Podesta encouraged lieing about Benghazi at HEARING

In the new FOIA dump three months after Benghazi Podesta says get "friendlies" to tease that security requests were for Tripoli and not Benghazi at a HEARING.

So little respect for the death of Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/its-dishonest-to-talk-about-benghazi-without-talking-about-the-syrian-war.html
abcnews.go.com/Health/inside-aortic-dissection-heart-problem-killed-richard-holbrooke/story?id=12393928&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you need to find it:
Document number: C06026456

bump

Bump

BADUM BUMP

sick fuck needs to be put away

Bump for good content amid a sea of bots tonight. Also:
Why can't prosecutors frame cops properly?
ST LOUIS COPS RAILROADED BY PROSECUTOR, JURY TRANSCRIPTS SHOW
LIES -- CHANGED STATEMENTS -- ONSTAR AUDIO NOT USED

Cultural Marxists taught through education.

Thirteen Hours was an amazing movie. It totally nailed that "three am phone call" normie-meme into the ground.

Why is that relevant?

Checked and bumped.
How are all these emails finally getting released? DOJ finally recovering slightly?

Held back from the prior administration?

Bump harder faggots!
Shills get the rope too!

Perhaps.
I've been recovering from the heavy blackpill lately, so hopefully we can keep digging and finding.

Don't lose hope

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

It bumps the thread and illustrates Ben Ghazi.

I'm doing my best.
I just want to see justice.

Apparently maybe Holbrooke a US diplomat pushed Hillary over LOL

Haha, I'll take it. Guess she's fallen more than we know. We should start a tally.

>tease that security requests were for Tripoli and not Benghazi
That's true though

>Richard Holbrooke
>Died: December 13, 2010, Washington, D.C.

hmm

>Died: December 13, 2010, Washington, D.C

Fuckin checked

Confirmed.

I wish more peeps cared

they're too distracted by manson

I care desu

I hate the bitch, and Hillary, but it's not a lie. And of course Hillary would have a "friendly" in a hearing, willing to throw her a softball. Welcome to DC.
"The requests were denied, but they were largely focused on extending the tours of security guards at the American Embassy in Tripoli — not at the diplomatic compound in Benghazi, 400 miles away."

Multiple prior emails that they were asking for security at Benghazi at least a year before the incident and they were ignored.

I'm aware. But more were for Tripoli. This isn't some smoking gun.

Haha no way, of course it is. Tripoli has it's issues but it was used as a cop out. Are you a shill?

Like I said, hate the bitches, but it's nothing, and old as fuck. Truth is, there were more requests for Tripoli, and they wanted to highlight that fact, because damage control.
Show me a cable talking about CIA gun running at the annex and I'll give a shit.

Because those are easy cables to get

Whatever, man. The story real is about illegally running guns into Syria, and anything else is distraction.

*Lying you fucking retard.

lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria. A number of front companies were set up in Libya, some under the cover of Australian entities. Retired American soldiers, who didn’t always know who was really employing them, were hired to manage procurement and shipping. The operation was run by David Petraeus, the CIA director who would soon resign when it became known he was having an affair with his biographer.

Benghazi has been described as a U.S. consulate, but it was not. It was an information office that had no diplomatic status. There was a small staff of actual State Department information officers plus local translators. The much larger CIA base was located in a separate building a mile away. It was protected by a not completely reliable local militia. Base management would have no say in the movement of the ambassador and would not be party to his plans, nor would it clear its own operations with the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli. In Benghazi, the CIA’s operating directive would have been focused on two objectives: monitoring the local al-Qaeda affiliate group, Ansar al-Sharia, and tracking down weapons liberated from Colonel Gaddafi’s arsenal. Staff consisted of CIA paramilitaries who were working in cooperation with the local militia. The ambassador would not be privy to operational details and would only know in general what the agency was up to. When the ambassador’s party was attacked, the paramilitaries at the CIA base came to the rescue before being driven back into their own compound, where two officers were subsequently killed in a mortar attack.
washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/its-dishonest-to-talk-about-benghazi-without-talking-about-the-syrian-war.html

That's a story I agree with. If you watch Marvel's Civil War it's essentially Hillary's plan for Syria. There were massive plans to put that into place and Wikileaks has backed it up.

Retired Lt. General William Boykin said in January that Stevens was in Benghazi as part of an effort to arm the Syrian opposition:

More supposition was that he was now funneling guns to the rebel forces in Syria, using essentially the Turks to facilitate that. Was that occurring, (a), and if so, was it a legal covert action?

Boykin said Stevens was “given a directive to support the Syrian rebels” and the State Department’s Special Mission Compound in Benghazi “would be the hub of that activity.”

