Both appear out of nowhere and yell “DEUS VULT” at you, what do?

Both appear out of nowhere and yell “DEUS VULT” at you, what do?

I move to the side as they walk towards the well hung black gentleman behind me. The time for breeding has begun. Only BBC can satisfy those kike sluts.

Ask Lauren what her (((masters))) would think of that kind of naughty language

Hold my ground and shoot them, I suppose.

ask for a double footjob then a spitroast

This

I'd ask them why they burn coal and are not making white babies.

Nice Star on her shirt.

i like them . the other one looks kinda like her but not. i would do what ever they asked of me.

CONQUER CONSTANTINOPLE

>pull out can of copenhagen
Quit larping and take a dip.

>not prepping the bull before moving aside
are you even white?

Ignore them and continue with my day.

i ask lauren to marry me, only on the condition that she stops slathering all that makeup.
fucking skank

tell them my name is constantinople and ask when they're going to retake me

Probably be aloof with them, slight sneer.

That would probably turn em on though.

Stupid bitches.

That's for him to decide. I'm just a pathetic small dicked white boi. If only I were allowed to lick their pussies after a real man creampied them.

her base coat is like several inches thick. its fucking just like cement at this point

i bet she could fit at least two slices of pizza up her bumcootch

remove kebabs all around

dicklet cucks

"AVE MARIA!"

*straps on diaper*

The shills are out tonight. Why do you attack Lauren Southern and her band of attention seeking whores on Sup Forums. Most people here really do not care what she has to say, because she is not openly a white nationalist. I think you guys are somewhat scared that she will bring normal young women into the white nationalist movement; without even being a openly white nationalist.

Why them both why there isn't a White baby growing inside them and if the reason is because they're addicted to BBC

rape

in the missionary position and for the purpose of procreation.

Probably keep walking and ignore them.

2 vaults what are you gonna do with 1 vault
?????
/~-~\
|o\0
__\

Daily reminder that all alt-right women are attention whores who preach about this shit yet do not have white babies.

Find a traditional woman and convert her

i follow where ever the Khaleesi demands

beta

throat fuck them and make the cum swap after blowing my load.

They dont talk to creeps and that applies to all anons, therefore this thread is moot.

Lrn2 present yourself to the bull idiot. Your boipucci should be shown as an offering and if he accepts, you're in.

Call them sandniggers

I'd say EHHHHHH NANI?!?!?!?

*unsheates katana*
omae wa mo shindeiru
*teleports behind them*
nothing personell gals

seek medical attention for the erection that's about to last more than four hours

I'd hypnotize them and make them flash their titties towards me.

Pants down jerk off... she wants my chad uber cock starts craving my phallus while watching me... i got bored she dod not leave and want too suck my cock

I have no idea who they are or what you said.

Ask them if they think Jews are white.

PRAISE KEK

get startled and give them my wallet

punch their fucking lights out

She's independent now.

this

PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK

more like... menage trois...

I'd gladly change Lauren's diaper.

wut da mouf do

same thing i'd do to any woman doing or saying something political

Join them in killing some Sand Niggers of course

Bitch slap both of them and tell them to shut the fuck up already, we don't go around yelling dues vult until the time is right. The damn muzzies need to be the ones to publicly say as a large group we are going to have a religious war. We can't be the ones to start it this time, them I tell them to follow me to a kitchen and ask to have a sandwich made.

Not politics.

Friendly reminder to report thread and sage your comment.

tell them as a gay liberal their views offend me so that hopefully they collectively rape me for the good of white society