Why would anyone ever send their kids to public school?

Why would anyone ever send their kids to public school?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3l9_KoicxU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kq4LGteM7KA
youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So their kids can gain social skills and not sit in a basement posting on a Mongolian cartoon pastebin

I send my child to a school that has 4 children of color. This school system has 1500 children.
>feels good.

This. It's more of a social construct. But now I am not so sure that's a good thing. If you want smart kids, you gotta teach em.

How does public school give you social skills

youtube.com/watch?v=kq4LGteM7KA

that makes me mad. The kid has greater logic than his idiot teacher.

>Children of Color
>CoCs
hmm

they're literally trying to make kids give up at life

Holy fuck what?
the prompt explicitly states Marty ate more,

this

By forcing you to socialize with kids outside of your family unit.

Why would I want my kids to socialize with degenerates?

you do realize the vast majority of mongolian basketweaving enthusiasts actually did attend public school right?

more like kids get absorbed into the groupthink hivemind where their teachers and fellow retard peers end up shaping their beliefs and ideologies more then their parents do.

it's not schooling, it's indoctrination. in first grade now in canada kids get taught about "gender identity" and how they can choose to be a boy or girl, in first grade. this latest generation of kids especially is not going to survive multiple years of this with sanity largely intact.

I was homeschooled 5th-12th. I have a 3.87 GPA in Physics Undergrad and a 3.95 in Physics Graduate.

My mother likes to dote on me about how good she raised me.

>I spent 2 extra years at my University re-learning all the sciences and maths from ground up
>Literally took 72 classes for my degree at ~12 a year
>Had to dig myself out of a massive intelligence hole

I would never homeschool my children. Private school is where it is at.

oh and if your kid does decide to change genders because they learned about it in first grade, if you don't support that, your children can get taken away by the government.

if i was a parent in canada these days i would be terrified. homeschooling would be a consideration for sure.

So they can live in society once they leave home.

really makes you think

I live in society and have as little to do with degenerates as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

So they can have real world social interaction.

These schooboards need sued into the ground. Not the school district, but the board which has been infested with feminists, boomers, minorities, and single mothers for far too long.

kill yourself

kinda this. i'm in a unique position. my son lives far away on a military base. he's effectively homeschooled. it's better for him. DOD schools are absolute shite, but the courts don't accept that argument.
if i had a real choice, i'd put him in public school in my district.
if i had choice over his mothers wallet, i'd put him in private school 40 miles from here.
>tfw i can't bring a case until (((circumstances))) change
>tfw island hopping isn't a change
>tfw his stepdad will see this
>tfw when i contest custody again, they'll reference this post
>tfw no one will ask why stepdad was here
>tfw they don't hate men, they only hate (((absent))) men
any Sup Forumstards that have actual normie lives....
realize your kid can be taken from you if you don't marry
realize even if you get a judge that explicitly understands your concerns, you're still fucked
realize you also need to let go of any hate you feel.
realize your child will love you and eventually choose you once the law allows
realize it's not your childs choice until 12-16
realize actively prodding your child is a dick move
realize you should only nut in a vagina that legally belongs to you so you don't have to know all the niggerlaw that goes on everyday
realize you don't want to be me
but realize i'd have killed myself by now if not for my immaculate seed
and realize i'm glad i'm still here

This does make sense, but for a completely different reason than what the teacher is getting at.

>not out-lateral-thinking the lateral thinking problem

shaking my head to be honest family

>Board needs to be cut in two pieces
>takes 10 minutes to cut in half
>Assuming we're just cutting the same exact board at the same exact length, takes another 10 minutes
>alternatively, take two boards that need to be cut, and cut them both in the same amount of time for 4 boards, but still end up with 3

That sucks that your mom is a moron

seems like a good reason to homeschool. the real world is sick. they can handle it as adults maybe, but as children they should be protected from the illness of society and taught how to resist mind control and indoctrination before being released into the real bullshit world.

homeschooling is only worse when the parents are as stupid and sick as the teachers in public schools

ah yes, dumbing down everything so shitskins have less trouble

that's not lateral thinking

this is lateral thinking

It's not a social construct. It's social construction. Americans just need to get off their fat asses and actually force the education to be worth all the tax dollars it gets.

This is why I gravitated toward social sciences and biology

kek

To be fair if you can't teach yourself highschool math you are also a moron.

>posting the photoshopped version where the original was appropriate

This can't be real
Gotta start 'em when their young
Just add- oh I mean "increase" the amount of terms kids need to do basic math, that'll help a lot

cringe

just nuke us Kim

math is certainly not for everyone, but the punchline here is that the question doesn't want the correct answer, it wants the prescribed answer

dont you just calculate the area of the two triangles and the square and add them together?

I give this post a 7/10 for real talk

Didn't know it was photo shopped but the joke is the same

>Teacher admits he helped write Common Core to end white privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

Except with the proportions given its a mess.

see
literally the post above you

God fucking damn it
Okay so I just had to explain this IRL
It took Little Susie 10 minutes to saw one board in half, because Susie is a woman and takes 10 fucking minutes to saw something.
Somebody gave Susie a second board, and said, "Now saw it twice."

If it fucking takes Susie 10 minutes to saw something once, it follows that it would take an additional 10 minutes for her to saw it twice.
The Teacher seems to think that each individual piece of board that is created by Little Susie sawing the board is conjured into existence, and each piece of board that is creating by the sawing action takes 5 minutes to conjure into existence. She's imagining it like they're Muffins. If it takes 10 minutes to bake 2 Muffins, and you add 1 muffin, it probably takes 15 minutes to bake 3 muffins, but sawing shit in half is not baking muffins.

