USA USA USA

2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread
Only real free men can post here, if you hide your stars and stripes or don't reside in the greatest country known to man consider yourself cucked.
Post your 2nd Amendment gun rights civil liberty and civil right feel. How do you feel knowing you're better than a foreigner who just bitches like a superstitious old hag while they use our language, use our internet, use our websites and our technology to try an talk down on us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AqwPY-0UpjY?t=63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's the one freedom the guarentees all the others

cucked foreign "men" who refuse to demand gun rights for their pathetic country disgust me

Stop posting your shitty Glock. Get a real firearm, not plastic Nintendo Zapper shit.

>shoots babby killing seeds of destruction
>"not a real firearm"

Real calibers start at .40. Real guns aren't able to be destroyed by a bored Golden Retriever in 30 minutes.

They justify it by saying "OH WE CAN HAVE THESE 5 ROUND BOLT ACTIONS WITH NON DETACHABLE MAGAZINES IN OUR GOVERNMENT APPROVED SAFES IN OUR BASEMENTS TOO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOL" but can't buy and carry handguns or couldn't even use their government approved firearms to defend their house. We too have a few states with no carry rights but at least we have most states with carry rights and we're working on those few states to either contain them or evolve their gun rights eventually, either way, we are protected by the 2nd Amendment.

>.40

Shut up slut, you don't know shit. If you're here to divide us GET, GO ON GET you kike.

>starts at .40
You know, must like the cut off for manlet starts at 6'2.

.40 is litterally a meme caliber.

Viva los Estados Unidos de América!

Shhh retard, you're chanting USA while buying an Austrian gun.

Pssh. Any firearm is better than none despite what these oveecompensating "45 or die" faggots say.

tienes que volver

Your kike antics are see-through. Doesn't matter if my gun is Austrian you dumb kike shill leftist slut. GIT.

Ignore all buttblasted trolls seeking to divide the greatest group of MEN on this planet. The 2nd Amendment crowd is literally the best group of people with the best set of evolved rights in history. We should not be fighting ourselves, arguments are okay but attacking each other is stupid. We need to band together for the 6.9 billion people on this planet that are not like us seeking to divide and kill us like this guy

It absolutely does you retarded fuck. Buy American faggot.

This is my last reply to you, you're a lost cause and only hurt our cause. Attacking me is stupid. My glock is my only foreign gun, my other 5 guns are all American. Goodbye JEW.

I know Glock niggers are retarded but god damn. LET me capitalize RANDOM words since that seems to be all you CAN UNDERSTAND and end with a singular insult, faggot.

>actually owns a meme mag
bahahhah

>.40
>real ammo
such a fucking meme round.

>6'2"

Maybe like 10 years ago. It's like 6'5" now, manlet.

.40 is a womans 10mm
.380 is a womans 9mm

Bit it's his Glock 40. His problem solva.

What an excellent piece, completely lacking in a rear sight and using p-mags, you stupid fuck.

Come on man, it's just a PSA AR. Don't get me wrong, I have the same thing but with a stainless barrel, it's fine, but don't post it like you have something special. Own lots of guns, we make great ones but so do a lot of other places. They are all mostly made here anyway. I own a CZ and a Walther as well, both were made in America by a paid American citizen.

>being an under 6'5" manlet
>2017
bahhahahha

Reminder:
If you don't have one of pic related and your a burger, kys. I built mine as an 80%er for under 400$ no background check, no wait period, no serial no. No faggot registration.building This should be a requirement for every gun owning burger.

Thank god that was solved moments later. Too bad we can't solve your faggotry that fast.
Who said it was special? It is however American. Which was the entire point.

Stop being a fag.
And put some sights on your shitty AR

I'd buy a gun but to be honest I'm too afraid that I'd just use it to kill myself.

Seriously, what is it with you faggots and showing off a rifle with no sights? Were you dropped on your heads, or did you grow up to rap music?
>moments later
You were able to sight your rifle in that fast at night? I'm calling bullshit.

>guncucks

Do you ever look at a pictures of WW2 and assume that it's taking place this very moment, this very day?

9mm is objectively superior

>2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread
>posts pic of 9mm
>doesn't use hardcast
wow...

You said "moments later" and didn't post your rifle sighted, dummy. You wanna apology for your bad choice of words and pictures?

