Just watched the first episode of this shit

Just watched the first episode of this shit.
We've reached peak degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTC7wQMHHEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why did you watch Big Nose?

>We've reached peak degeneracy.

worse than the Bill Nye shit?

Do not return here.

So much worse.
I thought I'd indulge my morbid curiosity and see how utterly kiked it was.

Considering that most people behind this are part of the tribe I thought it belonged here.

Lets get a quick rundown of the plot, OP.

No plot just degeneracy

>credits of the show
>endless fucking jewbergs

basically its about 2 kike teenagers and in the episode I watched one sees the other ones penis and gets jealous. Thats pretty much it.

just watched the trailer

>I don't like this
>so I'll watch it and talk about it all the time
Seems reasonable.

I wanted to see how bad it actually was.

whadda fugg :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=oTC7wQMHHEA

how will blacks ever recover?

Ive seen worse

>b-but m-muh BBC

God save us

SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD

DELET

Any recs for puberty kinos that are actually good?

Sauce

This show defiantly has an agenda. This disabled kid said "I could walk until I was vaccinated"

FLCL.

A shifty anime people pretend to like to look cool

wtf does that even mean?

Also the subtle race mixing in the seats.

>show is fairly popular and universally accepted as good
>but it's shit because I don't like it
Okay Mr. Contrarian.

>universally accepted as good
Bullshit. Bandwagoning plebs like it. Like you.

It's literally the only anime I ever liked until I met my wife who introduced me to welcome to the nhk and death note

>death note
Liking that fujoshit along with -that- garbage shows just how bad your taste is.

Instead of shitting on other peoples tastes, post yours.
Pic related is my recent favorite

Halfway through the first episode
>didn’t hold my attention, the mark of quality
Lame jokes, relying entirely on shock humor that doesn’t shock and isn’t that funny.
> playing basketball against a bunch of animated penises...wow that a was lame sequence

I’ll finish this episode and watch another to see if it’s on the must see list.

>Sees multiple threads for weeks about how show is pedo-normalizing propaganda
>Watches first episode anyway
>Doesn't like it
>Decides to watch second episode anyway, before even finishing the first

I don't know how (((they))) can keep getting away with producing shows like these, no one is watching them!

Are my eyes just fucked or does this picture have an optical illusion effect?
He won't. They never do.

I actually marathoned it out of morbid curiosity. Its not nearly as bad as the trailer made it look. Ya art still sucks and the do show dicks and vag. But its full of redpilled jokes. Calls out the jew so many times, has a feminist realize sjws are actually shit, entire episode that dumpsters a beta nu males.
Give it a try guys, its not that bad. Plus it did get some real fucking solid laughs out of me

I ain't buying that shit, kike.

Fuck off Netflix shill.

FLCL. My nigga. That's been my favorite anime since I first saw it on adult swim back around 2004 or 2006, don't remember when it aired.

the jew guy who wrote it isn't particularly funny, he relies on shock and vulgarity. i'm fine with calling people cunts and being vulgar, but there needs to be some context or wit behind it.

it is just an evolution of jew nepotism, the 2 writers both grew up together in jew york and had the temple connections to get a free pass.

>likes to make own judgments rather than depend on judgment of autistic parent’s basement dwelling neets.
>the sex stuff isn’t offensive, it’s just not funny
>pilot episodes are often weak, I give a show a couple of chances to redeem itself.

Ehh, I don't know if I would say it's worse. Because bill nye has some punch behind it because liberals think he's a fucking scientist. Big mouth was pretty fucking subversive though. A lot of little quips, some anti white stuff, anti straight stuff, showing 12-13 year olds penises, showing 12-13 year olds jacking off. Very degenerate

>redpilled jokes

Show me ONE or we know you're a fucking shill. Get the fuck out or show us a redpill

I just did the same.

It's incredible how you can feel the Jewish hand in this one. It's seeping with it.

just.. when i thought.. nevermind

Im. Fucking. Done.
GAYS MUST BE GASSED

Top 10 anime monsters.

Just loudly denounce TV while in public, but never, ever say why except that it's a waste of time that doesn't reflect reality. Let them think it over, if they are able and willing to listen that is. Doubtful.

Start destroying faggot flags.

You're watching anime all wrong, it's called seinen

Is that Gundam?

t. edgy hipster