BLEACH 680- THE END PART 2

I don't think they're going to defeat him. Who else wants a villain winning it all?

true gentlemen leaving the gate open for them so kubo doesn't have to waste 10 chapters having them trying to figure out where he went/how to get there.

Final fight in karakura town confirmed.

>Final fight in karakura town confirmed.

fuck yes

is this end of manga or just chapter?

It's part 2 of the end.

thanks I actually don't read this.

This feels too much like the aizen vs ichigo fight, Juha destroyed ichigo, but he is going to leave him alive, that way ichigo can unlock his true potential ...again.

Bleach recycles beats all the fucking time. Almost every damn fight has the same structure.

>Juha destroyed ichigo, but he is going to leave him alive
>is going to leave him alive
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT IS THIS SHITTY WRITING

That was the end of the manga

>announce that this will be the final arc

>the Quincy arc has been going on since February 2012

>announce that the ending is nearby

>...?

What if he gets beaten by Urahara and Aizen keikaku?

How the fuck are they meant to beat him?

Aizen's bankai

> Miracle and Jugram beaten by plot
> Liltotto, Giselle and Bazz pretty much confirmed 100% dead with that second "let's kil all my allies" wave
> Grimmjow and Nel didn't do anything
> Harribel still in the rape dunjeon

God fucking damnit Kubo. I'd rather have had more fight with the resurected 0 division that fights everyone left. here were lots of characters that still didn't do anything, it's more frutrasting than the shi you usually put.
And thinking about it, Kira vs NiggerOwl really got taken care of offscreen.

> tfw Aizen REALLY ends up not doing anything in the finale

It's almost like Kubo is a hack.

I hate you so fucking much.

Yes, I am fine with Aizen winning it all.

Gerard got YAMMY'd. The fate of giant elite mooks.

MR BEARD GANBATTE!

you should have learned a long time ago that there are only TWO characters who's battles actually matter

>Ichigo
>Mayuri

> Ichigo

In this arc? Don't make me laugh.

>Steinritters about to kill half the protagonists

>they get killed by Ywach so that he can kill the protagonists later

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOINT???

Ywach is a retard. And he's got litterally the plot on his side, of course he's over confident.

ITT aizen vs ichigo again

I'm so sick of Kubo doing this. It destroys all suspense when a good guy on the verge of death doesn't die.

Kubo maid here
ichigo is fusing with aizen to fight buckethead

In-universe: Yhwach officially shows that he has zero shits given to the Sternritter.
Not in-universe: Kubo is locked into doing X more chapters, and he's very frustrated about it, causing this worse than average development.

so that is the third time he loses all his power?
come on kubo, what is ichigo to you, your fucktoy?

> tfw SUPER Final Getsuga Tenshou

>Aizen and Facebook still around
Yhwach is fucked.

Kubo's comment regarding the annoucement:

--いちごは、絶望に震え、バッハからさらにいくつかのスラッシュを取得し、ほとんど死にかけています。

バッハは彼女の万華鏡について織姫のサスケに話しています。織姫は彼女の周りのすべてのイベントを否定するが、バッハはそれを見ました。

ルキア助けるために石田の隣に立って蓮司の迅速な表情で、シーンに来ます。ルキアが一護の救助に来るが、バッハは、彼はそれが来るとマダラのサスケを打つことができる他の文字がないことを見たと言います。

バッハは、彼が勝ったかについて上yapsとルキア、一護と織姫が行くことができます。

彼らはエスケープしている間、バッハはナルトの脱出をすることはできません。彼らは戦います。アクションが命とりに戻りますか?彼の平面上に

This is what happens when you make too many characters.

Can someone edit this and put Ichigo in it?

>yfw Ginjo & co did literally nothing and are still walking slowly to the fights
>yfw Tessai is still just running the candy shop

Somebody translate

- Strawberries , despair in trembling , further to get some of the slash from Bach , most dying .

Bach has been talking to Sasuke of Orihime for her kaleidoscope . Orihime denies all of the events around her , but Bach saw it .

Standing next to Ishida to help Rukia in the rapid expression of Renji , you come to the scene . Rukia , but comes to the rescue of Ichigo , Bach , he says and saw that there is no other character that can beat Sasuke Madara when it comes .

Bach , he is above yaps about what was won and Rukia , you can Ichigo and Orihime go .

While they have escaped , Bach will not be able to escape Naruto . They will fight . Action Do you want to go back to Bane ? On his plane
i love google translate

"Look mom, I posted it again!"

>sasuke
>bane
>naruto

I remember counting every named character it's in the 600s

>Sasuke of Orihime

Nani?!

Why there are two threads of Bleach, did it finally end?

will we ever see a grimmjow 2nd release?

After 200 chapters Rukia and Ichigo finally reunite. KUBO-tame saved the best for last

Ichigo's true power is to absorb everyones strength. This is confirmed, he is basically Yuha. Just like how juha took his sternreitters powers, ichigo is going to take soul societies power

He still has his shinigami power. Watch him become a true shinigami, unleash Mugetsu 2.0 and lose his powers after he kills or more likely "seals" Juha. Bleach will end the exact same way it should've ended after Aizen. With Ichigo saying goodbye to Rukia and going back to his normal life.

not yet, but it will be very soon

We used to have 800+ posts threads per week user. There's still people who read bleach you know.

Dude there have been 5 600 post threads just for this one chapter and it's only been out 6 hours

plausible.

>ending that way
nigga, Ichigo is gonna die or somehow never return to the Human World

Ichigo is going to become the new Soul King to keep the balance.

orihime is going to be the new soul king(female)

Where is Yhwach going?
The timeline tree that spawns gorillions of roots(routes) and when he finds a timeline that has a happy ending he'll go invade that and ruin it?

