NIGGERS ATTACK WHITE GIRL

This just happened somewhere in America at a high school
>Naggers Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e9a_1503402174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not all blacks are "niggers".
Also alot of whites act like niggers. Go to any trailer park in the south.

>this just happened

like 3 weeks ago when it was first posted

fuck off OP
>inb4 you shill your youtube video again

Oy vey thank you for the mitzvah.

When? This was old when I saw it months ago.

Can't believe white cucks tolerate this shit. We should be shipping them back to Africa already.

If you allow niggers to exist, they spread nigger culture like a miasma. By having mercy for the little niglets, you just give them space to procreate, and to procreate only generates more niggers. But once people hate them, we can just load them into crates.

They've been tolerating it since the 60's.

Damn I'm late af then. No shill here bro

>If you allow trailer trash whites to exist, they spread trailer trash culture like a miasma. By having mercy for the little trailer trash, you just give them space to procreate, and to procreate only generates more trailer trash whites. But once people hate them, we can just load them into crates.

ftfy

She looks like typical trailer trash that you see hanging around the feral apes. I grew up in a town of white trash people. They're pretty easy to spot.

She deserves it for being around niggers

probably some dumbass trying to get "jumped" into a gang.

Every black is a nigger in one way or another

More than likely, she'll end up dating him. That's just how the stupid white trash women are. They don't become educated by feral ape attacks, they fall in love.

>Have seen it happen a lot in my former shit tier small town

>jew approved gassing right here

how do we save them?

We wuz kangz and sheit. Nuffin wong wit dis, jus helpin arselfes to are reparatuns an sheit

gas the blacks

It takes all those Monkeys to take on one girl?

>Raising your white kids around niggers

They fucked up.

What the fuck is wrong with your country?

At least we can walk around on bridges in America without the fear a truck of peace making a visit.

Pulse night club was worse than the truck of peace thank you, burger. And on the whole, you're in no position to discuss civilian deaths.

Nigger

>September 15th, 30 people injured from the subway of peace
>June 19, several injured and one dead from a van of peace
>June 3, 8 people dead and 48 injured from another van of peace
>May 22, 22 dead and 250 injured from a concert of peace
>March 22, 49 were injured and 6 were killed by a "British Citizen" named Khalid Masood

Should we keep going? You guys aren't even safe in your own CITIES. Outside of coontown, things like this rarely ever happen in our cities.

We walk on ours surrounded by niggers that may snap and attack and kill you for no fucking reason. Same shit, different smell.

Lol you are in ground zero for the jihadi war in europe. Our nigger problem is nothing compared to your sand nigger problem.

>Go to any trailer park in the south.
Which is still far better than any nigger infested ghetto
They act like rednecks, niggers are like the terminal version of rednecks

This is Wwwwaaaayyyyy older than that. I remember T_D trying to make it out like she was wearing a MAGA hat and was attacked for it (She wasn't)
>In b4 you have to go back
I lurk many places 4 deep recon
This should be saged and removed

Maybe you should live in a place where the rent isn't $500. If you live near section 8 housing or niggers, you know what you're getting yourself into.

>still less deaths than pulse night club alone

lol

>UK is ground zero
>In a world where France exists

Are you fucking stupid?

I live in an entirely white town but my point still stands, it could happen on vacation just as easily.

Lel, that webm is much older than 3 weeks, more like years. OP is almost certainly a shill, sliding.

What is happening here?

It's the perspective of the cop car and he has a gun

>Which is still far better than any nigger infested ghetto
Your dreaming cleetus, go fuck your sister.

He gets shot many times before he drops and then they shoot him like 30+ times when he is down. All about shot placement when dealing with huge nigs

Slow your roll, bong.
Pray to god you have no bycicle wheels and a current TV license because I'm reporting you!

Please don't report me, I don't even have a license license never mind a tv license

Like throwing a possum into a chimp enclosure. lol

n...nn.not all blacks are niggers
uh proof? uh...

A LOT OF WHITES ARE NIGGERS TOO

found nigger in the nagger thread

this is literally the future of America

>just happened

>Go to any trailer park in the south.

I've been there before and those "trailer trash" are nicer than 99% of niggers

If real white men lived in these types of areas, there'd be a lynching every Thursday. Feel bad for the girl desu.

wrong
nig and white kid fighting
since nigs have to nig a few more nigs jumped in and started beating the white guy while he was down
white chick tries to help the white guy
nigs in a feral rage at this point fuck her up too

but no one died at the pulse shooting, it was just a bunch of faggots

not all black people!

Forget about the central London bombings?
>56 killed
>700 injured
Also pic is the toll of the religion of peace in Britain since 2001.