Business Insider reports that Stevens may have been linked with Syrian terrorists:

There’s growing evidence that U.S. agents—particularly murdered ambassador Chris Stevens—were at least aware of heavy weapons moving from Libya to jihadist Syrian rebels.

In March 2011 Stevens became the official U.S. liaison to the al-Qaeda-linked Libyan opposition, working directly with Abdelhakim Belhadj of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group—a group that has now disbanded, with some fighters reportedly participating in the attack that took Stevens’ life.

In November 2011 The Telegraph reported that Belhadj, acting as head of the Tripoli Military Council, “met with Free Syrian Army [FSA] leaders in Istanbul and on the border with Turkey” in an effort by the new Libyan government to provide money and weapons to the growing insurgency in Syria.

Last month The Times of London reported that a Libyan ship “carrying the largest consignment of weapons for Syria … has docked in Turkey.” The shipment reportedly weighed 400 tons and included SA-7 surface-to-air anti-craft missiles and rocket-propelled grenades.

Reuters reports that Syrian rebels have been using those heavy weapons to shoot down Syrian helicopters and fighter jets.

The ship’s captain was “a Libyan from Benghazi and the head of an organization called the Libyan National Council for Relief and Support,” which was presumably established by the new government.

That means that Ambassador Stevens had only one person—Belhadj—between himself and the Benghazi man who brought heavy weapons to Syria.

Furthermore, we know that jihadists are the best fighters in the Syrian opposition, but where did they come from?

Last week The Telegraph reported that a FSA commander called them “Libyans” when he explained that the FSA doesn’t “want these extremist people here.”

And if the new Libyan government was sending seasoned Islamic fighters and 400 tons of heavy weapons to Syria through a port in southern Turkey—a deal brokered by Stevens’ primary Libyan contact during the Libyan revolution—then the governments of Turkey and the U.S. surely knew about it.

Furthermore there was a CIA post in Benghazi, located 1.2 miles from the U.S. consulate, used as “a base for, among other things, collecting information on the proliferation of weaponry looted from Libyan government arsenals, including surface-to-air missiles” … and that its security features “were more advanced than those at rented villa where Stevens died.”

And we know that the CIA has been funneling weapons to the rebels in southern Turkey. The question is whether the CIA has been involved in handing out the heavy weapons from Libya.

In other words, ambassador Stevens may have been a key player in deploying Libyan terrorists and arms to fight the Syrian government.

Yeah I agree with these posts I'm not sure why you're arguing. The whole thing was still a shit show.

>So little respect for the death of Americans.
So like trump with Puerto Rico...

Seriously? Haha fuck off shill

>I'm not sure why you're arguing.
Just saying subject of the thread is nothing. The bulk of the requests came from and for Tripoli.

I feel like I'm speaking with cia, I could use a better job, you guys hiring but not for fucked up stupid positions?

Learn Farsi and get a tan

To the top!

Black pill fades. Or you kill yourself.

Pick something, one thing to work for.

I've got blue eyes...

>Richard Holbrooke
On December 11, 2010, Holbrooke was admitted to George Washington University Hospital in Washington after falling ill at the State Department's headquarters.[52] While there, he underwent twenty hours of surgery to fix an aortic dissection, a rare condition.[53]

Holbrooke died on December 13, 2010, from complications of the torn aorta.[53] Holbrooke's last words before being sedated for surgery, which have been clarified to have been a comical interchange with his doctor, were: "You've got to end this war in Afghanistan."[

Traumatic aortic rupture, also called traumatic aortic disruption or transection, is a condition in which the aorta, the largest artery in the body, is torn or ruptured as a result of trauma to the body. The condition is frequently fatal due to the profuse bleeding that results from the rupture

Fuckin checked twice...

Special Envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan Richard Holbrooke died Monday night at the age of 69 after suffering an aortic dissection, a small tear in the largest artery of the body.

Holbrooke was in a meeting with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton last Friday when he gasped and became ill. Although he was reportedly able to walk himself to the elevator, he was rushed to George Washington University Hospital, where he was diagnosed with an aortic dissection and underwent 20 hours of emergency surgery.
abcnews.go.com/Health/inside-aortic-dissection-heart-problem-killed-richard-holbrooke/story?id=12393928&page=1

It's really interesting that she's been around so many of these events that are like life changing and dramatic but she's so fucking unaffected by them lol.

Bumpp

checked and bump, fuck the shills.

>...newspop distractions as usual

THOTH|HTOHT
The gods are smiling, lads

This would bake a good Zyklon Ben

DELETE

n-nooooooooooooooooooooo

bump

bump bump bump

the molester will taste wrath just like the others

can we load the meme cannons or not quite yet anons.

Thank you guys.
I'm still here shitposting and doing all the reading and research I can on a few topics. I haven't made an Awan Scandal thread in a few weeks, either.