Reddit proposes peace and cooperation with Sup Forums

Hail, brothers and sisters.

My name is Hedwig, and I regular the SJWHate boards on Reddit. I have been a regular on Sup Forums since the day it was introduced to Sup Forums. I need to thank all of you for helping me take the Red Pill.

I'm here because we have a common interest. I am here in an attempt to unify our communities. Indeed, all of us have differing opinions, sometimes to the extreme, but right now we need to come together to reassure our brothers and sisters in liberal hells that they're not alone, there's still hope, and to not give up (Looking at you germany).

Either way, I encourage that we all come together. Because like it or not...

news.vice.com/story/russia-investigation-to-probe-foul-corners-of-Sup Forums-and-reddit?utm_source=vicenewstwitter/

We're being targeted.

Stay strong brothers and sisters, Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politicallyincorrect/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YHTGB

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out.

I've come up with a detailed plan that will work for both of us.

Step 1: You have to go back.

Step 2: Don't come back.

This was a great talk.

>vice
>a message board full of antisocial autists

Yeah I don't think we have much to worry about

DEUS VULT

Indeed brother!

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

You have to go back

You have to go back

And never come back

We are at peace. We just aren't cooperating, learn the difference

Brother, I was a Sup Forumsite gentleman before I became a redditard.

This is my home!

Yea nah your infected now you cant stay

Then why is it that those that use Reddit are frowned upon?

By God's Gallbladder, there's even a Sup Forums - politically incorrect board on reddit too!

reddit.com/r/politicallyincorrect/

It's not as if those that browse Reddit are degenerates. Or, at least not the ones that go to the more redpilled pages.

Remember when Reddit and Sup Forums worked together to retaliate against tumblr on the 4th of july raid?

Cooperation is very much present!

Hit the bricks namefag.

Want Peace?
Go Back.

why, just why, do you have to be so queer all the time

If Sup Forums truly has nothing to do with reddit, then how come there's a Sup Forums politically incorrect board on Reddit?

I'm sorry, but until that reddit page goes down, I will have no choice but to believe it's a small minority that hates reddit. Considering the page has been up for a whopping 7 years, and could have been taken down at any time, it's obvious that Sup Forums doesn't mind reddit.

A moment of honesty if you still haven't gotten the point and haven't left yet.
You unironically say shit like "by gods gallbladder" and wonder why everyone thinks redditors are fucking faggots. Stop watching so much game of thrones. Look at yourself in the mirror, look at the way you talk, and sort yourself the fuck out. Quit larping, Headnig.

This was supposed to be ironically amusing, or some kind of shithouse quality bait?

Was on board until DEUS VULT. kys christfag.

You are a massive faggot.
>sage goes in all fields

You cunts do even more to ruin every board on this site than the most autistic faggots on Sup Forums do. You are absolutely despised here, then act like you're similar to the people of a given board and ask for help. You lack the awareness or understanding of the boards you bother to such a degree that you don't even realise you're loathed, then try this "not so different" shit.

Got to hedwig. Sage

how the hell would we come together?? I can't deal with the censor rules of Reddit

On this you have my personal support. No realanons will tolerate an attack on reddit or any online communication channel.

Hey there comrade, I post under 'Anomalous' on Sup Forums and under 'PENIS_IS_NOT_MY_USERNAME' on Reddit.

There is nothing wrong with posting on both Sup Forums and Reddit but it's a good idea not to talk too loudly about it.

Just keep fighting brother.

This is pretty much just Sup Forums and Reddit with pictures at this point, so youre really just making peace with yourself.

>It's not as if those that browse Reddit are degenerates

They literally are degenerates. Marxists, centrists, anti-racists. Tumblr is for SJWs, Reddit is for people who think were all just humans and civic nationalism is the way to avoid Zimbabwe, that its just fine if we hand off all our countries to hostile non-whites.

>Or, at least not the ones that go to the more redpilled pages.
The more redpilled pages? Which pages on Reddit are allowed to talk about Jews? None. Not even before Ellen Pao. The whole reason no one uses that shithole is because the truth is covered up, like everywhere else. The point is you marxist fucks destroyed the quality of this board, and filled it up with cancer just like you. You cant even post a real story anymore, because the only thing that people respond to are 2 word clickbait tier posts. Its garbage, and no one interested in actual discussion actually comes here.

The only reason this place exists anymore is to claim its what "the far right" thinks, and to discredit us with Richard Spencer tier bullshit. You wont find a drop of knowledge from the fountain which existed just a few years ago, only shitposts now.

This is deep,im with you 110% man.
no more hatred of reddits userbase will be allowed here and thats on my mama

Saeg

>Come from Reddit
>Claim they're not all autists
>"Deus Vult"

Yes work together. Let's cooperate. You can trust me Goyim

Killl yoirself

WTF I love reddit now