Sex refers to biological constructions such as chromosomes and reproductive organs

>sex refers to biological constructions such as chromosomes and reproductive organs
>gender refers to the societal expectations surrounding one's sex

why is this so hard to understand?

it honestly makes perfect sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't you are to post Anzu in vain

dear god,
make me an a bomb
so I can fly and nuke the gays

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE

Gender is closely tied to sex. If you cannot live up to your societal expectations as a man, you are not a unique gender, you are a failure.

It's not hard to understand, it's that it was only considered to be as such very recently

She's ugly without make-up.

its pretty simple yet even tho im an "uncultured" and "intolerant" conservative, people should be forced to identify with the same for both

>society outside of sanctuary city safe spaces does not accept more than two genders

why is this so hard for you faggots to understand?

Kek wills it. You have the blessing of most favorable digits.

This.

but still if youre born a man you should be forced to be a man get the fuck out of here with your "boypussy" gay ass shit

Fuck off, she's still beautiful without. You half assed faggot

1985 was not an instruction manual you fucking retard. Claiming that a word now has an expanded meaning so you can creep your stupid culture into the dominance is malevolent.

Hooray.

Gender is not a social construction, it is behaviors supported by biology.

looks like a generic (((anime))) character

Gender isn't a binary. That's basic sociology.

Does this look like a boy? Does this look like a girl? If it was a girl (male) where does that fall on the gender binary?

Nowhere. That's right. Gender is a varied and continues spectrum that varies based on culture and context.

>user, why are you on that website again, they always call me man or a roach

shes [spoiler]not[/spoiler]

>tfw both the gender and sex translate to same thing in your language

Feels uncucked.

So tell me what the average persons expectation for a demi queer rotary flight vehicle of peace? Oh wait, there are only masculine and feminine roles in society. Kys op

It doesn't, you stupid Fin.

You have gender neutral pronouns as well, just like Sweden.

sorry, Anzu-tan

p.s. Anzu a smell and a shit

Anzu is a woman, you cucks!

She does magic with make-up.

WRONG

The left says "sex", as you use it, is also a social construct and not binary. They do not distinguish between sex and gender.

Why, because she has a couple wrinkles under her eyes? I actually prefer that to her looking like a child or a deer or some shit.

It's easy to understand. That doesn't make it true or useful.

"Is it bad that i kinda want to be a cute girl like anzu?"

>gender

created by a kike
why is it so hard to understand?

Because she has a rat face. Rodent fetishes are sick.

>it's okay user, now pull down your pants, fair is fair, it's my turn

What does this have to do with Anzu?
Her dick is especially feminine.

>get Anzu in bed
>she wants to fuck YOUR ass

What do?

>sex is hard biological fact
>gender is irrelevant construct
it's not, but thinking you're girl doesn't make you one, sage

lol alright I can agree with that. But faggots are faggots. And this is coming from one. I really wish Anzu was a trap.

Holy shit never thought of that before.

it would be a man trying to look like a woman. an even more simple conclusion than the nonsense you're trying to espouse.

fortunately anzu is a beautiful female girl

Liar! Delete this now faggit!!!!!!

Let her do it. As long as you can stare at her, and realize what a cuck you are.

Source?

the more you push this narrative the more ammo i stockpile.

>completely misses the point that most women look a lot uglier without makeup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

He was anglo, not Jewish. But he's the guy who stole the concept of "gender" from linguists and then altered it to fit his theories

Seriously, how the fuck is this attractive unless you're a sicko pedophile? She looks 11 years old.

>gender is not biology
>I must undergo extreme body modification so my biology conforms to my gender (but not really)

>Gender is a varied and continues spectrum that varies based on culture and context.

I'd simply love for you or another tumblr idiot to attempt to present a cogent definition of "gender" that doesn't boil down to 'gender means whatever the hell the person talking wants it to mean'.

You already know what our definition is.

i want to slap her and rape her really good. And tell her that i love her while crying and why she make me do this to her.

Sex refers to what ever gender I tell you you are when I'm raping you tonight.

Literally how does someone have this body? Just the humerus bone alone without any skin and muscle covering it must be thicker than that.

it makes perfect sense, its just fucking stupid, why is that so hard to understand?

Historically gender and sex were used interchangeably

>she
user...

:^)

Why do people like this boy?

Wigs.
Contacts.
Makeup.
Fake as shit.

degenerates btfo by google

So gender is a completely useless idea and should be ignored. Gotcha.

