/mlpol/ 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY THREAD

Well Sup Forums its been 6 months since the best thing that has ever happened to our shit hole happened. I'm curious since its been 6 months how many of you from /mlp/ are now regulars here?

How many redpills have you taken?
Whats your stance on the JQ?
What do you think of this place in comparison to /mlpol/?

Also Post redpills and /mlpol/ GR 15 friendly content and discus how to make this board better overall like it was on /mlpol/ day.

Reminder do not break GR 15 I don't want the mods to have any more reason to kill this thread since I know they all hate /mlpol/ even more then they hate Sup Forums.

I've made a similar thread on /mlp/ here if you want to check it out and post ponies .
Also we have a /trash/ thread here if you want to just have off topic /mlpol/ shit, OC creation, and organization. Also I'd recommend going to the /trash/ thread if you want to try and reform the /mlpol/ community we had before it was killed off by the mods.

Bump in the name of pastel cartoon horses

Geuss what buster, I reported you and the shit fucking bronie thread you just pissed out. You had your fun on one day and the rest of us just had to sigh at your retardation, and now you bitch and moan about horse cocks on the politics board every day since? Just shut the fuck up and take your donkey fetish with you fucking homo furfags.

I sense that you are triggered.

why so butt hurt bud?

You think I'll let you advertise on Sup Forums again? Tough luck, onee-chan!

To mods: Go to their website, you know what it is. They've discussed raiding Sup Forums there. This is a clear attempt at advertising!!!

>bronie thread
Read the OP faggot, this is asking how many horse fuckers we redpilled you nigger.

fuck off you disgusting pedofurry faggots

inb44 you know who.

>this triggered
Let me guess,
Still got a stick up your ass from when Berine lost?

B
U
M
P

I'm a regular thing.

I see in red pilled.

I post often enough but my id constantly changes so I'm not taken seriously which is fine with me.

kek, what a bunch of faggots /qa/ is

>Stallion sausages
I bet you love those.

kys commie fag.

>COME TO MY WEBSITE SO YOU CAN BUY MY SHITTY T-SHIRTS AND SUPPORT MY AUTISTIC PONY FETISH T. MLPOL

AUTISTIC
BRONY
FAGGOTS
WHO
NEED
T-SHIRT
MONEY

>emus
Ahhh fuck

bump for interest

>fucking homo furfags.
I think you'll only ever find two homo threads ever up on at any one time. As compared to here or any other board. Who wants dick, when there's candy horse vag a'plenty

>Support /mlpol/ buy purchasing our T-Shirts!
>Submit your (((data))) to us goyim
>We totally HATE THOSE KEKCHANNERS 4KEK XDD but oh wait we're going to spam their boards and raid them as well because we can't generate users ourself

t. mlpol

Hey cool, I'm in the screencap
HI MOM

I thought we were supposed to be the ones who aren't triggered as easily as SJW snowflakes.

Fuck. Again.... Not taken seriously... prolly for the best. I'm wishing for autistic dreams tonight.

why am i not in the screen cap nigger?

>that name fag
Fucking kek! You're still butt hurt

>still this mad

>/qa/ hasn't forgotten
Must have a short memory. I clearly remember outing most you faggots are RPing oldfags, that save any image with a low UNIX timestamp in an attempt to appear legitimate.

>Literally talk about raiding Sup Forums and how shit it is yet STILL come crawling back so you can recruit more users for your shitty website in the hopes you can fund your administator's pony commissions

/mlpol/ says Hi faggot

No one would have known there was a website if you hadn't brought it up, faggot

I really want to repeat /jpqa/ now...
Also Shilling is not only agaist the rules here but is against rule 1 AND 2 for /mlpol/ so fuck off kike.

You have threads in which you discuss advertising methods. You routinely talk about "fishing" because you're afraid to use the word "shilling" because you KNOW that it's a "dirty word". You literally leech from Sup Forums, then proceed to circlejerk in almost every thread about how your website is superior to Sup Forums in every way. Fuck you. Look in your own catalog and you'll see threads about advertising on Sup Forums via memeballs and other stupid shit so you avoid getting banned for GR:15. Literally kill yourself.

t. reddit

He's right you know
Thanks for the free advertisement

N-no u

Why did you drop the namefag?

Ah the day finally came when get a half birthday, is that even a thing?
Anyhow i hope for some actual useful discussion to develop in here, you, polacks who oppose mlpol, please expose your views in an objective way as to why mlpol is bad.
It is just the best course of actions for both of us to celebrate and fight at the same time.

The message was delivered.
BTW: Why don't we talk about how you did this on /liberty/ and /monarchy/ too? I don't want to post the screenshots because I'll be banned, but if you go look on /liberty/ you'll see their thread (and me telling them to fuck off)

>anarcho-communist
How much of a vocabulary you got left after that post user?

How many IPs do you have left to get banned on?

