This board is going to shit, the west will not be saved, only fashwave can save us

this board is going to shit, the west will not be saved, only fashwave can save us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPlufwAf1Po
youtube.com/watch?v=jNKiEkXuoFY
youtube.com/watch?v=kjoDdFiCddM
youtube.com/watch?v=cpq-C0n_1bs
youtube.com/watch?v=4BrKsMFVn6c
youtube.com/watch?v=-4J9jrcNGl8
youtube.com/watch?v=J52rN0aNfYI
youtube.com/watch?v=pufX9gHROvo
youtube.com/watch?v=d5tt5rTd05s
youtube.com/watch?v=qr8obCtecCI
youtube.com/watch?v=zohS4dL30d8
youtube.com/watch?v=BV5w0vqMbgg
youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM
youtube.com/watch?v=c9COdcj2bp0
youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o
youtube.com/watch?v=7FupJ0WfixI
youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI
youtube.com/watch?v=7iCTv9WXaGs
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg
youtube.com/watch?v=AZSM3Iew7iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a-ug51n2uho
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fv3NfpnxwKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4Mms8c50A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU
youtube.com/watch?v=QcrPB1_opQE
youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j8QdOloxD2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FFrehuYAH4A
youtube.com/watch?v=ppGMiVT-4Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=N2vLWSO2MHs
youtube.com/watch?v=2gDRYBSMqeU
youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang
youtube.com/watch?v=i6MNPV29z1U
youtu.be/52Htt-dFFIg
youtube.com/watch?v=3UewSBXKjyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

ADVECTION STRIDE - SENTINEL
>youtube.com/watch?v=TPlufwAf1Po

BIO-PUPPET - A DAY IN 89
>youtube.com/watch?v=jNKiEkXuoFY

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - ANGRY GOY
>youtube.com/watch?v=kjoDdFiCddM

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - GALACTIC LEBENSRAUM
>youtube.com/watch?v=cpq-C0n_1bs

LOST YEARS - AMPLIFIER
>youtube.com/watch?v=4BrKsMFVn6c

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - EARLY SUMMER
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4J9jrcNGl8

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - TURBULENCE
>youtube.com/watch?v=J52rN0aNfYI

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - NOSTALGIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=pufX9gHROvo

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - THAT LOST CASSETTE
>youtube.com/watch?v=d5tt5rTd05s

NRW RECORDS - MAXIMUM BURN
>youtube.com/watch?v=qr8obCtecCI

SELLOREKT/LA DREAMS - SOUNDS AND WAVES
>youtube.com/watch?v=zohS4dL30d8

SILVERHAWK - PALM GREASE
>youtube.com/watch?v=BV5w0vqMbgg

VHS DREAMS - TRANS AM
>youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM

XURIOUS - FUTURE FASH
>youtube.com/watch?v=c9COdcj2bp0

XURIOUS - RIGHT WING YOUTH
>youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o

XURIOUS - RISE OF THE ALT RIGHT
>youtube.com/watch?v=7FupJ0WfixI

Hot singles:

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE
>youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI

EIGHTIES NIGHTS - SUMMER LOVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=7iCTv9WXaGs

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - OCEAN DRIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg

MICHAEL WEBER - HIGH FINANCIAL RISK
>youtube.com/watch?v=AZSM3Iew7iQ

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - NIGHT DRIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=a-ug51n2uho

PHASERLAND - TO BE STRONG
>youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q

SELLOREKT/LA DREAMS - ‘86 TURBO QUEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=fv3NfpnxwKQ

SELLOREKT/LA DREAMS - HIGH ENERGY
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4Mms8c50A

SEPTEMBER 87 - BAD DREAMS BABY
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

SILVERHAWK - HEARTBEAT
>youtube.com/watch?v=QcrPB1_opQE

SILVERHAWK - PUMPING IRON
>youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ

TIMECOP 1983 - BREAKING WAVES
>youtube.com/watch?v=j8QdOloxD2Q

VHS DREAMS - NIGHT DRIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=FFrehuYAH4A

XURIOUS - RETURN OF THE RIGHT
>youtube.com/watch?v=ppGMiVT-4Jw

XURIOUS - WHITE AWAKE
>youtube.com/watch?v=N2vLWSO2MHs

They're giving us the Shillwave right now. So annoying.

>f-fashwave is for shills!

Xurious - Purpose And Responsibility
>youtube.com/watch?v=2gDRYBSMqeU

...you were saying?

none of you can be saved. You forsook pepe

I didn't mean you. Just getting annoyed with the shareblue types.

>greco roman based statue memes

>that pic
How can you tell if you are dedicated or motivated in doing something? Isn't it pretty much the same shit? Someone dedicated goes to the gym 3 times a week, someone motivated goes 3 times a week; the motivated guy does less or what fucking shit? Fucking meaningless brainlet play on words.

the Russian bot speaks again

Or did we?

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - KeK Kommando
>youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang

Joseph retrostein >>>all

I love fashwave.

>make your movement based around fascism
>b-but we're not fascists!
lol

Motivation is exhaustible and heavily influenced by outside factors. Dedication is not. It's like the difference between infatuation and love. One will exhaust itself, one, barring extreme circumstances, won't.

Are you okay mate?
Do you know where you are?

Time to...crank it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=i6MNPV29z1U

youtu.be/52Htt-dFFIg

>not listening to christmas music

>he thinks greco roman civilisation and western civilisation are the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=3UewSBXKjyo for you.

