Are Hispanics red-pilled about Jews?

Mike Enoch said during one of The Daily Shoah:

>"The other thing about Proud Boys, at least from what I’ve seen, there are a lot of Hispanics and Latinos in the NYC Proud Boys. Now, I’ve gone and hung out with these guys. Let me tell you something. You don’t need to be 100% white to not like Jews. Like we all know this. We’ve been on 8/pol/, right? Like you really don’t."

>"A lot of these non-whites or half-whites or off-whites or mixed race whites or whatever, they don’t care about the same kind of taboos that white people care about and they’re just like, “Fuck these Kikes.” Straight up. Like a lot of these Latino guys are just like, “Fuck these Kikes. Like Fuck them. … I sit down have beers with the leader of the New York City Proud Boys and all we do is talk about the fucking Kikes. For real."

It's from Episode 150, if you're curious:

youtube.com/watch?v=txdWoLCCRrg

I also heard Ann Coulter during her debate with Ana Kasparian claim that Hispanics are the most anti-Semitic demographic but she said that as if it were a bad thing. kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Fascist_Party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hispanic

NOT A FUCKING RACE

NOT A FUCKING RACE

MESTIZO MEXICANS AND WHITE CRIOLLO SPANISH IBERIANS ARE NOT THE FUCKING SAME

Hi Nick. Glad to see your on time with your "CRIOLLOS ARE NOT MESTIZOS HERRR DERR WHITE HISPANICS" spergout.

No one fucking cares. You're 1/4 Mexican.

Enoch even says above:

>A lot of these non-whites or half-whites or off-whites or mixed race whites or whatever

I think he knows what a White Hispanic from Spain is. It's irrelevant.

Latinos man not hispanic

blacks don't like jews either

but they consider them white

>pic is literal racemoxing trash
keep aryan women pure

Starco is cute and perfect.

and degenerate filth. hit the gas!

isn't that chick like half moth or something?

Blame OP for this.

suck a donkeys dick you degenerate faggot! ugh!

>shadman

that really BUGS me

Rest of Season 3 coming soon.

brand new campsite coming soon

I'm a mestizo alnd I fucking disagree with this. I would try to ruin perfectly good white genes.

Marco should date Jackie better, more Spaniard in her but not to the to ruin Aryan genes. Someone should redpill start about ethno nationalism and make her get a Aryan husbando

Correction I meant said I wouldn't try to ruin perfectly good white genes

Shut up retard

>Latinos man not hispanic
NOT LATINS

NOT A RACE

MUTANTS

Based Mexican here, can confirm we all hate jews, I can't eat one taco without hearing my based mexican buddies shouting about how much they hate the jews. Just go to a random mexican neighborhood and they'll redpill you on the jews, FUCKING BASED

They usually say Mestizo, just not in this instance. Hell, there's a Castizo show Beyond the Wall, on TRS where they regularly shit Mestizo and Indio. The host has this plan called "Castizo Futurism" where he wants Anglo NEETs to come to Latin America and improve the genetics of the native population.

>hurr I'm a fucking beaner and there's cartoons on Nickelodeon about me I'm red pilled guis

Fuck outta here

Browned

> Starfags
> Invading my Sup Forums

SUfags and Loud Housefags I could tolerate, but this is too much

In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't stick around for /mlpol/

t. self proclaimed white mexican

We've been here for a long time. SvFoE got shilled hard here even during the first season.

delete this

That's nice. I still don't like them

Criollos are cool but theyre the ones who fucking send the beans north cus they dont wanna deal with so fuck para ser ernesto contigo, familia

>tolerating su fags
>ever
Steven jewniverse is pure fucking cancer, total degeneracy.

He's right, numb nuts. Hispanic refers to any Spanish speaking culture. Latino is a race, hispanic is not.

i can smell shadman in this

Wasn't there some conspiracy theory about her being a Cuckquean or is that bullshit? I thought there was a discussion over that or some shit

>use my pronouns!

nah, fuck off.

Marco is banging another girl in Season 2 even though Star has crush on him.

>shadman

Yeah some are, like the Asians they can see shit ain't right.

I have a few mexican friends, in one vidya they always fuckin yell "GAS THE JEW" when they throw the gas grenade.

>insert WinslowTurnsAndExits.jpg here

star is a cute
A CUTE

Guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Fascist_Party

Mussolini said it was a second hand version of Italian Fascism, a literal embarrassment to the fascism as a whole

>The party was viewed with dismay by Italian fascists, with the Italian ambassador in 1923 stating that "This party was not anything else than a bad imitation of ours, and did not possess the causes of origin and the finalities of it. It, in fact, assumed the aspect of a political movement tending to gather in the whole country old conservative and Catholic forces dispersed by the revolution, and to form, in this way, a party clearly opposed to the actual government."

Couples like that are extremely common in Russia. Lots of Iberian-Latino-Russian mixed kids were born in last twenty years because of sex tourism, Western diasporas and globalization so those even have a special name "vacation kids" or "Pyrenees Russians"

This. Mestizos wish they were Spanish

The dude you're replying to makes that post all the time. He's a castizo LARPing as white.

Yes, goy

This one Mexican dude I work with dabs into a Roman salute like every day.

Chicanon?

Well someone who wants to be part of a white movement should probably identity as spanish and not mexican or hispanic. When you say hispanic or mexican people assume you mean mestizo

Nah, the "HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE MUH CRIOLLOS" sperg.

>I sit down have beers with the leader of the New York City Proud Boys and all we do is talk about the fucking Kikes. For real.
Thanks for doxxing, Mike. It's like you're not some subverter with a kike wife.

Holy fuck I look like your faggot anime picture

>inb4 spic

Smart since Spanish identity is European

Cody? Is that you?

cody who?

does your last name start with J?

sorry I am not the boyfriend you're looking for.