My Dad works at a jail and said roughly 20% are in there for child support

Not child support and other stuff, just child support.

He's asked them where do they love and how do they get a job and they tell him they live in sheds usually on a friend or families property and they can't get jobs because every 6 months they get drug before a judge and sentenced to 6 months in jail for not paying child support while their exs live in houses with the kids.

How can we fix this pol?

Deport niggers back to their feral habitat where their breeding habits can be controlled by nature.

They should stop fucking women and being dead beat dads. If you can't pay child support and are an unwed father then no sympathy from me.

Barring changing the laws regarding marriage and such, it will take a civilizational reset like the Roman Collapse to go back to normal, of course a Fascist revolution would also work.

>How can we fix this pol?
STOP STICKING YOUR DICKS IN THINGS.

aka GROW UP

How much child support do you pay in America?

If you want to play, you have to pay.

Having a child without the benefit of marrage should be a crime.

>Deport niggers
>Implying niggers and spics pay child support.

That 20% are whites.

A lot some people have to pay half their paycheck before taxes.

A lot of them probably would love to see their kids more then never and not half to pay all their cash to support a woman they no longer love.

They likely were married at some point.

They were likely married or at least live in girl friends.

Wow. So like $2000+ ?

Do you really think it's that far gone?

I am not sure but some people owe 10s of thousands of dollars and spend 6 months in jail and then can't find a job because they spend half the year in jail.

>wahhhhh chad fucked stacy now he has to live in a cuckshed and he'll go to jail for not paying for child support
who gives a fuck about normalslimes lmao

Ur a good guy but don't give those asshole sympathy. We have strict laws because those same idiots would keep pumping out a bunch kids all over the place and not supporting them. Those kids become criminals steal/kill/...etc. Basically more niggers. U better be able to pay for a kid if u make one.

most of the world's problems would be solved by requiring a test prior to issueing a reproduction license without which no pregnancy can happen. it's insane that every random jizz can become a person living for 80+ years and consuming all the necessary things of life.

I knew a white guy who went through this.
Had a 20yo gf when he was 16. She wanted to have his kid, didn't tell him, and stopped taking birth control. She broke up with him when she got pregnant.
5 years later, he got hit with child support to a kid born before he was 18. They told him to pay thousands, or get thrown in jail. He didn't have it. He went to jail. Got booted from college, because he missed 3 months worth of assignments.
So, at 21, he was like $10k in the hole. Havent talked to him for a while, but last I heard, he was just a poor schmo working menial jobs to get by. I pretty much ruined him.
Side note: when he said he wanted to see the kid, they told him that they would not even tell him where it was. The mother did this to like 5 men.
It's a tad broken imho

Never understood jail for child support.

I mean now the mother fucker really can't pay child support. Plus we are paying to house him.

A friend of mine just got divorced, he's paying $7000/mo in spousal and child support.

Come now, Shadow. Some people make honest mistakes. I know this won't matter but I bet plenty of those guys wished the chick got an abortion.

And I repeat: STOP STICKING YOUR DICKS IN THINGS.

Get a hobby.

Maybe a few hundred a month.

Unless you're making some huge six figure salary in which case I've heard of a woman that got about $3k a month for her two kids, but her ex-husband was some big time lawyer.

Some people confused child support for alimony which is the silly shit where you have to pay out money to a woman to keep up her lifestyle or some crap.

What if my hobby is putting my dick in things?

Massive legal changes are needed, but unless and until we bar women from voting no politician will ever enact them.

This is how murders happen.

Shit. Are the women allowed to buy whatever the fuck they want with this money?

At least 20% per child, maybe more

Then pay the price and stop whining, idiot.

My dad was in and out of my childhood. Even when he was he normally didn't work. When he did it was construction. After my mom finally moved us out of the shithole we were living in and bought a house she sued him for back child support. Got awarded something like 20k+ in back child support. Personally it upset me that she railed him so hard. Plus she kept it a secret from my brother and I which made us resent our father. Turned out he had been paying for like two years before I figured out she was lying about it.

I've never been divorced, so I don't know if they have to account for what they spent it on. He's on the hook for $5000/mo for the kids until they're 18 and $2000/mo for the wife. I don't know when that ends.

>alimony which is the silly shit where you have to pay out money to a woman to keep up her lifestyle or some crap.
Lol how is that a thing?

