rose, if you're too low IQ to go into it intellectually just visit your nearest Orthodox mass, your heart will know....

your motives are true and just, your means are not (are not Christian)

Catholics do not burn in hell

all who will burn in hell come the time of the lake of fire are those, Catholics among them there will be, who did not repent and seek Christ

Baptist denomination.
>preach fire and brimstone
>hard line on sin

>going to Church
I'm not a cuckold, dude. Why would I worship Joseph's wife's son?

Paganism is a meme. Go fuck a tree faggot.

The reason Christianity doesn't work is because it is corrupted and you're actually following a Pagan thing though you're not even aware of it.
Check out the gospel of Barnabas and read what Islam says about the Gospel which was revealed to Jesus himself instead of the ones which were written by his followers

nope
part1
youtube.com/watch?v=0_XlGSAtw9g

part2
youtube.com/watch?v=l_fS1oUgOXs

the rock Christ was speaking of, in the greek, was himself, not peter

peter was "patros" (little unstable rolling pebble)
Christ was the PETRA, the large and un-moving cornerstone

>how do I find a non-cucked church?
Doesn't exist. Christians are all gay, which is why I left.

you are not worshipping an earthly vessel

that was just a transient means to an end

you are worshipping the divine author of life, the begotten Living Son of the Living God Almighty

What you;re doing is a great example of why Sola Scriptura doesn't work. The Bible is divine and can be made to say anything by using one passage.
Sola Fide requires definition of faith which requires belief which is akin to idolatry. It is not NECESSARILY a living faith. People say, 'Oh, I believe in Jesus so bleh bleh pbppbpbppb'

nope
there is at least one

Good goy, put your faith in Joshu- I mean Jesus Christ!

Y'know Nietzsche loved jews and even rebuked Wagner for being harsh on them.

I was in the same situation as you a few months ago lad. Look on google maps for all the nearby churches, the ones with more votes will likely have a larger close-knit community and more young adults involved.

Of course that doesn't mean they're redpilled, but you will have a hard time ever finding a church that's perfect. I've met quite a few good friends at my church and even some potential waifus. Besides even a bluepilled christian is more pleasant to be around than most other degenerate young people.

what do we name her, also can I get more of her

Nope. All Christians are gay. Prove me wrong. Post one well known Christian who isn't a cuckolded faggot. Pro tip: you can't.

i know that even the Bible talks about that

Matthew 7:15-20

I don't disagree w/ what you wrote there. Petra was the unmovable faith not from man, but from God...

It seems to me, there's a lot going on you're ignoring for the sake of 7th day Adventism.

I'm against Sola Fide cuz it props up whas termed soul winning...

Christ-Chan

read the bible go on an SDA mission
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

sophistry
various fallacies
you cant stop me from praying for you

>This amount of mental gymnastics

>Petra was the unmovable faith not from man, but from God...

perhaps
and primarily referred to Christ

>It seems to me, there's a lot going on you're ignoring for the sake of 7th day Adventism.

please i not only welcome but ASK for any such contention/inconsistency that you may bring regarding theology/doctrine

Don't encourage them. They'll make more of these edits.
>I want to make shifty OC but can't draw
>I know, I'll just redraw over other people's drawings

t. Goldberg

The Word you need to follow is the words of Jesus, not Peter, and certainly not Paul. And the words of Jesus are found in the Gospel. Nothing you read in any of the Letters is as important as the Gospels. Even though I learn from the Catholic Epistles and the Acts they are a distant second to the Gospel.

The Epistles are political letters included in the Bible. They are not Gospel.

that sort of group is either:
(only 1 of 3 things)
*Lunatics (crazy)
*Liars (scam)
or
*Led by the Lord

The true church of Americans.
They are the only ones who keep the good ol' times traditional values.

yes... go on.....

>The Epistles are political letters included in the Bible. They are not Gospel.

the Almighty willed that they be included in his Word

I am unable to contend against that

please be serious, friend

Wrongo.

It's an easy mistake to make, but you need to go back on your Greek. In first century Greek, those words are synonymous. They use to have the distinction between a pebble and stone, as you said, but that had been lost in the language by the time that book was written. The difference in meaning can only be found in Attic Greek, but the New Testament was written in Koine Greekā€”an entirely different dialect. In Koine Greek, both petros and petra simply meant "rock." If Jesus wanted to call him a small stone, he would have used the word "lithos"