Do you understand? Please understand.

Side lengths of 2, 5, and 8 do not form a right triangle.

>These schooboards need sued into the ground.
>schoolboards

Dumbass Common Core is a giant Government Contract for the Textbook Industry mandated by state governments.

Easy. Marty ate more pizza because his pizza was bigger, so 4/6 of his pizza is more pizza than 5/6 of Luis's pizza.

Oh, got it

that's what the kid said too

This makes me rage so hard

>republicans want to strengthen military and have better programs to help veterans
>democrats want to weaken military and outcast veterans

Fixed that one

I always liked science in high school, I got out of high school around 2014 when the feminization, politicization, and minority infestation started taking a turn for the worst. My classes all became hyper political and retarded opinions held the floor because proud right wingers didn’t want to get an F for standing up to the boomer teachers. Science was the only class I could really talk to people normally

Worse actually.

Common Core is a giant government contract for the education industry mandated by the Obama Administration using an education program written by a think tank funded by a lobbying group owned 100% by the Gates Foundation.

>homeschool
kys
look public schools suck, I went to one, but they give you just that - exposure to the public.
Life couldve been a lot easier had I gone to the prep school, probably wouldnt have gone a dark route that took a half decade to climb out of....

But Idk, at least for now... Im ok with that - Not where I want to be - but way more so than if I had gone to prep IMHO

The figure was not proportioned right
Normally it is the average of the bottom and top multiplied by the height

Shit teacher. Should put the kid in ap

What if Marty had a large size pizza and Luis had a medium size pizza? They asked how it was possible, not how that isn't possible.

Fucking dumb ass public schools making our children retarded.

Am I the only one that actually does the new way of solving a math problem mentally? I mean I'm not fucking retarded I know how to do it the proper way but when doing it mentally it's easier to do it the (((new))) way

I actually didn’t get this till I really thought about it. The school system has ruined my brain.

Why is public school the only place kids can socialize?

>If it takes 10 minutes to bake 2 Muffins, and you add 1 muffin, it probably takes 15 minutes to bake 3 muffins
Are you baiting or just american?

Public school or homeschool you've doomed your kids by letting women teach them. Private or parochial schools are where it's at.

it still doesn't work lol

But it says another board, not dividing the same one.

It's like the teacher is suggesting that it would take 1 month for 9 women to have 1 baby.

nigga is in like the 3rd grade

no, i do that too

What was the teacher's supposed reasoning for it being wrong?

see

>cut another board into 3 pieces

it's the same idea, takes 10 minutes to saw once, 5 minutes to saw the second time if you're not a straight-across pleb

Have you ever baked Muffins from scratch
Probably not, otherwise you wouldn't be hungary anymore.

With that kind of logic the answer could be anything because there are unlimited ways to saw it into 3 pieces

No, fuck you. Faggots. Nothing about what the questions asked insinuated how it should be cut, so the most logical line of reasoning was taken. Is this nigger logic? Is Common Core appealing to nigger logic, and the only people who came to the fucked up conclusion of following instructions that weren't address are fucking niggers? Something fucking smells kosher here and it ain't fucking me

>Why would anyone ever send their kids to public school?

because Sup Forumstards keeps saying "hurrr have kids idiot hurrr durrr" instead of saying "get your shit together. first of all make sure you have a good job, a house, and a car. and before having kids, make sure you have a financial situation that allows you to pay for private school for your kids instead of sending them to public schools full of niggers".

>mentally it's easier
in what way?

Christians are some of the most socially awkward people that exist, why should I listen to their advice?

I bought a new fridge. It halved electricity consumption in my house. I'm thinking of buying another one to make sure it 0.

What do you think, anons?

or you could cut off a small piece off the edge in 1 minute

Why coulldn't the second cut take 4 minutes if there are defined ways for it to be cut?

>so the most logical line of reasoning was taken

parsimony means the path of least resistance ie the fastest way to perform the task, not what requires the least amount of thinking

stay dumb

You fucking tools, it's a question to make you think how Marty ate more, it doesn't say what size the pizzas are. Marty ate more because he had a larger pizza.

Most people have trouble solving problems algebraically. But no, I also solve common math problems that way, ((they)) didn't teach me at school though.

The retard that graded somehow thought sawing a piece of wood into two pieces took two cuts. I guess the wood was attached to a tree.

>Private school is where it is at.
Recommend Challenger Schools.

>portugal
>electricity
Whatever you say Alberto

wow, your reading comprehension

for autistes its easier, you just metnall store the sum of each 10th power then combine the result

its how my dad taught me to add when i was 3

Fuck if I know. I literally live in one of the wealthier, whitest counties in the county and the public school are still too brown for my kids. I send them to private school

Blatant communism programming.

Home education is ba-

Now this is advanced autism.

While this one is correct, why would you cut a board in half like that? I would just go to Occam's razor here. They pay teachers so poorly you only get stupid nigger teachers.

I went to public school and I'm like literally assburgers tier socially retarded

The virgin word problem
The Chad math situation

But the question didn't fucking say using the path of least resistance, or cutting in the most efficient way, or any of that shit.
Arguing about this is utterly pointless, this common core shit is fucking designed to fuck with kids.
If the kid took your line of reasoning and said 15 minutes, the teacher could've decided to use my line of reasoning and say 20 minutes if she didn't like the kid or if whitey needed a push back.
This common core shit is designed to be vague to fuck with kids, that's why the questions don't give specifics.