Sup Forums's opinion on tattoos

Inked up degeneracy or ballsy dedication to symbology?

nigger tier behavior

no one should be allowed to torture their body that horribly they look lame and are unnatural they should be illegal just like piercings

Report slide threads. Sage goes in the options field

>Won't commit to a relationship.
>Won't commit to a job.
>Won't commit to college education.
>Commits permanently to random tattoos.

>freedom
>making things illegal

>freedom
>21st century
pick one lol

Degenerate

I really used to love them, and some I still do. But they've been abused by people who like to accesorize instead of develop a personality. And bitch, don't whine to me about "privilege" when you have 10k of decorative ink injected under your skin.

I just think they are stupid and ugly. If there is something so important to you that you just need a tattoo of it then ok, but it should be very classy and tasteful. I know someone that's covered their body with the stupidest shit, it's very sad.

Unless it is a Military Service tattoo or in loving memory of the dearly departed tattoos are degenerate and I don't even want to shake your hand.

Wow great counter-point.

Jews don't allow tattoos for a reason. Absolute degeneracy.

>ballsy dedication to symbology
try again

now what in the sam hell is with people saying symbology i thought the word was symbolism dangit

wow great ironic reply also not to forget """le final dot""" so you look extra dramatic and imply that you are being serious on the internet where your opinions dont mean shit

99.9999999999987654321% of tattoos are garbage.

I like tattoos for the most part.
I plan on doing a wandering hermit on my back, to cover my stretch marks.

They all look the same in the dark.

What shines through is enthusiasm.

no matter how cool the actual tattoos are, they always look ugly on a human body. just get some shirts with cool pictures or whatever

It's like the argument if graffiti or street art. If it's just tagging and virtue signaling it's graffiti but if it has concrete meaning it's art. Anyway, people won't pay bills or get a job due to their ink and quill identity and personallity.

Fucking tacky and trashy

>complains about not being able to afford formula for her kids (6 and 18 m/o).
>still getting tattoos

This looks gross like a fucking skin disease

Can you picture that hot mess, in a wedding dress? If you can't cover them up with clothing. tattoos scream 'attention whore.' Same for the guys.....

tattoos are OK as long as you dont think theyre "art" or some gay shit like that. theyre supposed to be physical graffiti and should be done as a form of self debasement. anything that deviates from that is super gayyyyy

Having tattoos is a sign of stupidity or insecurity.

like the Tarot hermit? that'd be sick.

Fun fact - there are no regulations, and no disclosure, on what ink manufactures can put in their products.

So now that people are trying to out-cool each other by getting a higher percentage of their skin tattooed new health problems may soon emerge.

having none is a sign of being a pussy

>total degeneracy

They look like shit (yes all tattoos) they make you look like trailer trash and they bar you from all but menial labour jobs thus ensuring you will remain at the bottom the social ladder surrounded by niggers and complete tools for your entire life. Also when you get old they will look completely ridiculous

Tattoos on women are utterly unattractive.

pro: you can INSTANTLY dehumanize any girl no matter what without having to go on any further expedition

con: its SO fucking common to see women with tats RIDICULOUS

Or herd mentality.

*99.9999999999911887695420321488%

Absolutely degenerate. If I notice a tattoo on a girl I thought was cute, I think "Ugh, nvm."

Chick has tattoos probably will fuck but date, marry or otherwise take seriously? Fuck no. Dude who has tattoos...what are you trying to say faggot you know only women wear make up? Point being if you are insecure about your body and appearance you need to augment it permanently you are about 1/2 way to being a tranny.

I'd fuck it, but I wouldn't marry or have kids with it.

theyre so common now its almost weird to meet a girl without at least one tattoo

A meme was going by saying something like:
>tattooed women are like buildings covered in graffitis
>they both are easy to enter and usualy contain hazardous material

Why don't you design t-shirt art?

Doesn't represent my edginess

I hate people like this. They literally pick every tattoo from the wall or what they see in a magazine. No meaning whatsoever.

Depends how good the tattoo is. Someone who cheaps out on something so permanent in probably a degenerate.

I like them when they are detailed and well-placed. Arm and chest tattoos are terrible. The tattoos in OP's pic look blocky and there's not enough blank/white space, looks terrible like hair or skin discoloration.
I knew a girl with a Judy Garland portrait going along her lower right abdomen down to her hipbone and it looked great.

Something about those hands. Nice looking

You tell me. Does that skank in your picture look like she doesn't fuck niggers?

>wow great ironic reply also not to forget """le final dot""" so you look extra dramatic and imply that you are being serious on the internet where your opinions don't* mean shit

Listen here you little monkey chilien shit.
Your subhuman brain can not comprehend freedom. Your genetic inferior self does not have a history with it.
Stay where you are.

>using formula
>sucking the teet of the nestle jew

>Tattoos on women are utterly unattractive.
this tho

Since you're asking. Degeneracy.

You good user?

Trash trying to be something are are farthest from.

>Said to my sister tatoos are degenerate and business should not hire anyone with them
>B-but they are harmless and everybody has them, and only old people thinks they are not good

I don't care for them, but some people sure seem to enjoy them.

I don't care as long as you aren't costing other people money by having them, nor are you whining that you can't find a nice job because corporate America frowns upon naked women riding flaming cocks along your neck.

I happen to like tattoos but my fiance does not so I have them she doesn't. I haven't gone crazy with them though and I don't have any that can't be covered up with a long sleeve shirt. Most of Sup Forums thinks they are degenerate but I'm not sure how much of that is carrying the meme and how much is true actual dislike.