Child support is bullshit. I luckily won full custody and never asked for a penny from the mom. Judges should always give custody to the parent that can provide for the child better.

Yes

Yes. The state basically can't force them to spend that money on the children. Often times women will buy stupid shit like fashion accessories with that money, then when the kids come to see dad every other weekend he gets to take them out shopping because the kids are basically wearing rags. Happens a fuck ton.

>I luckily won full custody
How did you manage that? The mother must have been really fucked up. Just look at that one thing going around lately about the mom who beat the shit out of her baby, didn't get jailed, and bragged about how she'll have shared custody eventually.

>jail for child support.
Debtor prison.

my wifes sons father pays (which i believe is based on income) somewhere around 130ish a week, but we only get 90 bucks of it.

I thought you couldn't go to prison for debt.

That would be contempt of court or something if a court orders you to pay and you don't. Sorta different?

This right here. This is result of divorce court and rabid feminism design to destroy families. Get rid of the father.

and it just black men getting fucked, no, no, no.

My dad works at Nintendo too

In realistic terms yes. And what's worse is even if the kid or kids isn't theirs they have to pay because they were the father figure and it's in the kids best interest to have the money

Divorce should be harder. It's so easy for women to walk away.

I've got a friend that's in the same situation, he had a few kids, with a girl that he wasn't married to, but in a long term relationship. He lost his job, she dumped him, then got a job at the place I worked at. He was making roughly 45k per year, but only taking home $75 PER FUCKING WEEK. He was getting absolutely drained. He had to move in with his mom, and drive a $500 piece of shit car that barely ran. Of course he got behind on his child support, because you can't live on $75 per week. Then one morning swat showed up to his door to try to arrest him. He didn't answer and called one of his friends who worked in the courts. He had to pay $3000 immediately or get arrested. He had to ask our boss for the money and pay it back on a long term basis. But that was definitely a redpill for me. You will be thrown in fucking jail for not paying child support.

Financial abortion for men when?

Probably didn't want em.

>Too poor to own a proper house
Send them to the Big house and feed them every day
>Can't wear a condom
Put their horny minds in a room full of other dudes so they can have sex without getting anyone pregnant

>not unhireable but can't stop taking illegal substances
Give them time to get their bearings straight and remember they have a kid and life of their own to take care of first.

I don't see what the issue is.

The idea was to make it so a woman that got divorced wouldn't have her entire life destroyed since it was expected she couldn't earn a living for herself.

This is only done in some states of course, like in Texas there is no alimony. This makes it a bit of a fucked up situation where some people that are mega rich and have homes in multiple states may have a wife that tries filing for divorce in a state that does alimony.

Child support though, is dramatically less than any of that bullshit. Like my parents got divorced and my dad paid for practically nothing for me or my brother. He probably made about six figures himself, but only paid about $1,100 a month in child support. Which is a decent amount of money, but this is not enough to destroy people's lives.

My mother spent my sister's child support on shit for herself and raided my sister's college fund to buy a car. The system is incredibly broken, and we'd honestly be better off banning child support and alimony outright.

High priced lawyer. Followed his advice and kept a journal of everything during the 13 month fight. It helped a lot that my lawyer was also the former DA. I chose wisely in hiring him.

Which is unconstitutional

my sister's ex husband is TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND behind
sometimes tossing their asses in jail for 6 months is the only way they'll learn.

That's a bingo

Was it a nice car at least?
I actually hear a law firm advertising on the radio that specifically deals in helping men not get raped by divorce.

No. Six year old Accord.

hey man, just being honest. i know what kind of responses i will get.

There definitely needs to be some kind of option for men who get suckered into this, it happens way too often.
The women have the government and courts behind them for free, while sometimes it's a man with nothing who has no means to defend himself.

Fucking women...
Sorry, I thought you were laying out some bait. I've never dated a chick with a kid. I don't even like my own kids. How do you deal with it?

It's far beyond too late user

If I ever got slapped with it I would flee the country and claim asylum some where.

Lol I guess you thought we had a constitution, too, didn't you? Sucker.

Can you get extradited from another country for missed child support payments?

asking for a friend

>raiding your kids college fund
That's pretty low to be honest.

I had another friend of mine that quit his job before his court date so he could say he had $0 income.

Work visa to another country is basically how you get out of child support. You can never come back, of course.