And you said lacking a rear site, not sighted you imbecile. Good choice of words.

Theyre honeypotting unregistered guns on Sup Forums

Its awkward

>If you don't have one of pic related and your a burger, kys.
>shoots 5.56
>not .308
wow...

>16" barrel
>carbine gas
wow...

>He's not shooting 300 memeout.
Good taste though

Leave it to a newfag to think that a rifle's any good with a sight that isn't sighted in. Did you eat lead paint?

>he doesn't have both
Git gud.

>moving the goal posts after getting called out
You're gonna have to stop rapid firing those shitposts before you know where you're at

this.
You guys should have a .308

>he doesn't have both
wow...

>9mm
Glock 20 Master Race.

guns kill people
therefor guns are bad

checkmate alt-fags

How do you like that BCM upper. I'm thinking about using them for the next one.

Anyone in this thread care about police officers being railroaded?
ST LOUIS COPS RAILROADED BY PROSECUTOR, JURY TRANSCRIPTS SHOW
LIES -- CHANGED STATEMENTS -- ONSTAR AUDIO NOT USED

I need a lower for my .300

Midlengh is only good for 18" barrels.

Got a Ghost Gunner 2 on the way in the mail, ready to start finishing a shit ton of unserialized AR lower receivers. For myself of course.

el sucko my dicko

It's not my fault you're too stupid to realize slapping a sight on is only marginally better than nothing. Post your gun complete or get mocked like the faggot you are.

Nice, except for the BCM.

Merica.

i am a true rootin tootin eagle burger star n stripes shucks howdy

Shit I forgot my pic.

Lol if you had to get a background check or a permit for your firearm you're still the government's bitch. Enjoy your emotions and your small dick.

fuckin fag, get on muh level, i shot 7 wild pigs yesterday, 22

It's almost 7 years old and is kinda dated.

Dont you get thrown in jail for using a firearm if it's illegal even if it's self defense?

>Nice, except for the BCM.
It's one of the older ones that I got before they started pumping out crap because of high demand a few years ago.

mfw I support the 2nd Amendment but personally do not desire to own guns

that gun is automatic right?

whats it like fucking firing a handgun that sprays in full autio?

i need to look up video of this now

>dad always talked about going out hunting with his father
>never bothered to take me hunting even once

the gun i use is 75 years old

You're too much of a fag to man up and ask him to take you out.

jews jews jews. You should gas yourself fuck.

Never owned a gun, but I'll take a bullet for your right to own one.

WTF do you need a passport for? you're already in the best country you retard.

Also
>thinking your glock is cool.
I too only own one firearm.

holy fuck

youtu.be/AqwPY-0UpjY?t=63

its so tiny and mobile, yet decently accurate, you can turn people in CQC into swiss cheese

why would anyone use literally anything but this

>why would anyone use literally anything but this

as a handgun i mean, granted you're carrying something else for longer range

I envy you burgers. Keep protecting your 2nd amendment. My country is not the worst regarding weapons, but pistols are hard to get and ARs impossible to get.

AR stands for ArmaLite Rifle not assault or automatic rifle

I still have an few gaps to fill before I'm happy with my collection, but it's a good start.

I bet you are black.

not being hateful, its just a legitimate guess based on your taste in funs.

damn bro what little banana republic are you planning to invade ?

Curious what would make you think that?

Better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it. I predict troubled times are ahead. I hope I'm wrong.

Also, since it's not common, I'll say top one is .30-06 semi auto. It's one of the few calibers that's legal to own armor piercing ammo, and I'm too poor for 50BMG semi auto (for now).

semi auto mac-11
stainless 1911 and revolver
the shotgun
the keltec looking pocket guns

I figured it was a 60/40 chance since the top AR is in total "white guy" config, but if you were black then there was always the chance it was stolen.

>use our language, use our internet, use our websites and our technology to try an talk down on us
literal we wuzing, kek

Heh. Mac-11 was a gift, shotgun and one of the small pistols (Grendel - founded by the guy who later founded Kel-Tec) I inherited from my grandfather. Top one is a .30-06 in AR style - I wanted something that could legally shoot armor piercing ammo semi auto for "reach out and touch someone" capabilities, and I'm too poor for 50BMG semi auto.