You mean like 3 years old? Either way spread it

nigs getting put down?

I didn't mean upset your wife's sons father.

>He's going back to 2005

We may get occassional deaths due to Islam, but it's got nothing on the numbers Americans are dropping in. Especially if you include the niggers. I'd rather have a couple million muslims shitting the place up than be on the edge of a literal race war because of how badly Soros and co is fucking up your country.

It's either when we're not concerned with prison, or the law won't do anything about it, is when that will happen. That being said, you have to wonder why she was there in the first place.

She looked better with long hair.

The poorest white neighborhood in America commits less crime than the richest black one.

Fuck you with your civic nationalist BULLSHIT false equivalencies. These worthless subhumans are going back, over your dead rotting corpse if necessary.

That's right mah nuggetz!

When da white women says she don't want no blax dix.

We pounding her with our fistz.

Hotep!

We whites ARE your dreamers, Trump.

Not the wetbacks!

where was this???

I fail to see what's wrong with this. Niggars have the mentality of women. Over-emotional and over-reactive. Maybe this will teach them

>need an entire gang of niggers to take on a single girl and they can't even get her to stay down.

Race war time? A-Ar-are we doing it yet?

Your country, white biotch!

We takin ova... fo Obama!

im asking the state/school, jewy

Why are nigs always huge? Was slavery a Jewish plot to turn them into wife fuckers?

Looks like at least one of the niggers is trying to stop it. But hey, niggers right?

Daily reminder.

>all the way back
The battle against Islam has been going on since the crusades. Ebb and flow style, 9/11 was the reignition to that war.

Your beliefs are the downfall of Europa. Your country can't even call out the mudslime by name rather call them "Asians"

Enjoy dressing up like a goat for Ahmed. We can beat Jerome's dumb ass back into submission, Mohammad's kind will fight you to the death.

How do I know thot did not deserve it?
Women are niggers of humanity so I have no single clue who to cheer for.

Whenever an American brings up terrorist attacks, just bring up black on white crime stats

Probably an /r9k/ girl

On a 1vs 1, I have no doubt that the girl would have beaten the shit out of the nigger on blue.

white women might be niggers but they're our niggers

she was beat up for wearing a maga hat. do you think she deserves it?

WOMAN IS THE NIGGER OF THE WORLD

Shot because he wore socks with sandals.
When will the brutality end?

>Europa
I knew it, we've got another LARPer.
The white population of the UK is still around 85% and in a world where Merkel exists, talking so ignorantly about Britain being a catalyst for the downfall of "Europa" just shows how ignorant you are.

> Your country can't even call out the mudslime by name rather call them "Asians"
The media =/= the people. Silly burger can't tell the difference.

shoot to kill is the dumbest shit

stupid incel

gotem

did that cop miss his first 6 shots or am i seeing things

She would reject me, so fuck her. How did she even get close to nigs in the first place?

You're not seeing the big picture. There is another footage of the cops pulling up in a car right in front of the perp and pretty much dropping him instantly.

But all he killed was some gay people. Nothing of value lost.

No that's not the full video, she was trying to help her white boyfriend from getting more jumped by niggers, so they jumped her

liveleak.com/view?i=e9a_1503402174

That fucking nig was shooting the ground.

Find a video of whites acting like blacks like that one. The quote "chimping out" type videos. There are many of blacks :^)

It's at 80%. Your migrant population is slated to be 30% of your births in near future.
Face it they're outbreeding you and they'll take over before you die.

Media brainwashes people very easily. You live in an echo chamber if you believe a vast majority of brits think like you do.
Also we aren't on the edge of a race war but again you've been consuming too much media and believe the hype.

Didn't say Britain was the downfall but the wide spread belief that you'd much rather have Mohammad than Jamal.

I have never seen a nigger, i've seen dark skinned Mexicunts but not one niggers, do i have to fly to Sweden to see a nigger?

It's like 'le 56%: the movie'.

Shut the fuck up pajeet.

>thong

just another slut getting blacked

Not even female vs female

how about this

i will never shop at a place with a black employee ever again

your comment made me do this

Fucking beautiful seeing cumskins getting their heads kicked in.

I've been to some pretty scuzzy white neighborhoods and trailer parks and usually if you look poor too no one will mess with you. Hell, they'll probably even give you a lift for some bud or some xanex. They know the world is going to shit cause of fucking liberals, the most they want is to get high and forget about that shit for awhile and maybe shoot some guns to make them feel like they haven't totally lost control of their life. I'd say being black probably wouldn't get you in any trouble as long as you acted fairly normal and not like some sort of hiphop star. I can't say the same for a white person who stumbles into a niggerhood where you will be kill on sight.