LOL, I actually considered doing that and taking my kid with me if I would have lost the custody fight.

Probably depends on the country.

I wonder if that would even work. Maybe if one tried Russia or something? It does seem like persecution.
I should look up that dude I know who it happened to, and tell him to call the Russian embassy.

Man up. Feminism isn't going away anytime soon so it's best just to adapt.

Honestly? We start murdering women who collect child support or alimony. You're going to jail anyway so just kill her. There's no fix from within the system so we just need to get the word out.

I remember seeing in the news, the police rounding up dozens and dozens of men, lining them sitting through a whole block; all over child support. With no other criminal record, they only didn't pay child support. The reporters and police officers were saying it was a great successful operation.

This anti-men cancer is not exclusive to the USA. It's ten times worst in Brazil, where poor low wage working men don't believe in the idea that they have to pay for a roastie they fucked 10 years ago; that's basically a foreign concept to them which they don't fundamentally believe in. So they just get arrested by the bulks. The police basically focus on child support, while the murderous minors of those single moms are actually prohibited from going to jail by the law and commit multiple violent offenses, including murder, without being held for more than 3 years.

>

yep. women file first and lawyer up first. men go 'whut'? then its too late when judge says pay this or else. been there done that, lost the house and paid the bills while living in a shack.

Fucking this. I couldn't imagine not supporting my wife's daughter. I'm not some fucking dead beat.

None of the money goes to the kid. She buys shoes and parties

This almost happened to my dad with my step-brother. He was sent home from work after an injury on duty. It took nearly a year for him to get disability (and longer still to get surgery), during which time he couldn't get another job. He had as much PTO as anyone could accumulate, but by the time it ran out he was in court with little to no income and his unfaithful wife demanding child support based on his previous full time income. The only money he had coming in was from loans and a small business that he and I started out of necessity.

I'm a pretty low down guy, Sup Forums. Alcoholic musician degenerate trying to turn my life around, get 'mo money fuh dem programs. My dad is the opposite. Worked the same job since before I was born. Never late. Proud and conscientious. A busybody on his days off, always looking to help somebody out. It fucked me up the first time I had to lend him money for rent and buy him groceries.

I was a cook at the time and coincidentally enough worked with an honest to god "walk 10 miles to work", 60 hours a week guy who had been in jail for failure to pay child support.

It's a mess. Feminism seems the immediate cause, but what causes feminism?

states have a maximum amount, and they also have a set amount of time you can be incarcerated for not paying.
The amount is a percentage, so if you make no money, because you have no job, your debt to the children changes.
Child Support puts strain on people, but it's never a catch 22 where you literally cannot get work simply because you can't pay child support.

it was alright till the kid hit 10ish, and then he started having that preteen attitude and started lying constantly and refused to help with any chores (from bringing groceries in to rinsing out his bowl when he is done eating) all the shit behavior spawned from the mother coddling him too much and tearing my head off any time i tried to discipline him. sometimes i think im crazy but her whole family actually takes my side so whatever. just gotta take it one day at time.

While not as fucked as you guys in the US it is also pretty bad here in Australia.

>Be me
>Be 19 and get a job working in the mines
>Fuck yeah earning $130k/year driving trucks
>Suddenly have multiple women after me
>Young, dumb and full of cum
>Hook up with one with biggest tits
>Fuck like rabbits for a year
>She gets knocked up
>Fuck yeah gonna be a dad
>All is well for two years after child is born
>Come home after spending 14 days away on mine site
>House empty
>Not even toilet paper in the toilet
>Divorce papers on table
>Go through no fault divorce
>Court decides to dock 13 percent of my gross pay as child support and I can see my son one weekend per month.
>Court also gives her half of my superannuation and I am stuck with all debts
>Ex immediately gets $325/week in support from me
>Gets a further $400/fortnight from government in single mother allowance
>Gets single mother house in which rent is only $130/week
>Gets other Gibme's from government in forms of concessions aimed for single mothers

The list goes on with how fucked it is and the worst part is I can't complain about it because if I do their is a chance she can fuck me over by denying me access to my son, that is the worst part about it, she is using my son as leverage against me, in essence, prostituting my son for her advantage.

Can't you not charge anyone younnger then 18 there? I've heard Brazil has dove head first into all the left wing crap cominng out of colleges is that true?

