Latino Manifest Destiny

Sup Forums is it possible for the majority non white spic states like california (Texas Tejanos would never do something like this, seperate culture from Mexico) to pull a kurdistan or a manifest destiny? Like realistically

t.spanish half breed living in Texas

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/17/mexican-mayor-arrested-hundreds-massacred-cooked-network-ovens-breitbart-expose/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, you're stuck with us and we with you. The US government would never let go of any of its mainland territory willingly. You'll have to do it with force.

Regardless, we are stronger together.

>Are land

I don’t want to do it by force at all, I just wanna live with da wyppo and keep all the other spics out baka

>are land

Haha man California is gonna do it anyway just to have a civil war at this point

Ha. You're a funny guy Paco.

There will be a moment were we will become a majority in the US and when that time comes México will stop being a shit hole and reclaim it mark my words fags

What are the chances you’re a spic? Kek

This is Areland

>la raza
Don't those fags want to recreate the Mexican Empire.
Basically a Mexican Nazi party, that wants to take back Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and the American Southwest.
They larp that Mexicans are all pure breed natives, but refuse to acknowledge their leaders tend to have Spanish background.
They also seem to forget Mexico genocided natives, just like America, and forced them to give up their faith and speak spanish.
That Mexicans were colonizing the southwest and scalping native before American Anglos.
Los Angeles, a city them heavily claim as one of theirs, was founded in 1781.
Los Angeles has a longer history as an American city, than a Mexican city.

No pendejo, we don’t want you or tus indios, we left for a reason.

is nobody going to mention how op is a phone fag

You clearly have no idea why Mexico is a shit hole if you think taking over the US will fix Mexico.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/17/mexican-mayor-arrested-hundreds-massacred-cooked-network-ovens-breitbart-expose/

Short answer: no.
Long answer: Mexicans have throughout history lost to everyone they could. The only times they won was when their opponents surrendered, and they did things that make ISIS look good by comparison. These are the people that lost a war because they took a fucking siesta while fighting it. These are the people that come here illegally, dare you to deport them while saying "Make America Mexico Again", then squeal when you deport them. They're also the people that say "this is are land" in their La Raza propaganda.

La Raza is like BLM and Antifa: the only reason they haven't been reduced to a red pulp to mop up and pour on the crops is because they haven't worked up the spine to start anything with their enemies yet. I think deep down, they all know if they actually start killing conservative whites, the backlash won't stop.

>implying I can use my PC at all times
Not a neet

America will be more Spain then Mexico.

100% Coonass.

100% faggot

Thanks for the (you) though

Mexico is a shit hole because of corruption dummy, why are there many criminals? The government allows it, and now people are waking up and we're pretty close to a coup, we're a country full of natural resources, under a competent leadership we would be able to sto being shit

No problem ya queer.

Kek

That's exactly what I was implying.
It has nothing to do with the US.
It's about the people of Mexico who haven't stepped up and changed their country. And until you do, nothing will change for the people of Mexico.

Sure piss off the white man. See how that works out for you.

So this is how third world countries conquer and claim new land, just out Breed em and ask for independence ..
I say let em get independence useing vote then a day later fucking nuke the place

>implying i want spicniggers to expand into the US of A and genocide half breeds like me and whites because muh europeans oppressed and raped our nations

The US is somewhat involved into this, (((they))) wouldn't allow it, since having a strong neighbor with bad relations in the past would be bad, (((They))) have always influenced the Mexican elections and if there was a revolution they would be the first ones to intervene in favor of the regime

Maybe you should be supporting a wall. So that it is more difficult to infiltrate and subvert your nation.

>la raza
>the race

What race? Mexican isn't a race. They're Mestizos. Philip III expelled the Moriscos from Valencia and mandated them to colonize the new world. A Morisco is a halfie rape baby being of Moorish and Spanish/Portuguese descent. Amerindians are East Asian. So blended together "indigenous" Americans are Arab, North African, Sub-Saharan African, East Asian and White, in Mexico.

Ya know, they really should give those lands back to the abbos they stole it from in the first place.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

That won't change shit, they don't infiltrate, they come here with the government's arms open

how are they going to handle the abrams tanks?
doh hohoho
the SPACE PROGRAM?

how long did mexishits control that land before they got shitted on by glorious USA

>posts rifle that whitey made.