Did I said that?
You alright mate? Projecting a bit much hey?

Wait, are you one of those shills?

>Did I said that?
t. zhang

Personally i'm a genocidal fascist.
I don't care about politics, as long as you kill shitskins women jews and others subhumans, i'm with you.

Implying I even listen to music anymore and don't just listen to audiobooks, podcasts, and lectures.

>heavily influenced by outside factors
And what about intrinsic motivation? To me these are just words, nothing more. It's hard for me to even grasp the concept of motivation. I go to the gym for a shitload of reasons. And sometimes I may feel down, extra tired or simply just too lazy to go, but I go anyway thinking of how each time you don't go it adds up negatively, or the reverse, everytime you don't skip you'll get better results faster.

That might sound like dedication, but I also get aided sometimes by songs, thinking of consequences or anger with life. Does it become motivation now? Anyway, your gif made me feel comfy, thanks for that user.

>kill all the jews
>your society collapses into poverty because they had all the money
hello soviet dickhead

GET COMFY
1/2

//Foreword//
>MELIANS: It is natural and excusable for men in our position to turn more ways than one, both in thought and utterance--
>ATHENIANS: For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences--either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us--and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do as they like the weak suffer what they must
>Collage has proven itself time and time again to be the most ready supporte for the dreaming of polis. It is no coincedence that the spirit of the Renaissance, stewareded by Architecture--the noblest art--belongs to the Hypnerotomachia
>The modern man sees Poliphilus in the mirror. Collage is a metonym for Mannerism
>Like triglyphs lofted but stark-white in the mind or as the chaotic euthynteria makes way for the krepidoma from the wild to the humane, split from travertine and reduced to perspectival geometries copied to a flat page and disengaged from each other shown drifting between the lost hearts of two lovers wandering through the wood of a dying age; beholden to the most advanced methods for virtual visualization of their time, so does the iconography of consumerism support the confounding reawakening of the aesthetic of the West. It is precisely those tools, which have weakened us to the parasite called phenomenon; which have capitalized on our weakness in lust for the divinity of the individual, that offer us recourse.
>To dream whilst asleep is a thing expected
>To dream whilst awake is rare, indeed

We should meet up, i'd love to put a bullet through your brainstem.

Fashwave isn't my style but if I was a cityfag with some fashwave bros I would go hard and recruit at gaybars.

>gets btfo
>h-haha ur a faget

These are levels of retardation that shouldn't even be possible.

>Nobody's linked the discords yet
discord gg/Qh8DrZh
discord gg/pDuGV6

Because motivation is an excuse for dedication, it is drastically more effective to concentrate on dedication for the sake of itself better than wayward motivations.

Fashwave can not save you, me, or all of us here. We can not be saved from some art borrowed from vaporwave, the same art that promotes hedonism, degeneracy, and communism. Rather, what will save us is getting out of our 'safe space' here and actually doing; doing the things that will promote our values and give us power; doing the things that will destroy all institutions that wish to render our way of life, our culture, and our history to ashes.Posting some art made in Photoshop that requires only 10 layers, some edgy VHS filters, and some chromatic aberration, will not help us achieve our goal to save the West; this should be an after effect once the West is saved, so as to spread our values and culture (Perhaps in another form rather than low-effort high-school art projects). The West can be saved; quit being a whinny nihilistic faggot who bides his time with art and do something worthwhile.

the weak preach equality.

You are a useless human. You cite examples of problems, but offer no solutions. you simply tell other people they should be doing something, instead of what. Not some nebulous idea either. fuck you shill.

ITT: edgy larpshit with an 80s post punk design influence

I love this one.

If Sup Forums wants to win the culture war, you need actual media. Media is the biggest way to influence masses, and Sup Forums is severely lacking. Start learning how to edit, create, and produce media of every kind, and you will be a bigger influence than the average shitposter.

>shill
>for wanting to restore the West
>whatdidhemeanbythis.swf
Reading comprehension is fundamental, The problems were implied, the solution was stated, though the method was open to many possibilities.
>Problem
We have people, groups, and political officials in power who wish to water down our way of life, to mangle the status-quo, and lead us down a path of degeneracy.
>Solution
Destroy those institutions. How so? The method is up to you, but is posting art going to have any effect on the matter? For example, did the art of Jacques-Louis David have any influence in the French Revolution? The answer is no; he preached change and promoted the zealous ideals of the Revolutionaries, but the influence was ridiculously minuscule. What did have influence was the Fall of Bastille, the March on Versailles, and the eventual regicide that shook the world. The former was a man's art, a man who played little to no part in the revolution. The latter was men who did, who took matters into their own hands and solved the problems of a inept king who hindered the progress of the people in France for his own hedonistic lifestyle. For this, we can reason that our solution to the problem mentioned earlier is not to solve it through images, but through getting out there and raising awareness, getting out there and promoting our values, getting out there and ostracizing all those who wish to ruin our values, and opening up discourse to destroy the mythical problems of our opposition through debate.
I implied my solution earlier, and I stated it now. However, my solution is up for creativity, and you not been an raging faggot, you'd been able to figure that out.
I have done my part yesterday, I have done it today, and I will do it tomorrow. What will you do?

Anyone got that one with the Inejiro assassination?

We need to do a better job promoting people we like so they can get off the ground. Our intellectuals should focus more on debates and Q&A rather than lectures. It's more exciting to watch. We need more public speakers. DailyStormer proved there's a huge market for that edgy kinda comedy.