The Irish

Why Sup Forums is there never anything about the Irish? It's always about the Jews. I don't agree with the race realism but no one remembers how the Irish where treated but you still treat the Jews differently.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids
youtube.com/watch?v=9HDIAIs_vRA
scholar.harvard.edu/shleifer/publications/curley-effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw Jewish and Irish

Is it because most Americans now have Irish blood? What about the other people like Latin Americans?

Umm, wrong sweetie.

the Irish are /our/race
you're an abomination

European jews are basically the same as mixing a sicilian with a russian.

Another example:

the great thiing about Sup Forums is that no one will believe a single word you say, so here it goes: Sup Forums is the irish pipeline, why do you think we are so Luck in all our endeavors?

oh me i ove the irish those guys are a hoot
every time i hear one talk he sounds so silly and gentle
i love it them dudes really know how to say a funny line or thing
also like the british guys, you're cool as well, in fact hard to tell you all apart same with australand. but i'm not judgemental to you
still all good in my books.
wish i could have one in my phone to give a holler to oon smetimes to hear that funny thing

>mfw im russian and sicilian
FUCKING BASED

>in America
this is from Punch magazine is it not?

that said, you aint wrong. Irish were treated like shit here, mostly out of anti papist sentiment, as well as the Anglo Crore of America which was still strong at the time

Talks about luck and doesn't even get a double.

The word you are lookin for is: Fenian.

I'll up vote your blog post senpai

thank you my friend

The only thing the Irish has ever been behind are potatoes and they can't even do that right.

Yes but why hasn't that bias stayed but the other ones that the nazis came up with stayed? I get the Muslim thing because there are more problems with them nowadays.

The Fenian were proto Sup Forums posters though
>were all woke on the eternal Anglo
>openly Hated Niggers
>supported the Confederacy
>Waged war against Canada

Spotted an Irish!

partially because America became less Anglo, but I think the main cause is because the Irish Diaspora really began to integrate into their host nations after Irish Independence

Also you.

As someone of Irish descent I find this quite destirbuting. Proud to say I descend from beggers because it makes me seem superior in comparison.

Fuck

Newfag, you must not have seen any potato jokes yet. Don't worry, we joke about you. We also want redheads to continue existing. They are one of the archetypes of hot white women.

This non ironically

I am into red heads. But I am no newfag nor have I noticed any of those jokes.

>you're an abomination
Piss off goy

the Irish literally invaded Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids

If you go back to doing that sort of crap then the rest of the whites will go back to hating you.

The reason we still hate the jews is that the jews are still doing the same shit that they were doing in the past.

Always remember, nobody hates people for no reason.

Other than this thread.

I feen for a qt redhead gf, or just a gf in the first place

much love from AERCA

I am the op and I am not Irish. Also interesting that Canada also disliked them at one time.

>implying waging jihad on Canada is a bad thing
Jeremiah O' Donovan Rossa was the only man with the balls to pick up a rake to deal with you fucking leafs

Ha bitch!

Irish American here.

UK is a nigger country.

That's the luck of the Irish for you.

>Why Sup Forums is there never anything about the Irish
SAGE Learn to lurk potato nigger there's shit every day.

Although the Canadian people are highly into the British and the royals I also have a distaste of them.

I'm Irish and im slightly offended.

not sure i fully understand the irish when they speak though i am sorry
-pat

HMMM.... Maybe hating a group of people isn't based on skin color, but rather the actions those people took??????? Maybe the reason the Irish were hated was

>[The Irish] hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, our pure religion. This wild, reckless, indolent, uncertain and superstitious race have no sympathy with the English character. Their ideal of human felicity is an alternation of clannish broils and coarse idolatry. Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood.

Seems to me its because you fucking irish pricks were catholics and would chimp out about the British trying to rule Ireland and you not assimilating into the British culture.

Always remember the Irish deserved everything they got, now that you bastards have calmed the fuck down and no longer act like niggers we no longer need to treat you like niggers.

hes not wrong
you're talking like a fag limey, and you smell new

Canada isn't a country, its the queens toilet bowl. Stay on your side faggot.

Again I am not Irish I am Anglo Saxon with a little bit of Mediterranean.

I smell new because I took a bath.

>not at a newfag
>has never seen a potato nigger joke
No, sweetie, you really are a newfag.

There are never any Irish threads on Pol. I had to go out of my way and make one.

