You hear that Sup Forums! Stop trying to take Rick and morty from us!

You hear that Sup Forums! Stop trying to take Rick and morty from us!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bfsg_eor5TM
youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

piggle rig :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

Posting a facebook "meme" should be a bannable offense.

>Rick Sanchez gets drunk and rants about israel
>Rick Sanchez unironically believes in God.
>Rick Sanchez kills illegal immigrants
>Rick Sanchez deports violent extremists
>Rick Sanchez doesn't respect the authority of government
>Rick Sanchez Does not believe in equality
>Rick Sanchez breeds slaves
>Rick Sanchez rapes slaves

I could do this shit all fucking day...

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you Morty.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Fbbb

I'm saving this pasta. I've never seen this stupid show, is it even slightly entertaining?

Yabba dabba do you like cock you fuck?

>pseudo-intellectual bullshit
HAHAHAHAHAHA
THEY JUST DESCRIBED THE WHOLE SHOW AND FANBASE

yes in a strange kind of way.

ew we don't want it anyways.

>stop trying to take rick and morty from us
Sadly, this is probably word-for-word posted on reddit every day.
They dont realize that they're the ones that are constantly taking things. Not to mention that Rick handles things in the way that Sup Forums would, such as shooting the pedo.

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub am i rite guyz ?? xD

It's on Adult Swim, right? They sort of lost me when they started doing so many live action shows like Children's Hospital.

Fucking kek

>such as shooting the pedo
meme the left into liking capitol punishment.

Children's hospital is one of the finer show's adult swim has produced, Moral Orel Probably takes the top spot.

As long as you don't take it for anything more than an absurd adult cartoon.

Or don't because capital punishment is bad? Don't make your enemies worse than they already are.

Lol, that's Rick's catch phrase isn't it. :-)

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I did actually like that one, but they started making shit like that super excellent show and I stopped watching. I always liked Space Ghost and SeaQuest.

Last ep was about pizzagate.
"I would like to have sex with some of you and eat the babies"

too late

OP IS A FAGGOT

Fugg X-DDDD

I hate the Sup Forums mods for creating this garbage

Rick and Morty both wrote a little book called 'The Bell Curve', perhaps you've heard of it?

Not really, I checked out the first few episodes today. Both rick and morty, the two main characters, are unlikeable with no depth, morty is just a foil without any real personality and rick is just a stand in for the ego of vapid teenage viewers. The stories don't actually go anywhere and are just set ups for lame gags that rely on crude humour that don't have any impact because "none of this matters morty". About the only joke with any kind of depth to it is the dysfunction of morty's family and it falls flat by being forced too hard.

Give Children's hospital another try, it really is great. But I like that "genre" (I consider DarkPlace great too) I may rewatch the last season of Moral Orel tonight.

Why is the definition of rock changing?

That's pretty much what I expected of it, glad I haven't wasted the time watching it.
Oh, I liked Children's Hospital, but the other live action shows seemed pretty bad. Morel Orel was good, and I liked that cartoon about the Metal band. I haven't really watched Adult Swim since 2006-7ish though.

Why would we want it?

>watching western cartoons

What does killing a pedophile have to do with this rant? Liberals think pedos shouldn't be gassed on sight.

>telling others what to do

>watching formulaic japtoons
Shit peaked last decade.

Rick Sanchez would make a perfect White supremacist, if Whites enslaved niggers again, why would he care what humans do to other humans or subhumans if he thinks nothing matters. If the writers made him care it would be inconsistent with his nihilistic character. But I hate how this show promotes nihilism so much, it's really dumb, and idiot normies eat this bullshit up.

>Rick and Morty fanbase
>Throwing around the term pseudo-intellectual

>Rick Sanchez rapes slaves
holy shit I never thought this about that episode. lmao the hypocrisy of the left never ceases to amaze

How do you define a pedophile?

Why is it that you can smell it when a post was written by a roastie

>This guy might be better than me
You're right, I am better than me.

Infinite Rick's means that somewhere Rick is the Nazi.

Damn I guess he left really can't meme.

futata

when does he rape slaves?

Unity

Maybe it's the reality where Jews do control the world. I hope they do an episode on this, lol. They'll make it overt Jewish control, where Jews force everyone to celebrats Hanukkah and observe Sabbath. Instead of the obvious Jewish Satanist covert rulership that exists with the other mongrel races.

Check

I wanted blake downs to fuck all the girls on that show

>Fbbb
fug :DDDDD

Even Centrist Man™ admitted this is true.