Fuck, I'm 19 years old and hope to get married one day but you fuckers are making it hard for me to believe its even worth it

>pic
wow that sounds exactly like what men should think if you want to completely destroy civilisation

>what causes feminism?
It's not "what", but (((who)))...

Women should have no financial protection outside of marriage.
Have a kid with someone not your husband? Not our problem, not his, shoulda used the pill.
In the same vein the non fault divorce should yield the same outcome, bitch wants to go, she's on her own.
They've made the institution of marriage wholly toxic

The problem with all this and a reason it is the way it is is women are bar none the biggest consumers in this country, there isn't enough impetus because an entire chunk of the economy would be against reform.

It's beyond argue at this point anyway, it won't change until it all collapses, and that collapse is coming

This is incredibly common here, if it makes you feel any better

My Dad had to go through this when I was a kid and my Mom did the usual shit: divorced him, won custody, quit her job, moved us two hours away and spent the rest of my childhood living on child support. Once my sister and I got old enough that the child support money stopped coming, she remarried. Haven't spoken to her in over a decade but I assume she's continuing to leech off her new husband.

My Dad remarried when I was in my late teens and had some more kids with his new wife. He's a good guy and all he really wanted out of life was to have a happy family and a bunch of kids. So he had three little girls with his new wife and a year or two after the last one was born, she divorced him, won custody, kicked him out of the house and started sleeping around. My Dad had to move back in with his mother. This was about 8 years ago and he's still living with his mother, who is in her fucking 90s, because he is so fucked on child support for 3 children that despite making close to $100k a year he can't afford even a small apartment. He will be paying child support until he's in his 60s.

All he ever did wrong was trusting the women he married. He was a great Dad. He made a point of never failing to visit us every week, driving 2 hours each way. Now that I'm an adult, I'm watching him struggle to be a good father to his new children because their mother, like mine, is a piece of shit and it amazes me that any court would think that the children are better off with her.

The system is fucked and good, honest men are having their lives ruined by selfish, crazy women. My Dad has asked me before if I ever plan to marry or have kids and all I say is, "No thanks. I saw what happened to you." And he sighs, and looks a bit sadder (he's on antidepressants at 56 years old because he's "tired of being sad all the time") and says, "Yeah, I understand.".

its not, and dont even live with a bitch your fucking because they can still use her living with you as excuse enough. get your sperm frozen and your balls snipped.

grow the fuck up

Yes it is. You cannot be charged as a minor. No matter the offense. This creates a demand for children in the criminal world, as they cannot actually be persecuted. Drug cartels will utilize children to do mass robberies at beaches since even if they are held down and caught, the police cannot keep them arrested.

that sounds like an issue with divorce far more than child support

But a man has to file in court to make changes, and they also take your drivers license in some states if you haven't paid for a while. A woman just makes a phone call.
The guy I know who went through this had years of back support calculated by a job he held while on break from college.
People may say it isn't unfair because of [x] policy in theory, but talk to someone who has been through it. This dude got completely wrecked. He didn't even have a car when I last talked to him, and said he'd probably never be able to afford one.
It also affects your credit score, from what he was saying.

It is common knowledge the jails are packed with guys who can't pay child support.

I know a guy...lost his job...couldn't pay...judge dies care..tosses him in jail...guy hires lawyers to get him out....lawyers foreclose on his home to pay their legal bills....

I met him when he was rolling a flat tire down the road..he told me his story...

Oh he was sleeping in his car ..cops told him to move it or he'd be arrested and he had to fix the flat.

> Brother dies in work-related accident.
> Had just broken up with long-term girlfriend (who has three children by three different men, none of them are my brother)
> Had appointment two days after his accident that was supposed to fix his life insurance policy and take her name off of the beneficiary list
> She sues and wins 90% of the OSHA settlement, kids all end up with respectable trust funds she is constantly trying to tap into to
So much more to this, but I can't be arsed to type it all out. TL;DR she's now a drug-addicted "lesbian" with three kids from three men, lies constantly, cheats on her wife all the time, and is basically a human shitstain.

The solution to your problem is to think like they do. They're dumb. Withhold shit from them like sex and money. See what happens in a generation when they're all ruined.

I work with a really great guy that just did 30 days for child support, his kids are grown and have their own kids.

I owe $2200 a month but I haven't had a job in 8 years

>Make the same mistake twice, but even worse the second time

Fool me once