No, you smell new because you are new. git off of mah board boy, do you want me to get HIM involved?!

DELETE

DELETE

DELETE

DELETE

Canada disliked them because the English disliked the Irish, and Canada was settled by the English. Its pretty clear that the whole anti-irish thing was just an import from europe. As soon as the irish were willing to stop being bastards it went away immediately

Bullshit. I only got banned for a month and that was because I was egging someone on.

nigger, I'm sorry Éire/pol/ hasn't been up, but I just got finished with my 1 month ban TODAY. expect a thread on Monday, I have a rugby game against some jews tomorrow

No such thing kike

wtf I hate Irish people now!!!

because we irish aren't pussies.

>we aren't pussies
>refuses to use his country's flag

sure thing, kike.

Lol irish goy lives in UK

Britain? You gave up farming potatoes in Ireland?

irish passport. northern ireland. geography, learn it.

Just like the 1965 immigration act ;)

You have to give them credit. They fought bravely for freedom for 800 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HDIAIs_vRA

That's a fine Union Jack you have Seamus

>northern ireland
You mean her Majesty's pisspot?

LANNCCCCCCCELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

oh shit you really got me good there. oh sweet baby jesus how am i ever going to recover from that rapier-like wit of yours. i'm doomed. rip me.

Now I know how the jews feel

Y-yer G-Grace?

TELL THIS WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEE TO KOBBLE HER MAJESTY'S TWATT

LANCELLLLLLLLLLLL

Dont you hang up on me...Lancel?
Lancel?
LANNNNNNNNNNNNCELLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood.
Europe would be a lot better today had they kept it up.

Meh I like the Irish. Aside from being potatoniggers they seem ok

WE? Show your flag or fuck off ya cunt

Never saw a potato nigger joke here?!?

I love the muslim invasion of the UK lmao it's poetic justice. I can't wait for sharia law to be implemented in the next 15 years and the dilution of the beady-eyed anglo in the next 50 years. YAAASSSSS!

>flag
What?

meh the replacement of the protestant cult with the islamic one, doesn't bother me.

I'm bothered, I'd rather have prod brainless that breed themselves out of existence than desert sand heretics who breed like rabbits

Oh fug, me too

Good night, Chadwick.

Because the Irish don't care. We just get on with things.

kek

>his old man's a provo
>doesn't have no needs knees
one of my favorites

potatonigs destroyed local and regional American democracy and turned it into the modern day clown show. They invented gibs. "Vote for me paddy, and I'll bring you coal." Then when they out bred everyone, they had the power in a democracy to vote themselves all of the fake government jobs. All the muh pension muh destroy state budgets is the Irish gift to America. Well, until they subverted the just by having the fine skill of being more numerous. Some say, to this day an Irish has never worked a private sector job. And they love their persecution complex. Which is hilarious, because after leaving that soggy, drunken cornflake, where did they go? Anywhere in the world they could go. They of course chose to follow the Eternal Anglo EVERYWHERE and lived under the Anglo Umbrella of peace, order, and good government, because they know in their hearts that Nigel knows best.

Muh Gibs, the Potatoing Gift to America:

Abstract:
James Michael Curley, a four-time mayor of Boston, used wasteful redistribution to his poor Irish constituents and incendiary rhetoric to encourage richer citizens to emigrate from Boston, thereby shaping the electorate in his favor. As a consequence, Boston stagnated, but Curley kept winning elections. We present a model of using redistributive politics to shape the electorate, and show that this model yields a number of predictions opposite from the more standard frameworks of political competition, yet consistent with empirical evidence."

scholar.harvard.edu/shleifer/publications/curley-effect

my views on the irish have rollercoastered over the years. once saw them as nothign but white pakis, gypsy
now i see them as equals, fellow northern european pagans, brainwashed and bastardised by the jewish, peado catholic church.

there was good reason the celtic peoples were easy to convert, christianity was a retelling of their own religion, every attempt to genocide the natural religion of the north and all its symbols and language have been laid upon the irish. hardly any of their true heritage remains today thanks to centuries of brainwashing and cultural genocide, the image of the drunken fighting irishman is not a lie it is a construct, yet for all abuses over the centuries their remains the stirrings of the old times in their culture and genetic make up. their genes are closer to their ancient ancestors than most of the rest of ours and thats what ((they)) are scared of.