Do you agree with contacting the NFL's advertisers, such as Anheuser Busch, Sup Forums?

Do you agree with contacting the NFL's advertisers, such as Anheuser Busch, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
fox2now.com/2017/09/29/anheuser-buschs-consumer-help-line-disrupted-after-nfl-protest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just called. Did my best redneck impression to voice my displeasure of them backing a league that disrespects our patriots.

Well the number is legit. NFL loses Budweiser they are finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Just called and actually used the jags in London as a reason.

Jews did 9/11

Holy shit this would be devastating for them

is this the new star wars boycott by Sup Forums

(kracking nuckles, goosebumps kicking in)
ill do my part :)

bump

Why not an internet survey? Who the fuck does phone surveys nowadays?

but i dont like talking on the phone

Yes. Thanks, OP.

Well, if they explicitly wanna know.

no this is about boycotting your entire nigger race

I started buying Yuengling and only Yuengling because they were the first brand I heard promoting Trump before he got elected

buck up faggot

You're not going to like it when WW3 breaks out

Do you have to talk to someone? I don't like talking to people

This. Their beer is objectively better than budweiser, miller, and coors piss anyways

Yes do it

You talk to a recording.

Anheuser-Busch didn't stop supporting the NFL after Stan Kroenke buttfucked St. Louis into oblivion

Their phone system was temporarily shut down on Friday after receiving too many calls.
fox2now.com/2017/09/29/anheuser-buschs-consumer-help-line-disrupted-after-nfl-protest/

Bada-bing!

Bet your faggot ass likes dingalings.

You can't convey your beliefs without using a southern accent? Southerners confirmed master race.

>people boycotting NFL barely make a dent
>because people are fickle, they'll just forget about it in a month once Trump tweets something else stupid
>the rednecks who burned all their shit will rebuy it all again once super bowl hype starts up

lol

fuck off, coors is /ourbrew/

I quit drinking Busch's swill entirely after their last set of superbowl commercials.
That stupid "Bud Party" political shit with Rogen and Schumer was the cringiest shit I have ever witnessed. Fuck'em.