The Soul Queen*

>he finds a timeline with Rukia and Ichigo and their children and kills them all

Either he's going to the nexus that connects all timelines or he's trying to find an alpha/prime timeline and dominate that one so he can rule them all.

Dude it's only the end 2, we are about 20 weeks away from ending that fight

I said Soul King(female) for a reason user
To the One piece universe. Yhwach looks like Gol d. Rogers from OP

>Kubo killing off Ichigo when Orihime can just revive him.
I bet you any money he becomes a normal human again.

>His whole plan was to create the One Peace treasure.

>there's a 10 behind the black splotch
>10 chapters of comfy post-timeskip SoL before the end
>Ichigo is enjoying the married life with Tatsuki, Hitsugaya settled down with titty monster Momo, Uryuu has his own fashion line, and so on
>ends with Yhwach popping out and murdering everyone with a stupid grin on his face
>but wait
>there's no single timeline where EVERYONE gets their happiest moment
>another 10 chapters, only this time Orihime wins the strawberry, Tatsuki wins a world championship, Momo locks Aizen in her rape dungeon, and so on
>then another 10 for Aizen, then another for Rukia, then another for Nel, then goes back in time to do the dead people too...
>RUINS EVERY CONCEIVABLE BEST END.
>FOR EVERY.
>SINGLE.
>CHARACTER.
>abruptly ends for real when he finally reaches the last person on his shitlist, the reader anticipating a payoff after all that

>to pure white
>Bleach

Fuck off, Kubo.

I wonder if his editors told him to get on with this shit. Feels really weird for him to just up and kill Haschwalth/Gerard and have Yhwach fuck off to another realm.

But I guess that is just literally what Aizen did in FKT

>Every fanfiction you wrote that has an happy ending gets an extra chapter written out of fucking nowhere where Yhwach appears and slaughters everyone.

How will she save Ichigo?

I'd love to see that happen

She cant. Only Aizen can do something

How did Elise save Sonic from Sonic 06?

He can be beaten

>5 war powers
>body parts of Soul King
>Uryu's Antithesis power.

Friendly reminder of Ichigo's contributions this arc:
>Beats fetish Nazi but falls into his trap anyways
>Goes to SS and immediately loses and has his bankai broken by second in command
>Fails to regenerate his zanpakuto and gets sent back to the real world
>Gets pep talk from his dad and then fixes his sword
>Returns from Soul King's Palace, accidentally letting Ywhach invade without a key
>Fucks around with some bitches without killing any, immediately has to return to Soul King Palace
>Confronts Ywhach in front of Soul King AND THEN PERSONALLY KILLS SOUL KING HIMSELF
>Gets his ass knocked back down and has to work his way up to Soul King Palace AGAIN
>Loses to poison guy
>Confronts Ywhach, breaks his bankai IMMEDIATELY AGAIN, gets his powers absorbed, and his resolve completely broken

Has there ever been a more worthless MC in all of shonen?

If he didn't see it coming maybe.
When he sees it coming no problem.

Ichigo is literally the biggest jobber in this series.

Kubo took the Oda-method of having the MC fruitlessly chase the villain around all arc.

It's because Rukia wasn't with him

Rukia is the source of his power.

So are we going to get 10 chapters of status quo/flash backs/rebuilding soul society while ichigo acts like a hollow shell, afraid of doing anything so that he doesn't hurt anybody by being happy?

Actually the 5 war powers combined can strain his Almighty ability so there is a possibility

He can't see the Soul King's body parts. His powers don't allow him to

Uryu's Antithesis powers reject the Almighty and therefore can block it.

Honestly, regardless of how cool it would be; It would be fucking embarrassing if Aizen is the one to save everyone. Fucking EMBARRASSING.

No. He's going to be completely broken. He's going to shut everyone out except Rukia.

We get 10 straight chapters of Ichiruki bonding like we've all been dreaming of. We get that conversation we've been waiting for since chapter 23.

IT'S HERE

she must give her hyougoku tainted body to Aizen.

Everyone needs to give their power to Ichigo so he can use the Nakama Getsuga Tensho to defeat Yhwach once and for all.

The guy literally had his bankai blocked by a finger. You can't get more pathetic than that.

Just ⬤ more chapters.

So, what was the reason why young I Ishida being a mixed quincy survived the Auswahlen?

Trips confirm

Orihime nowhere insight RIP

If Ichigo who deigned the war potential with the "most potential" couldn't even touch Yhwach then there's no way any of the others stand a chance, even in a group.

Yhwach can pick and choose the targets, so its quite possible he's bullshitting and just spared Uryuu for the sole purpose of laughing at him in the future.

IT'S

FUCKING

HAPPENING

HOLY

SHIT

AFTER 12 YEARS IVE BEEN WAITING BOYS HERE IT COMES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S THE FINAL ICHIGO AND RUKIA REUNION

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE

>killed by his boss
More like Harribel'd.

>The reverse trolling is here

Oh boy here we fucking go again

>that image quality

My eyes need Bleach

Like I said, they have to work together. As in a 5 on 1 battle dude.

>the rukiafgs are still cancering up the threads

If this actually happens I will be so fucking happy. Too bad it won't. Fuck Kubo

At long last the elite 4 are more or less officially done away with, other than Lille's underpowered flock of laser birds

While I am partial to a bit of IchiRuki that's a fucking QUALITY image you've posted.
Rukias arm is disturbing

Sorry that people are excited for Ichigo and Rukia reuniting.

Keep dreaming faggos.

> He doesn't release the FINAL again

Does Ichigo want to job?