>Anarchist weeb still being this salty.

>implying I've been banned

Ah yes indeed, we do have users that actively try to get some fresh new users for mlpol, and the best place to do so is pol of course.
Why do they do it? Well we do indeed believe that mlpol is a better place for serious political discussion, just ignore the ponies, currently we have too much pony posters, we do need some more serious users that know how to argue.
You should also not forget that most mlpolacks came from pol itself and the people of mlp really hate politics.

ohayou, outside your own imageboard you have no authority, may as well stop posting now.

Buy a Sup Forums ad then. And stop discussing raiding Sup Forums.

>post touhou
>an-com
are you regretting spending money on that (((arts degree)))

This long and no redpills yet?
Sup Forums I expect you to do better.

>authority
I think you're mistaking me for someone else.
>Buy a Sup Forums ad then.
Is that even a realistic proposal?

Wow, ten smoking hot furfags in denial raging about their pony fucking fetish. Not even memeing right now, r/the_donald is getting better and better just because of how objective its moderation its moderation is right now, like they don't actually want you furfags on their sight, imagine that. Seriously, real oldfags only.

Stop posting anime and maybe we'll talk

Those comics of Sup Forums sitting next to /mlpol/ in bed were some of the most soul crushing OC I've ever seen.

its really better for us to cherrypick our users, it is obvious we cannot raid Sup Forums as we are a small community, the "fishing" threads are actually cherry picking threads.
We hope this way the community stays good, but only time may tell.
Threads like these, in my opinion, may give us too much unwanted attention.

Why support a site that regularly drops Big Black Cock threads, how can white bois compete threads, etc?

Of course, I guess you support that kind of thing. I wouldn't spend money on that.

Face it, /mlpol/ is here to fish off some people who would rather have a different board to discuss on, because the quality of Sup Forums is shit most of the time.

No one denies that fact in any of these threads, ever. Prove me wrong.

LETS GO

>in denial raging about their pony fucking fetish
I FUCKING LOVE HORSE PUSSY
What denial user, what denial?

I don't really care if it's a realistic proposal or not. As long as you exist to leech from Sup Forums; even the boards that I despise, I will be here to be a thorn in your side. You brought this upon yourself by raiding my board when it wasn't required to do so. So enjoy being told to go back to your own website. Again. And again. And again. And again. Just as you told me and my friends to go back to /jp/ again. and again. and again. and again. You fucking faggot.

Wait. Who is denying a fetish?

They kept going. Want me to dump it?

It's still an ongoing comic.

FUCKING THIS!

>Denial
Like your denial over your anime waifus?

Who the fuck are you?

Sprinkling some redpills to go with this bread.
[spoiler]Reminder to gas the filthy griffons.[/spoiler]

One of many.

Well the idea of the pony pussy is for you to just let it be here and ignore it, an image should not be enough to change your views on serious political discussions.
Of course there are a lot of people that love pony pussy but well what can you do, boys will be boys.

>Exist to leech from Sup Forums
What, you expect us to go to reddit? You need to go back.

One of many what?

Please do. I'd do it myself, but my computer is slow as fuck.

Faggots

My little nazi
Ethnic genocide is magic.

Say it three times

Remember who your enemies are Sup Forums

Alright user its a long one.

Contributing content to this truly glorious thread.

Who is that guy?

its him jej

Purge gays.
Australia is having a 'vote' on same sex marriage.

Normally I'd be fine with it, but there's always more to the story with left wing ideals.
Only the antagonization of the APA was the cause for homosexuality to be removed as a mental illness. No facts, only harassment. You only open floodgates of personal and political persecution when you entertain leftist principles. Not reasoning, facts or logic. Only 'feelings'.
If all else was not a reality, I'd gladly support it. But sadly the agenda, weather deliberate or incidental, is to prevent the ill from treatment.
Whilst there are 'normal' homosexuals. I firmly believe a vast majority of them are suffering from mental conditions. Sadly even research into this field has also been blockaded. Citing barbaric works from a bygone era, as cause to do so. Yet lobotomy is still a fucking thing?
Homosexuality being a cause or symptom needs to be investigated. Otherwise these people will not be able to get the help they need. Sure one can 'live' with such conditions, but others are affected by their actions.
Attempting to normalize this behavior is not a solution to a problem.

You should recognize him. He hangs out on your subreddit!

You know what, that *was* a good time. Miss those bro(nie)s. If any of you are out here, you're all right by my book. I know /ppl/ likes to talk about degenerates, but I think we're all degenerates in one way or another, especially if we visit this hellhole. Love y'all.

What sub-reddit?

Just remember /qa/

Thnx, senpai

>In Amsterdam they had to call in the army

Who got banned and who didn't?
Who won? lol ota did

Thanks.

Its impressive how no one here wants to engage in actual arguments

The hell is ota?

Reminder

>Implying I'm a fucking brony
I prefer the term "horsefucker".