Trump now deliberately killing Puerto Ricans

As usual the left has taken things to the appropriately serious level of discourse
>Adjusts monocle
Your move, Drumpfies

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe
fema.gov/blog/2017-09-29/overview-federal-efforts-prepare-and-respond-hurricane-maria?utm_source=hp_promo&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=disaster
mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/status/912666981710606337/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>continues to try and be the Alex Jones of the left in a desperate attempt to stay relevant

i hope one of the millions of low-iq puerto rican nutjobs here don't read this absolute lie and act in a violent manner

Wtf why doesnt trump uses his weather sorcery in syria instead?

I guess we need the transcript:
ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe
Read the actual statement of the fucked up Mayor that is actually positioning herself to run as governor ...
Some of the highlights:
>“We are dying here. And I cannot fathom the thought that the greatest nation in the world cannot figure out the logistics for a small island of 100 miles by 35 miles. So, mayday, we are in trouble.
>“So, I am asking the president of the United States to make sure somebody is in charge that is up to the task of saving lives.
>“I will do what I never thought I was going to do: I am begging. I am begging anyone that can hear us to save us from dying. If anybody out there is listening to us, we are dying. And you are killing us with the inefficiency and bureaucracy.
>“So, Mr Trump, I am begging you to take charge and save lives. After all, that is one of the founding principles of the United States of North America. If not, the world will see how we are treated not as second-class citizens but as animals that can be disposed of. Enough is enough.”

If you want to know why Trump is mad, read this and then take a look at
>pic related
showing how the feds did everything they could to respond ASAP.
Source:
fema.gov/blog/2017-09-29/overview-federal-efforts-prepare-and-respond-hurricane-maria?utm_source=hp_promo&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=disaster

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

WRONG!!!

God killed those Puerto Ricans with a hurricane. Clearly, God hates Puerto Ricans and punishing them and who is Trump to get in the way of Gods wrath?

He has a point though.

>twitter meltdown

> Mayor Embezzles emergency relief funds

> Drivers demand pay

> Mayapr has no funds, demands federal funds

> Feds demand to know what for considering the finds she should have

> Refuses to say

> Drivers go unpaid

> Blames trump for refusing to cover funds she stole

Trump is clearly committing genocide.

The position of the moon confirms: DOLAN BRAMF literally murders brown people with his bare hands using only twitter!!

Drumpf is genociding the puerto ricans!

Sigh. Trump always lets me down. When will he learn to stop letting these things happen?

lol we muslims now.

How does he mange to be so despicable?

he's just having a meltdown.

Liberal status: Butthurt little snowflakes
Am I right MAGAPedes?!

Big if true

>Optics
>Fat woman in nasty clothing and messy background

This is JUST THE SAME as the albanian genocide

The left has done this for a while. Just repeat a lie over and over until enough people think its true. They completely deny reality and the masses fall for it.

WRONG!!!

This is literally the same as the HOLOCAUST!!!!

DRUMPF IS HITLER!!!!

Oh look a rural / suburban retard who doesnt understand fashion. What a surprise

Seems like the same group of coordinated agents that went similarly and simultaneously apeshit over Charlottesville. Definitely coodinated, starting with Hillary's tweet last weekend.

So fuckin awesome to see POTUS stop this shit right in its tracks every time though.

back when we still talked to my uncle rob, he reminded me of my uncle rob. now he reminds me of why we don't talk to my uncle rob anymore.

How dare you disgrace the six gorrillion goyim! The jews are the only ones who understand true suffering

These people are going to wish they hadn't cried wolf when the death squads arrive

Keith Olberman

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/status/912666981710606337/video/1

"They expect me to give them matching orders. They expect me to write down what we need. I don't have time for that. Forget the memos"

ZORK LITERALLY SLAYING BROWN PEOPLE ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN IMPEACH CLUMPF

>we only pretend to have a functional chain of command in our phony fake government
>the first responders needs to adapt to our chaotic disorganization
Puerto Ricans, lynch this actual retard pls

>be donald
>plot to purify world
>do it
this madman

Ignore him. There's a very good reason why Olbermann got fired from Current TV and MSNBC. He's too full blown retarded to know what he's talking about.