I wouldn't be surprised if he acquired an eating disorder in order to maintain his kawaii cosplayer persona.

ok but what does that even mean?

It means one's sex can be different from their gender.

For example a person can be a male (sex) but a female (gender).

Pic very related.

Humans have a sex, they do not have a gender.
Romance language nouns have a gender.

Why is this so hard to understand?

So gender is a completely useless idea and should be ignored. Gotcha.

what descent is she of? cant be t*Rk subhuman

The girl in your photo is a biological XX female.
Delusional faggots are so fucking freakish looking that you have to pretend that a biological girl is a guy to try and push your bullshit agenda.

Allow me to simplify
>gender refers to the societal expectations surrounding one's biological construction such as chromosomes and reproductive organs

So why all the wigs, contacts, anorexia, excess makeup?

They're interrelated. I'm not sure why you think there's no correlation.

>Flagfag fell for the meme
Beautiful traps exist, she is not one of them. Choose someone who was actually born a male next time.

You're right, girls are never pathologically insecure about their appearance.

So basically
>the idea of not conforming to societal stereotypes or succumbing to peer pressure distresses me so much that I'd rather chop my dick off than live life as a boy that does girl things.

Ha oh boy time for a redpill
>He received the Magnus Hirschfeld Medal in 2002 from the German Society for Social-Scientific Sexuality Research.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

>Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German Jewish physician and sexologist educated primarily in Germany; he based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific Humanitarian Committee. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized this group as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[1]

Money was merely a fool who was indoctrinated at Harvard by kikes such as Hirschfield who spread their poison.

Because she's obsessed with anime girls so she dresses up like them. Ten thousand other cosplayers do the same thing. But she's from Turkey, and they don't allow cosplay conventions there, so she shares her cosplay outfits with others on Tumblr.

No. Only fagboys are.

Because there was never any concensus from the actual life sciences who had used gender interchangeably with sex basically forever before genderstudies faggots started screaming about it.
Genderstuides mind you being a disiplne which mind you is based on the works of John Money, a sexual deviant and child abuser who molested and raped his "patients", and who intial experiments and observations on genderfluidity and reassignment in intersex children and little boys with mutilated genitals didn't actually produce results which supported his hypothesis. Nevertheless his work was carried on and expanded upon for years and years in an isolated acedemic circlejerk caught in a infinite feed back loop of confirmation bias who are now attempting to force feed the world a hugely falacious grande sized pile of bullshit trying to "prove" the validity of their arguments by appealing to their own authority despite the entire field of research being based on a faulty fucking premise from the getgo.

So mentally ill. And shes not a cosplayer considering she seem to dress that way 24/7.

Gender is literally a made up term that replaced the word sex when it became a taboo word.

>gender isn't binary
Rationalize all you want. We all know homosexuality violates natural law.
Kys faggots

>cosplayer considering she seem to dress that way 24/7.
Do you live with her in real life or do you only see the pics she chooses to upload to her blog?

Just how stupid are you? oh right - Swedish flag. Never mind, that explains everything.

What all this gender crap boils down to is neo-Marxists attempting to normalize mental illness.
They politically subverted psychology decades ago.

Here's a photo of her cosplaying as a Swede.

>she

Anzu is a grill. Your argument is wrong.

Kek has spoken. You shall fly and you shall be the One Who Cleanses

Anzu's sex chromosomes are XX.

If you're going to start a thread about psycho tranny faggots at least use a photo of one:

Sex refers to making offspring
Including copulation coupling protecting proving nurturing and teaching that offspring.

Gender is a word made up by a pedophile who adopted two goy boys (brothers) cut off the dick of one (claimed it was a circumcision accident) then filmed them having sex and put it in a 'scientific paper". Both boys ended up committing suicide.

By the way them killing themselves proves being male or being female is not societal expectation but a biological one.

Go kill yourself faggot.
You are going to do it anyway, so may as well get it over with.

>Implying a womanlet can make choices

What I love about this version is it completely dismantles decades of feminism.

Keep on keepin on.

Every day we stray farther from God.

i'm 29 and i've never had sex

Anzu is a disgusting roach and probably a man aswell.
I now have a new internetfu now and it is tsukuru

The time for the Flame Deluge has come!

She's not terrible, but she needs more sleep.

There are only two genders, mentally ill people don't/shouldn't count.