>>143497316

was she obeying the law? seems like she knew they were coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you are obeying the police and surrender and follow their orders upon arrival that's obeying the law. Or are you telling me if someone reports you the police for whatever reason you automatically aren't obeying the law and should be assaulted by the police? Regardless the charges were dropped so they must have been bullshit anyway

Well most of the time nothing bad will happen if you obey the law. Unless you are suggesting that most cops are like this?

Well, considering he's been convicted...

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

One of the few videos I have seen that it looks like the cop is legitimately going over the line.

He plead guilty so it looks like he is going to do some time for this.

Come home, every man

>One of the few videos I have seen that it looks like the cop is legitimately going over the line.
lurk more

not most, maybe 40% which is still too much.

lmao, bitch got wrecked. 10/10

Police are unnecessarily rough a lot of the time and I think it's a serious issue and they should be held to higher standards.
Unfortunately, any criticism of excessive force used by police inadvertently supports efforts to neuter police forces and the results of that are a lot worse than cops giving suspects a few bruises and occasionally shooting some violent retard rushing them or pretending to draw a gun

Sounds like a New Yorker that was probably fired from NYCPD and got a job in Vegas metro

>> [Officer] Scavone was fired from the department. He now faces one year in prison along with a $100,000 fine. His sentencing is scheduled for January 2018.

Justice is served everyone. Nothing more to see here.

I got an erection.

Its all about respect you dumbass, and managing people's moods.

Look, cops are human. This guy seems like a shit cop, but there a shit cops everywhere. If your talking to a cop, you broke some law. He is your first line of defense against that law, and its to his discretion.

The 2nd time I was arrested, and first time over 18, I went the whole "am I being detained route" whelp didn't work. 3rd, 4th and 5th time I shouldve been arrested I wasnt. 6th time I was arrested but the didnt charge because I was so damn charming. That dosn't always mean yes sir no sir. Its people, every situation is different. 7th time I was charged but with a lesser offense (thank god). Then I got my shit together because I was 25 and it was time to be an adult.

Still visit here tho, but hey its saturday night

You're right, it is about respect. Cops need to learn to respect ordinary people. They are not more important and they don't deserve more dignity than us.

>If your talking to a cop, you broke some law.

This is so wrong lol.

>He is your first line of defense against that law, and its to his discretion.
No cop is your friend. They're not trying to help exonerate you.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Officer also lied and filed a false report to FBI.

He took a plea deal. He will never allowed to be a cop again, 1 year, and 100,000 in fines

Yeah that was a bad cop, other cop just fucking standing there not saying a godamn thing should also be fired.

>Scavone
Beware of surnames than end in a vowel.

I meant probably broke some law. Also I live in ferguson so you can sit the fuuck down hick ass prick

You're innocent until proven guilty.

"Probably guilty" doesn't cut it.

Nice ad hominem though.

checked

>ad hominem

its past your bedtime kid

they shouldnt let micropenises become cops.

hookers deserve some respect

How do people still not know the "Cop shouts at you to do something and you already are" trick by now? It's the oldest trick in the book.

Bootlickers are the cancer of this board.
>I want freedom!
>I hate the state!
>POLICE BRUTALITY DOESN'T EXIST MAN!

but i thought ALL cops got off because of "brotherhood"

Well they typically are justified from what I have seen. This and that female cop that was pulling her gun out and threatening to kill someone over a personal vendetta are the only recent cases of police brutality I can think of at the moment.

She sounds like she speaks spanish. If I am correct, then she deserved it. I don't give a shit what happens to spics at all. They need to be treated like shit at every opportunity, and reminded that they're not welcome here.

Fuck that wetback cunt. I hope she goes back to whatever south american shithole she came from and never returns.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd be pissed if this was a white woman. But it's not.

I got stopped for walking while white 2 days ago. Cop wanted ID, which I gave him. He ran me for wants and warrants of which I had none. He told me that there had been a lot of cars broken into in the neighborhood (like I should care) and asked me what I was doing there. I said "waiting for the bus," which was true. Since I am white (and probably because he wanted whoever called me in to see it) he offered me a ride to my destination, which I accepted because I kind of got what he was doing. The only thing I regret is not taking a selfie in the back of the cruiser.

>40%

Looks like we got a retard over here

Look at the edgelord, guys. ooohhhh edgy!! aren't we all impressed at his edginess?

but hey, she "SOUNDS" like she's not white. So it's ok. what a fucking beta faggot.

Yeah, he did this and only cited her with LITTERING

What does that have to do with anything?

That doesn't change THIS cop is a scumbag that is guilty of assault and should be in prison.

the lesson here is don't be a whore who cops think they can get away with abusing

Nothing. You're right. Irrelevant blog post.

Honestly when does a law abiding citizen ever get into these situations?

Why is everybody getting upset? She's not even black!

don't care. most cops are great. she shouldn't have been crimin it up. cop isn't a cop anymore, so system works.

Stormfag detected. Why not go hang with your white power preaching yellow fever role model?

>white power
whites have a right to exist and compete within this multicultural society.

its already been dealt with, justice served, peace restored.

thats what you get cunt. I would have raped her

If you are in Vegas you are probably a degenerate and deserve to be assaulted.

Seems like odd accents for LV.

my sentiments. she probably got a good chuck of cash too. Think of it as a bussiness transaction, shit cop had a fetish

Is that what you think you're reading in stormfag central?

I honestly feel zero sympathy for these "empowered" women and enjoy seeing them impotently suffer. If only the cop got away with it.

