redbullmusicacademy.com/lectures/hank-shocklee-art-brut
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He had 15 kids with 15 different women.

Still waiting for you to start op....

All blacks are niggers

there is no difference

He's a true hero.

I like pic related.

I like blues music but all blacks are niggers, it's a fact.

Thomas Sowell isn't based "for a black guy", he's the fucking man, period.

JayMan
jaymans.wordpress.com/about/

Somehow I feel that they are striving for something that's not up to us to give them.

youtube.com/watch?v=yF_UMRuEDcw

no mulattoes, sorry

Still a true hero though.

Malcolm x

>Thomas Sowell
>Clarence Thomas
>Charles Payne

FUCK BB KING!!! He created probably the worst genre of the 20th century. Now everytime I go to guitar center, I have to hear some douche trying out guitars by bending notes, chugging chords, and playing scales. Fucker made atrocious music that everyone has to learn the basics of but literally none of it gets played on the radio (thank god).

Clayton Bigsby

Agreed.

Wow.

this dude is so woke he is on another level

Imagine being this woke. I feel so bad for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sBaFD0XoYY

wtf i like ketchup now

ironically think he is a well educated well spoken stand up guy with good morals.

IMA MHINNN

trip on PK

i'm no music historian, but i'd bet a few grand that bb king was a bigger nigger than cosby

I actually listen to a ton of black jazz musicians. I'm talking the guys who were actually musicians that had careers from the 50's to the 70's. These are the kind of guys that lived life only to master their craft and play for records or for crowds; most of them died before the 70's even came along. Believe it or not, black music didn't always use to be mouthpieces for degeneracy.

No pic but there was this guy I worked with at target after high school who was cool as hell

On of your soulful older black guy types

This is a nigger I respect.

Stop posting whitewashed niggers.

without sowell i might still be a cultural libcuck with these strange feelings that most of this shit just doesn't sit right.

wtf RARE

all niggers are niggers.

leave and take this reddit thread with you, faggot.

Sergeant Johnson from the Halo series

of course you would cause he's got hs penis hanging out there dumbass

Russell Westbrook. Proud Oklahoman, best player in the nba and does not exibit typical nig traits (many hoez and kids etc.)

Dave Chappelle is fucking amazing

>not respecting the natural nigger habitat

Fuck off nigger.

You are a dumbass

"Yeaah I like to do that"

-Chuck Berry
when asked about farting on hookers

don't hav to be rude about dude

niggers aren't people, all niggers are niggers. this is reddit tier "based black man in a maga hat" faggotry. we don't want you here.

I found two

Y'all nigga's be raycis n' sheeeit

Nigger bluesmen are still niggers

Who the fuck is that?

>ending notes, chugging chords, and playing scales
ie 'playing guitar'

t. 52%

Here's some good ones, Sup Forums.

explain

Chuck berry got jailed for 2 years for robbing a store with a pistol and in trouble for driving over state lines with a 14 year old in his car. I have his records and love his music. I think his music makes up for his negro like thuggery in the past... also he knocked out one of the rolling stones for playing his guitar

Marcus Garvey

"We were the first Fascists, when we had 100,000 disciplined men, and were training children, Mussolini was still an unknown. Mussolini copied our Fascism."

You are a dumbass

>p-pls draft me, i'll say anything

Uhh what do you do when you play guitar, quietly examine it?

Same old picture of dead niggers. Come on you honky, post something I haven't seen.

MY MAN HARAMBE SLICE!

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHEEIT

t. some nigger in a nigger country who hides his flag.
i'm white
>he thinks he's people, lol

nig nog nogger

He wasn't wrong. He formed the UNIA in 1914 which was long before Mussolini or Hitler.

I love Tommy!

Miles Davis i guess?
I don't like jazz but he was one of the best

damn, imagine being a well dressed gentleman cleaning up your country with pride

Muhammad Ali. Believed in segregation and was a firm opponent of race mixing.

>commie that killed himself on barbs
Just because he played some funky guitar doesn't mean he's not a nigger

Muslim draft dodger

me too! He's pretty fucking based and his whole series on black females and weaves is hilarious.

I met his son at a bar randomly like a few weeks ago.

Holy shit
There are like 150 post of Micronesia only in Sup Forums

He lived one hell of a life. Saw him at the duck room at least a dozen times back when I lived in walking distance to the place. He used to play there every month, and ther'd be nights we would be like "hmm what should we do tonight... is chuck playing? sweet lets go"

when did he ever express interest in communism you dumb fuck lol

redbullmusicacademy.com/lectures/hank-shocklee-art-brut

Yes, he was a pretty redpilled person

Clarence fucking Thomas

The African American Museum has the Blank Panthers, Black Lives Matter and fucking lowriders but they don't have Clarence Thomas. Black people are permanently fucked and it's the left's fault.

#NotAllNiggers

You didn't read the instructions.

Reminder: Report all non Political slide threads and sage all of your comments.

Herman Cain

There's a black guy in my town who walks around wearing a confederate flag belt buckle and a confederate flag cowboy hat and he makes jokes about niggers hatching from watermelons.

I'm glad there's black people out there that recognize that black people and niggers are distinctively different. I don't hate black people, in fact, I like quite a few of them closely. I hate niggers.

have another Sowell