We are really living in a time of GOATS, aren't we?

we are really living in a time of GOATS, aren't we?

Joe Rogan is an uninteresting hack who has found success despite himself. He routinely lowers the quality of his own show, and needs to know when to shut the fuck up.

THIS........IS.............KEKISTAN!!!!!!!!!

I don't agree with most of those but gimme a quick rundown on Drake

seeing Joe Rogan there made me kek. wasn't expecting that

a quick google search shows that he's anti-Trump

goy now you get why (((they))) laugh at you?

fpbp

Fuck yeah OP hopefully some SJWs see this image and get pissed off, FUCKING KEK, 8 MORE YEARS OF EPIC WINNING AM I RIGHT KEK BROS?!

He's literallly Jewish

Hes a good interviewer desu

>middle right
Literally who?

Jordon Peterson the soft Leftist who tells kids to clean their room and spews shit he barely understands about philosophy while stealing Sup Forums's meme culture?

Then hires a bunch of assholes to post shit like this?

NO

NO MORE

NO MORE KEKS
NO MORE ZIONISTS
NO MORE FUCKING PEDOS
NO MORE COWARDS

>NO MORE KEKS
I DIDN'T RIGHT THAT

KEKS

C
U
CK

Fucking mods are going to piss off the chaos god

Please explain why I'm supposed to hate Shapiro

>tfw you become the faggot you claim to hate

>You're not allowed to feel pain

I hate him so much because he routinely has terrific guests and interesting topics on his show, but he won't shut the fuck up and facilitate his guests like he is supposed to.

I'll never forgive him for constantly interrupting and finally cutting off a drunk, stoned, coked up Alex Jones ranting about hyperdeminsional faggotry. It was radio GOLD and Joe just shit all over it then ended it despite both his guests wanting to keep going. Asking for fucking peer-reviewed evidence of space-magic and shit. Fuck.

He is the WORST interviewer fucking EVER. He has top notch guests that generally are well-versed in tooting their own horn so they get by. He is consistently an impediment to the guest more than he is a facilitator.

This post broke my irony meter.

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

WE'RE BASED MAGAPEDES

>Joe Rogan
Absolutely not, the guy does not has or at least doesn't show any proper personality on his videos, he changes his mind depending on who is sitting a few feet away from him, you cannot say well of a blank card because there's literally nothing to say, some of his shows are good because of the person he invited, not because of him.

>Peterson
He's a new preacher, taking things from the bible and teaching them to the atheist masses as things to be followed because they are good, not because an invisible sky daddy told you so.

>Trump
Can't argue
>Milo
Can't really argue, his best line is "I don't think you shouldn't have the right to say that, I just think you're an idiot for doing so", which shows one of the next crisis we will have, the difference between protecting the right of someone to free speech and the consequences of that, which are two different issues.

The Secular Jews want you to hate him, he is a religious Jew aka alt-goy.

He likes Israel but doesn't talk about it much unless he is at a Jewish event. He talks shit on secular Jews, but nothing extreme.

Most importantly, he is a potent voice for 90% of Sup Forums's beliefs. That is why (((they))) want you to hate him. These are the same people who will call Thomas Sowell a nigger.