What are you doing here

>Is that what you think you're reading in stormfag central?
No, I only watch CNN and post on verit. Whatever agenda they push, I just think the opposite.

This. I agree police culture is fucked in many ways, but nothing can be done now without playing into the hands of faggot progressive agenda. Stupid bastards.

I kinda have no problem with a woman being treated that way.

I mean i guess the officer has to do with women all the time, and we all know how toxic, hyperaggressive, misbehaving and and entitelled they all and always behave.

And god knows, that that cunt has done before what made the officer pull her in the first place.

Indeed, i kinda enjoyed the video.

>Cop gets angry and oversteps his authority
>Excuse justifying ghetto rates chimping out

Makes perfect sense.

Precisely this :)
Those toxic n evil women of today deserve to suffer. The more they do, the more justice is being restored on humanity.

The "girl" in the video is a male.

Well this officer broke the law, and is no longer an police officer, and pleaded guilty to excessive force.

So I'd say working as intended.

Care to explain she was treated the proper way

When an ego driven beta male pig wants to fuck with people just because he has authority.

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO

Why did she do that qualifies her as toxic

>Muhammad (pbuh) was white

prove this.

Well was she white or not?

I think he's pointing out that things normally go better when you don't start chimping out like:
>NAH PIG I NOE MAH RIGHTS
>AM I BEIN DETAINED PIG?
>IMA WALK IF I AINT BEIN DETAINED PIG FUCK
Which is usually how these sorts of videos begin. Not excusing the behaviour of the cops, but god damn, just because you can legally be an asshole to cops from the get-go doesn't mean you have to.

Is your mother toxic, hyperaggressive, misbehaving and and entitled

But all my magapede friends told me cops are based and #bluelivesmatter?? REEEE

She said shit under her breath and then started spazzing out. The cop shouldn't of done it, but the women shouldn't act like a nigger either

He should've raped her in the squad car.

>POLICE BRUTALITY DOESN'T EXIST MAN!
Nice strawman. Police brutality does exist but in a lot of cases people don't know the full story and just skip right into calling the cops pigs. It's not just because it's wrong, they are just too retarded and even if you feel negatively about cops you still have to call them out for being idiots so you don't associate with them, and then you get called a bootlicker for pointing out sensible things.

I don't get this meme, why?

If genders were reverse, absolutely nothing would have happened. Indead a female cop could have shot a male citicen inho the face 10x for no reason and would be considered innocent.
Wtf is wring with this gynotyrannic femtoxic society !??

I hope that cop gets also no punishment in the end. I mean for what. For making a toxiv female angry ?! Thats totally ridiculous ! I mean when are females not toxic sngry in the first place ?! This is sooo ridiculous !! Poor cop, man :c
And as a libettarian u can bet ur ass im not a fan of cops. But that guy dod nothing that deserves a serious punishment ... AT ALL !!

How is he assaulting her? She got everything that she deserved.

This is why parents should beat their kids.

Lol, every cunt lies about everything all the time.
I mean im.literally not even sure that women are able or make any difference between lying and telling truth at this point. I actually think right now that women make up everything, always but coincidennttially hit the truth every now and then ...

fired and just one year? too short, he should be publicly whipped for power abuse desu

What exactly did he do that was so horrific here? He was over-aggressive, sure. I guess he handled her too roughly and displayed massive ego issues. But he didn't cause her any injury. How is this worth a year in prison and 100k? Is it just because she's a woman?

This ;_;
What a shame that whites now have to justify their very existence!
Blacks should never have gotten freed !

0:58
>who the hell you think you are talking to
some of these cunts need to get a reality check.

The best and brightest don't go and work for the government......very few people have the disposition to be good cops, and they make crap money for putting up with nonstop bullshit from the worst of society.

The 2:33 bit is police brutality.
She wasn't resisting arrest, she just refused for the cop to grab her necklace.

Also I believe he is not allowed to search her. Only a woman officer can.

Gender is a social construct and we are all eaual, so : no. That would literally be sexist.

spic cunt got what she deserved, false charges. she could easely conceal weapon there. spic vs Whites then its to protect the White race.

so it seems bootlickers are leftist since they are on that foot and have to lick it;)

>see this exception
>heh this proves you should be dicks to every cop you meet
nice logic
I hope you get shot

>self entitled thot gets show "male privilege"
wahh women need to be treated more "gently" than men :^)

Like I give a fuck about what happens in that desert shithole.

She said she
> didn't give a fuck
she is relinquishing all rights from that moment forward.

case dismissed

>It's 'edgy' to support incentivizing spics to leave your country.

Fuck you dude, it has nothing to do with 'edge'. It has everything to do with sending a message. This is our country. It's for white people. If you're not white, and you're in this country, get ready to be a second class citizen. Get ready for the cops to fuck with you at every opportunity. Behave yourself or get the fucking boot.

If we finally started sending this message, A) the niggers and spics would finally have something real to cry about, and B) tons of them would go seek refuge in countries where they're not treated like shit. See how fucking logical that is? They're a babby sucking on the tit of white America. It's time to sour the milk slowly until they GTFO.

Brazzers needs to take some notes on this BDSM POV intro.

Top kek. My thoughts exactly. Roastie getting BTFO was 10/10.

Yeah, this fat cop beats his wife...a lot.

What a super guy. He can assault a woman who probably weighs 130 lbs, in hand cuffs.

Why are Northeastern cops such niggers?