Let's be honest here though, like all things moderation is the key though. Common sense as well.

Do these people regret it later?
I mean, of course they do, but what's the chimp out like when they realized they just acted like a 5 year old and drew on themselves, but they're adults now and can't simply wipe off the mistake?

I understand a small line drawing in some inconspicuous part of the body.

Even a family crest, or I once saw a girl with a tattoo of the polish eagle on her back.

Some tattoos are traditional. Teddy roosevelt had a tattoo of his family crest

That being said, 99% of tattoos are some astrology bullshit, or are some in your face expression of peoples degeneracy and women with random rose tattoos all over her body like OP are degenerate simpletons doing it for the gram.

Well i broke up with her after she started getting that shit on her body, and now you have naked pictures of her on the internet. So guess.

mrs. hot lava

Seeing a dude with tattoos is like seeing a guy with ear gauges or something. Just a symbol representing you are most likely unlikable and shouldn't be trusted.

Absolutely degenerate. Tattoos are literally tribal nigger tier fad. I can't take someone with tattoos seriously. They are usually people that have some kind of inferiority complex or some other emotional baggage. Honestly, considering how many faggots are tatted up nowadays. I think it is a badge of honor to have no tattoos.

I don't think I could ever hire any of these millennials that tattoo their face, neck and hands. If they are incapable of making basic decisions for their own life, I can not trust them to make decisions in business.

10/10 would let those hands prepare my food

>symbology

very clever post.

tattoos are just a trend tho. for shallow people who cant express themselves by other things than a catalog picked pattern - you see same tattoos everywhere

I believe that the expression is "Sam Hill" not "Sam Hell"

>dedication to symbology

hey buddy forgot to tip your fedora now go to any anti christianity thread and have fun

B-but I'm Maori
I'm allowed to have muh tatts muhfugga

Tats look like shit. It takes something of natural beauty and fucks it up. Think of a nature preserve with billboards all over the fucking place telling you what to think about the things you are seeing. Those are tattoos. "This one symbolizes my struggle with not being able to log into facebook for a week."
They are fucking hideous and mask natures beauty behind a gimmicky image.

>tfw you know exactly who this is.

Ctr+F "Disgusting" 0 results after 72 replies

IMO tattoos are attractive when they are extremely tasteful, well placed, and in short supply.

tattoos on a woman are the mark of a dumbass who has no foresight. Do women with tattoos srsly think they won't regret getting permanent ink later on in life?

I won't gauge my ears, not my thing.
I also have piercings but I don't really wear them in a professional environment. You can't tell I have them unless you are an inch from my face either.

so definetly not how they are on that whore

I fucking hate it. And yet I'm attracted to girls with tattoos and piercings. Even though I hate them and they all have terrible personalities. It's seriously becoming a problem, the only women I want are the ones I can't stand.

Tattoos are gay

>that's the joke
>welcome to life

I don't have a moral issue with them I just think they kinda suck. Women's bodies are fantastic and require no modification.

>sometimes tattoos are ok.jpg
>post a pic of some slag with gauges, a tacky tattoo and horribly dyed hair.

Jesus Christ, grow some fucking standards you underage faggot. Fucking kids these days.

I don't want a permanent drawing on my skin. I think people who get permanent drawings on their skin is short sighted, impulsive, careless and irresponsible. They especially lack an ability to understand and appreciate the concept of purity. Getting tattoos is a sign of several negative personality traits. This doesn't mean a person with tattoos is worthless, the tattoos just reveal certain aspects of that persons personality.

So you say and I'll defend your right to both think and say it. I don't have to agree with you though.

>hey buddy forgot to tip your fedora now go to any anti christianity thread and have fun
Nothing against god my brother in christ

sorry...

depends on the czich obviously, if she's missing chromosomes, no

I know that former prosecutor's hand

Can't even masturbate to chicks with tattoos. Just know they're filth on the inside, and they had the audacity to visibly manifest the trash that's inside on the outside for us to see. At least let me believe you are innocent, you whore.

And stop posting my family in your memes you autists

STAPH

I don't need you to defend me. Isn't there a dick you should be sucking right about now, tattoo boy?

Also, nice all-seeing eye/Illuminati shout-out on this whore.

As if the rest weren't trash enough.

Tattoos are mostly done for attention, or done for self harm reasons. I've meet people addicted to getting tattoos because the pain they feel during the process is addicting. Anything someone would want to put on their body because it's so important to them. Could be put on a book and kept on their person. There is absolutely no reason to do it, and quite a lot not to. Someone with tattoos is generally a sign of a broken or breaking person.

Slaves mark their bodies with their master's marks.

Junior, is that you?

Kind of, not necessarily the tarot one, but I always liked hermits and esoteric stuff, so I'm gonna have someone draw exactly what I want, and then send it to a tattoo artist.

I want a really old hermit being taunted by skeletons playing old instruments like flutes and lutes. Maybe 3 or 4 skeletons making fun of the old guy, like those very old classical paintings with skeletons casually doing something humanlike like talking to people.

It has to be something big to cover the strechmarks.

Holler at me once you've actually touched a boob.

Also fyi user your right,

I was in the city one time with him and we were buying shoes and he complained
"Why does everybody have tattoos these days."
He gestured to the passing people of Manhattan and gripped my arm tighter.

I was 16 at the time so my only answer was "times change"

True story.

It's hard to take you seriously.

Got to give them this much - people with no ability to plan for the future are labeling themselves for our convenience.