He casually rapes hoards of slaves, not for the first time, when he reunites with Unity.

In Dan's defense, Rick was not in any way meant to be a role model; the mentally ill left adopted him as such on their own. I can't be bothered, but it is likely that literally every last action that Rick takes throughout the show is something that they find politically abhorrent, from deliberate microaggressions to casual rape, murder, and enslavement of complete innocents.

'em

I just really wanted a topless scene with that smoking hot blonde (I know she's a coalburner)

>You only have one penii?! Let me see it.
>See with your eyes not with your mouth.
>I'll call your bluff. I'll see your penis with your mouth, and I "raise" you with my hand.

>rick killed a pedophile
...how is this an argument against us?

Ugh Fugg! LEL :D:D:D

Patrician taste

pretty good 4D chess move.

whats rob doing now? and was C.H set in the same universe as NTSF:SD:SUV?

Le ebin jewtube comment

Didn't the pilot have Morty lick Rick's ball? That's pretty much blatant pedophilia

>Fathers and sons
Only pretentious cunts would source this book. It is a good read but it doesnt say anything besides the fact that nihilists are the angsty teens of tsarist Russia.

>killed a pedophile
>is canonically pan
Isn't "pan' that you're willing to have sex with literally anything? Why would he kill a pedo?
PIKCLE RICK IS IN DA HOUSE TOOONIGHT

It has its moments

Best Adult Swim Shows?
>Moral Orel
>Metalocalypse
>Home Movies
>Venture Bros
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force (not for everyone)

>backwards swastikas
Low effort, just reverse the image of Rick and Morty instead reversing the actual uniforms.

>Watching cartoons at all
fucking losers
2D

>when in canon is it established that he is pan?
When he is with Unity!
>You mean when he raped hundreds of slaves?

Yeah, but it was a more blatant reference to Back To The Future and not really a "pilot" so much as a cheap flash animation: youtube.com/watch?v=Bfsg_eor5TM

ah yes the bit where summer and rick go around punching people. the one that clearly shows how fast their violence that they feel is justified, and maybe others would consider justified, turns into beating the shit out of an old man because his dog took a shit. really shows what the violent lefts endgame is all about

I believe Rick wrote something called "Culture of Critique."

too late

and yet here you are, seeking attention from those you hate, embarrassing

The old stuff before they got feminist writers on board was good. Now its like, lets see how they screw it up by unnecessarily involving women in the plot.

It's alright, it has it's good moments and bad, and on the whole probably more of the former than the latter.

It's not golden age Simpsons, King of the Hill, or pre-cancellation Futurama, but it's also not Allen Gregory, Bordertown, or post-revival Futurama

this is what he'd say if he saw it and exactly how u said it

the show sucks shit anyway. The fans are a bunch of cunts who think they have a unique higher view of reality and define them selves very anxiously by this so-called perspective.. Just like the other billion people who are unique little intellectual snowflakes.

R&M remind me of Family Guy when that first happened. It was edgy and shocking, almost for shock's stake. RM has some good moments that make you not want to pull your eyes away from the show, but then it has moments that are very lame.

frittata

At least i fap to 3d woman.

i used to enjoy watching this with my niece desu...
its not as degenerate as the other stuff on CN that i forbade her from watching

I'm glad you fap to real women whom you'd never have a chance with get bulled by other, far more well-endowed men?

The show really went downhill when they made Finn into a whiny beta-male.

I liked Space Ghost and SeaQuest as well.

they punched out some neo-nazi tweaker as an aside at the end of an episode those people are scum anyways

they also beat up the devil so obviously they're not all about the kikes if they whoop their god's ass on tv

youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM

I liked the "true level" bit a lot. they really need to go back to writing funny stuff like that, but their SJWs insist on butchering it. Oh well. It had a lot of potential.

idk we get the old eps here lol, and they just repeat them over and over, it is only rarely that new stuff makes it and we get to see how it continues, we havent reached that point in the story yet lol

best pasta in town

>You hear that Sup Forums! Stop trying to take Rick and morty from us!
is anyone trying?

>You snoze, you loze

truly the greatest cartoon there is
>FRITTATA

das rite wite boi

unity is a female entity that takes over both male and female bodies but rick spends like 80% of the show with a single woman that makes up part of the collective

so basically they're calling him a fag for fucking a woman trapped in millions of men's bodies, oy vey, the trainsphobia is too much