SAY IT WITH ME

THIRD WORLD COUNTRY

>Gun Violence
U.S. has 20 times more murders than the developed world average.
More than half of the most deadly mass shootings documented in the past 50 years around the world occurred in the United States, and 73 percent of the killers in the U.S. obtained their weapons legally.

>Shit Healthcare
American counties, especially in the deep South, life expectancy is lower than in Algeria, Nicaragua or Bangladesh.
Tens of thousands of poor Americans die because they lack health insurance

>Shit Education
The U.S. is among only three nations in the world that does not guarantee paid maternal leave
The U.S. education system are funded at the local, rather than national level. That means that schools attended by poor people get far less funding than the schools attended by wealthier students.

> Shit Infrastructure
The United States infrastructure is slowly crumbling apart and is in desperate need for repair.
Water in some places is still transported via century-old wooden pipes. Some 45 percent of Americans lack access to public transit.
wastewater capacity are more than half a century old and in Detroit, some of the sewer lines date back to the mid-19th century.
One in nine U.S. bridges are considered structurally deficient. U.S. has fallen rapidly in international rankings of infrastructure.

say it with me.
niggers.

Can you beat us in a toe to toe war of attrition?
No?
Keep crying cuck.

>Richest and most powerful nation in the world is a third world country
Lol then what the fuck is everyone else

i'm still trying to find the other 2 worlds ?? i'm sure they are here somewhere

really makes me think

The US is certainly in decline. And instead of learning from our mistakes you idiotic Europeans opened your doors to people who behave worse than American niggers.

Doesn't matter how much money you have when you don't use it to develop your countrys infrastructure.

WE

all nigs and shitakins

Norway: 1 man killing spree
USA: 95492949529952992959252 man killing sprees

78 actually, and we are almost exactly 78 times bigger than you

meh. We are doing fine, shielded by Swedistan and Denmark

mfw I grew up there

youre 15% immigrant and have a negative birthrate. Norway is over.

That's what places like Idaho and Colorado used to say.

You guys have the king, the legend. Your country will be known as a mass shooter paradise for years to come.

Fagway: 1 million people
USA: 350 million
Extrapolate the murder count of Norway to U.S. population and that shit is 993% higher. Shrink the U.S. to Norway's population's per 1 million crime numbers and the U.S. gun violence count is less than 1%
Eat shit you fucking faggot.

Maybe. But USA will go down the toilet first. Either way i'm safe. I don't live in the mainland of Norway, no nigger or deserts rats here, only whites.

the us will be the last country to fall, look up 4th generation warfare. The US cannot fall without taking the rest of the world with it.

5,233 mil

I dont care about any of this

Eh.

how many aircraft carriers does Norway have?

fpbp

It's true we aren't as good as we used to be.. the empire is in decline. We are losing out in global rankings on healthcare and education. Social mobility is decreasing along with increases in social inequality. The rich get richer, the poor stagnate and leech off of welfare bux.
We aren't fixing these problems because we need to spend hundreds of billions on our military so that other countries respect us. The USA is sacrificing power on the home front so that we maintain global power (because some people worldwide want the USA to collapse).
An empire can only exist so long as it grows. Without something to feed off of the behemoth will implode, perhaps as soon as 2050.

If we can find out how to harvest energy from nuclear fusion we will enter a golden age laden with catastrophic externalities, an unimaginable brave new world.

Typical american. Thinks only military power matters, yet you get btfo'd in Vietnam, and about to be btfo'd by North Korea.

Remember to report shitposting threads. Kikes like the OP don't speak for anyone.

weeeeeeeeeeeee.......

most patents every year
one of the worlds highest standards of living
words best hospitals
worlds best colleges
allows its citizens the most freedoms
has the worlds most millionaires
Worlds greatest military
Try harder next time

we also have minorites

You don't have inner city black ghettos or a population nearing 300,000,000

Gun Violence and crime is pretty much a nigger and spics problem.

We used to be a highly developed country, then in 1965 our immigration laws changed. Let in the third world and you become third world.

Things were better when we had less brown people. Maybe there's a correlation?

Some 45 percent of Americans lack access to public transit.

Cucked Europoor's have no clue just how huge the USA is. Live in rural area, Texas, Montana, Alaska, etc. Nearest neighbor is 62 miles away.

Noone uses public transportation except negros, and urban cucks that live in apartments. My city has a great bus service, and a stop is located 100 feet from my house. Never taken the bus in my life. Why would I when I can just jump in my Camaro and drive?

WELCOME ABOARD, USA!
We've been expecting you for the last 200 years.

The solution isn't a genocide

>Hi, I'm Norwegian.
>I come from a country with hardly any minorities and a population of 5 million.
>My government struck a massive oil deposit so it can spend metric shit tons of money on inefficient social programs without going into debt.
>Now let me tell you about how your country with 300 million people, a shit ton of minorities and 20 trillion dollars in debt should be more like us.

By the way have you ever considered that maybe your government should just divide those oil profits up equally between all its citizens instead of deciding how to spend your money for you?

I mean hell I'm sure you're getting your fair share of that $1 trillion dollar sovereign wealth fund they've amassed right?

PS: I can't wait till the day when we dissolve NATO and I get to watch the Ruskies shit kick your smug, pansy asses then spend all your oil shekels on vodka and cigarettes.

But one will happen regardless, the only question is what ethnicity will it be.

actually it has more gang murders, lets not conflate nignogs with the civilized world

In the USA? Not for a while, just hope the oil doesn't run out or it will happen.

If we're so shit how come we rule over you fools! HAhahaha.

Fucktard. Try it again without suicide and self-injury gun numbers.

We can help it, we have niggers, you guys are just begining to experience what weve been dealing with for a long time

>Nordcuck getting BTFO by the replies

lmfao

Why cant you be a cool guy like the archive dude from Borway?

norwayfag, thats because a nigger islam commie who was born on the fringes of the empire fucked things over the last 8 years

Spbp

That must be the epitome of cherry picked data right there.

its not

Shut up you idiot

1. Gun violence is good. Promotes athleticism and marksmanship.

2. Healthcare is for faggots. Only the strong survive

3. Educate yourself you lazy bitch.

4. Go for a hike fat ass

Your ancestors are rolling in their graves right now. I'm almost full blooded norge. You are a disgrace.

Reason? Nigger/Kikes

Do you realize how big our country is relative to others? We have states larger than your nation. The amount of money to repair our infrastructure would be massive. You also don't have a giant criminal population of minorities that we have to deal with on a daily basis.

It's another episode of Anti American shitposter using Norway proxy

>captured by the Dutch
Swedes were always cucks.

Yeah moron, define a third world country. You probably can't because you're too busy getting fucked in the ass by the government.

/thread

This. Remove niggers from all US stats and everything looks much better. If they stop mixing Latinos in whites, the white stats would be near Utopia levels.
However, normalize all stats based on IQ and you see that most issues start around 85 and below, regardless of race. Sorry for no source on that. Likely something Molymeme said.
We don't need an ethnostate. We need an intellistate.

>niggers

Is that why you won the Korean war and the Vietnamese war considering you had the best tech around. Also you have lost your economic power to china and is the Eu becomes one they you definitely wont be on top. Also to the to the main post you forget America's corruption