How exactly?

QUADS CONFIRM RAAAUGHHHHH

FUCK DRUMPFFFFFFF

Olbermann is a dried up crackpot that is still butthurt shillary lost.

Poo-to Ricans are worship than your average spic because they are heavily mixed with NIGGERS

that makes them extre retarded

Fucking dwumpfy slaughtering those poor island mexicans, their blood is turning the Caribbean red, repulsive.

RUSSIAN SCUM

What a demagogue

this. i feel nothing for lazy niggers that didn't even have a few cans of spam stored. eat shit, island niggers.

Is this a troll?

what do you mean thats why we voted for him

>doesn't give any evidence of Trump being racist
>doesn't give any examples of the prez DELIBERATELY KILLING puerto ricans
yeah, keith, you REALLY got him this time. sarcasm.

It's redstar Australia, of course it is.

Trump needs Hogans law team to run a train on MSN

BREAKING:

Life now given meaning by number of Twitter meltdowns it causes.

This is just the new “ackchyually” is it not?

t.oldfag

Yeah, fuck whatever legalese 'excuses' this, it's libel and needs brutal punishment.

Figuratively and/or literally crucify his ass on a cross so high every propagandist in the nation can just look up and tremble with fear.

>sarcasm
Go away normie.

Is this guy serious?

>you are killing us with the inefficiency and bureaucracy.

Should have learned to be self reliant bitch. Why you need daddy to come rescue you, cant you save yourself?

Also, I think this bitch is a paid shill. Probably got a few hundred thousand from Soros to make some inflammatory statements about Trump since the overall hurricane relief strategy by the WH was going too well (Harvey, Irma, etc)

finally

>Cat 5 hurricane
>direct hit
>only 18 confirmed dead
Yeah, it's Polo Rican genocide. Is Olbermann off his meds again?

Communist shill.

Yeah, that's why he got kicked out of ESPN, Current, and MSNBC. It's also why Bill outlasted him.

I hope they do and I hope they cite Keith Olbermann as the reason they did it. Rachel Maddow inspired Steve Scalise's shooter. I suspect the entirety of AntiFa has been inspired by the rest of the bullshit the MSM throws out there.

Trump finally doing what should have been done ages ago. Puerto Pobre is getting gassed.

All this guy does is make me miss Glenn Beck. Why even give him any attention?

you fucks dont know what its like here. I was walking to the soup kitchen i volunteer at when i was hit in the head by bottle of aunt jemima thrown from a speeding pick up truck painted in confederate flags. the band of white guys wearing trump hats and all lives matter shirts were calling me every obscenity in the book. (which is mein kampf) i held my head low and tried to quickly escape the situation as they sped off blasting fire hoses at anybody even one shade darker than them (unless they had a yarmulke on, in which case they threw picnic sized canisers of propane gas at them)

fuck off you cunt

Olberfag BTFO

Who is this guy? Nvm, I don't care.

He was like this back when he was on MSNBC. Have you not heard the dude's Special Comments?

>ywn be the incinerator/ferriswheel/masturbation machine operator for the Puertochwitz

>get fired from every job you've had because of anger issues
>your wife leaves you because of anger issues
>can't find anyone who wants to stay with you
>you end up childless
>you spend the rest of your life on social media projecting your insecurities and anger issues

I can't wait until this vapid son of a bitch dies finally kills himself.

Wait, he had a wife? I thought he was single and lusting after Rachel Maddow

lol this kike faggot has truly lost it, he's gonna go full on Budd Dwyer live on air soon I hope.

Oh wait my bad. This poor faggot couldn't even get married lmao

Holy shit someone needs to put this guy's face next to the Webster dictionary word Pathetic.

Nature is punishing Puerto Rico. -Jennifer Lawrence

She certainly looks like one in that pic.

Glad I'm not the only one seeing this parallel...

The keyword is "trying". Just seems like a bitter angry kook but nowhere near as amusing.

This